What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

• 2 years later...

I started out with buds at 13 and pretty much stuck with buds/classmates/neighbor kids until I was about 15. I mostly played with guys around my own age, but no one older than 18 as I knew they'd be worried about sex with an underage kid as Texas is crazy strict about that. I enjoyed seeing some of the Anglo kids at the gym I went to naked and fantasized about hooking up with them and finally one of them hit on me and we did it. Was my first anon sex and first time with an Anglo. That got me hooked and soon I was hooking up with other Anglo guys at the gym and off Craigslist and apps. That turned into a mix of kids under 18 and some over. By 16 I was getting pretty adventurous and could drive and was getting into more, but mostly younger guys, mostly Latino but some Anglo. Some things never change...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I had sex with male friends and peers and it was all mutual/group masturbation, w/s or pissing together, and it was not with any regularity or large number of times.

There was also a chickenhawk I would dominate when I was 14-17. He would give me beer and pot to gut punch him, tackle him, and he once paddled me. It was always done all done fully clothed and I was careful as he was a violent drunk, was married and had children, and his wife had to have known about us but said nothing. Lol I don't think she liked me very much.  He was friends with my dad and that is how I met him.

Edited by TotalTop

On 8/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, hornybrownbottom said:

It started with my house servants. Then my teacher. Then my best dad's best friend. I guess they were all big beefy hairy daddies. I didnt get fucked by anyone close to my age at least until I was 19.

House servants? Where are you from? Is your family wealthy? Do they know you are gay or bisexual?

I learned later from my friend's then girlfriend that was a year ahead of me at school many decades ago, that half of our school's all male soccer/football team, as well as some guys on our swimming and track and field runners were bisexual or gay and would all have orgies, get drunk and suck and fuck each other. This was in the 1960s and early 1970s, almost nobody was out as gay or bi, being closeted/discreet among teens and adults was the norm and done for safety reasons.

Growing up (pre 18) I was a humping horny teen that used skin mags to help get me off. I was so shy and awkward around girls my age, that I would not have known what to do had a naked pussy been offered to me. I do wish that a naked cock not my own had been offered to me growing up as that would have likely prevented me from a doomed 22 year marriage and repression of my gay side. At age 18, I was finally offered a naked pussy to play with and that pussy belonged to my future mother in law…..

For me, it was definitely anonymous cruising - typically in mall restrooms (and for some reason, it was always JC Penny. It was like a magnet for guys needing their dick sucked while out with the family.) Every one of them was "older" (probably ranging from late 20s - early 50s), none of them ever seemed concerned about the age of the person getting them off.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

this is a thought provoking question that i have asked myself many times. As I've said before I was young when my fathers best friend prematurely used me for his own pleasure. Over the years I have struggled with why I'm not mad at him, I think the reason is because even though its not what I wanted how I wanted it, it was something. Lord knows I wasn't getting fucked by anyone else in that conservative little town. If I wanted to feel that again I had to make peace with him. And I am grateful he fucked me quite frequently until I was 23.  I don't know what would have happened had he decided to stop  a year or so in. I guess I feel sorry for these young bottoms loosing their virginity and learning the was of sex from total strangers, most of whom are just using them. I did manage to sleep with 2 other men during high school. He had told me it was my duty to take care or "real men" aka str8. 2 of my friends parents sent through some tough times while we were in high school. being a small town i knew about it. On both occasions I convinced my "friend" to have a sleep over. When everyone was in bed I seduced and gave myself to both their dads.  I know one took most of his aggression he felt toward his wife out on me but in the end both of them were able to work through their differences and I became invisible. Dads friend told me it was because I did my job, I sedated the physical needs long enough for them to actually work on problems.  OF course his dick was in me and his wife was at the store with my mom when he said this. 

I grew up in So. Calif.  Dad traveled a lot for business,  and Mom worked long hours at a hospital.  Between age of 12 and 14,  folks would put me on a plane and send me back east to my grandparents and uncle who was 5 years older than me.  He and I used to fool around,  but by the time I was 14,  he got a girlfriend and he was no longer interested.  When I was 15,  I convinced my folks to let me stay home for the summer to hang with my friends.  We went to the beach a lot,  and one day someone said we should leave early and drive to La Jolla where there is a nude beach.   I couldn't believe my eyes,  so many people and all naked!  My buddies and I started throwing a frisbee and I missed the catch.  It landed next to a handsome man.  He lifted his sunglasses and smiled.  Later,  we packed up to leave and I walked a little slower behind my friends.  He raised his glasses again and smiled and discretely handed me a folded paper.  He wrote his phone number and a note that if I needed a ride to the beach to call him.  I called him that evening and got a ride to Blacks Beach the following day.  He was 32 and we had a lot of fun together and with others.  It didn't take long for me to collect many more phone numbers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was 13 the first time I walked into a park restroom near our house; the guy asked if he could see my Dick, I ran out scared. The next day I went back where two guys were sitting in the stalls ( no doors), as I stood at the urinal, I looked over watching one jacking off, as I watched the other guy came up behind me, as I turned to look he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock which I exploded in about 15 seconds pulled up my pants and ran. I started to get more comfortable with these daddies who I fond came during lunch and after work to get off.  I found that word was getting around about me. I was told about the trails behind the restrooms where more fun occurred. I met an older guy who laid me on the picnic table that was hidden on the trails and started to rim my ass and I fucking loved it. Then one day getting rimmed, a guy who had been watching put his cock to my lips and told me to get busy. Then he had me sniff something like airplane glue that made me suck more, he then pushed the other daddy out of the way and began working his cock in me; fuck it hurt, but it is true the pain subsided and I took my first load. After that I went to the park with my ass Vaseline packed and took all the loads offered and never refused a bare cock my holes 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I had my first overtly sexual encounter when I was 10. We lived in the countryside and had farmers' kids as friends. So the process of sex between animals was no surprise. I was fishing in the local brook about a mile from the village when the local paedophile turned up and wanted to chat. All of us local kids knew about him and what might happen. Sure enough soon after him arriving  his hand was up the leg of my shorts. I enjoyed the physical feelings but nothing much more happened on that day.  I was a nasty youngster and as a result actually blackmailed him for money. A small amount, but I didn't know he was unemployed and that even small change was a problem for him. After that he kept away from me and I still feel guilty about how I treated him.

Then when I was 12, we had a lodger living in our large family home. He was a "batchelor" aged about 45. He encouraged me to go fishing with him at a local exclusive fishing lake and I agreed. I had a pretty good idea about the type of eels that he was interested in with me. So we made arrangements to travel the 10 miles on his motorbike with me as the pillion passenger to this lake. I was looking forward to letting him have full access. Sadly, along the way he chickened out and made a feeble excuse before turning us homeward.  What I didn't discover until many years later was that he was regularly shagging one of my older (15 years) brothers at the time.

Apart from those incidents, I didn't start my full sex life until I was 20.

I exchanged blowjobs with a buddy of mine when we were 15.  

I started fucking older men when I was 18, a freshman in college.  Lots of older dudes wanted a young guy to pound them raw.