What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

Yeah, pretty much anything that moved - neighbors, cousins, uncles, guys at the park, at the rest stop, out in the woods, at the library.  Then as I "came of age", bookstores and theaters.

All my early experience, from around 16, came from cottaging in public toilets. The first guy was probably early 50's who I saw wanking his cock at the urinals, it was like a magnet and I just had to feel and taste him. My visits to the various toilets became a daily lunch time and home time visit for many years.  Experiencing the joys of all ages of man 😋

• Like 1

None.  All it consisted of was sneaking out of the H.S. gym through an unused door, standing around talking about which girls put out, which girls we'd fucked, blah blah blah, smoking cigarettes, pretending we were all sooooo cool, so worldly. At that time, only fucked girls (wellllll, I didn't know any better .... gimme a break ....).  Too full of the O.R*. garbage, cultural bs, and just learning to question / challenge those disgustments.

I didn't have sex with another guy until I went away to school, and then it was off to the races ....

*Organized Religion

I started at 14 and I always went for older men in their 30s. I loved real masculine hairy dudes. They smelled like men and had the experience to take charge which I enjoyed. My mouth and ass were broken in by a 38yo man. He couldn't get enough of me and I loved putting out for him.

• Like 1

When I was 7 my 14 year old uncle started to get sexual with me. Started with just handies, then it progressed to blow jobs, then he started full on fucking me raw. I remember crying the first time cause it hurt so bad. Eventually it had to stop because my mother found out. What I wouldn’t give to relive those moments again. Or to get his cock again as an adult.  I masterbate all the time thinking about him raping me.

• Like 3

At 14 in the Scouts, with one of the adult leaders, usually in the sail/tent locker and also with a couple of the venture scouts (17) on camp when my willingness became exposed. My activities were uncovered but not exposed.

I always tried to take advanced placement courses in high school that were given on Saturdays and during the summer at the University I planned on attending.  It gave me freedom from my parents, and access to other guys who were 16 or older, some already in college who had dorm rooms or close by apartments.  It was the perfect scenario because there were many horny guys or those unsure of their sexuality that were willing to have a smart 16 year old come by their room or apartment and help study.

Not every situation ended up with sex, and I actually made friends.  But it did give me the time and location to play when others made it apparent they were interested in doing so.  When I walked into a room and they immediately took off their shirt and just had underwear on, I knew I was in for more then just a cram study on college physics.  I often wonder if these guys went on to marry women and have children, because I would only see them on campus and they usually pretended not to see me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I started hooking up with Older (50+) men when I was 14. I wish I could have started even earlier. I would tell my mom I was studying or hanging with friends, when in reality I was getting picked up off the street by strangers off the internet and having my innocent young hole filled with anonymous loads. 

I still love being a bottom cumdump for all older tops. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I started when I was 11 and I played with my neighbor who was 10. We would always say that we're playing video games, but the only thing that we were playing with was each other's dicks.

He sexually matured earlier than me. He had a bigger dick, bigger balls, and more pubic hair. In the first few times we played, his dick was slimy with precum from horniness and excitement. And I loved sucking it.

We eventually bred each other when we reached our teens. 

• Like 1