My Bareback Valentine

• Administrators

This story was originally submitted to my BB Buds blog by BBVersTop (thiknjuicynow@yahoo.com) who described himself as follows:

I'm a bb versatile top from a small city in the northeastern U.S. I'm into a variety of men, but especially like guys around my age or older (40+), hairy guys and guys with lots of tattoos.

----------

I started visiting a local bathhouse a couple of years ago. It’s located in a small city in a downtown area. The place is very clean and it attracts a diverse variety of men. I usually visit during the weekend, although I’ve heard there’s decent action through the week too. The place has a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, gym and video lounge. It also has a small sling room, but the room has an odd set-up so it’s rarely used. You can find everyone from horny college jocks to older married men there. Like many other clubs, the sexual vibe can be “hit or miss”.

Last Saturday was Valentine's Day and I got to the club around 5:00 p.m. I took the last room that was available, so I knew it was probably going to be a busy night. I found my room and changed into a towel. I went to the shower room and rinsed off, then I headed to the steam room. There were only a couple of guys in the room, including a middle-aged guy who started stroking his cock when I looked over at him. He was handsome and he had a nice-sized dick, but I just wanted to relax for a while. After I soaked up some heat for about 20 minutes, I headed to the sauna, which was filled with a number of good-looking guys. I took off my towel and sat on one of the benches. A handsome, muscular guy with salt-n-pepper hair walked into the room and we immediately made eye contact. He walked over to where I was sitting and smiled at me. My cock got hard and he reached over and started stroking it, and then he bent over and started sucking. I was really into this guy, so I stood up and smiled, then gestured for him to follow me out of the sauna. I like having other guys watch and I love group sex, but I didn’t feel like sharing.

When we got to my room, I took off my towel and lay down on the bed. He kneeled in front of me and went to work on my cock. I’m somewhat of a snob when it comes to be sucked, because I’m usually not all that turned on by it. However, this guy had a really good technique. He knew how to work my cock with just the right pace, without being overly aggressive, and he used his tongue in all the right ways. After a while, he started licking below my balls and playfully flicked his tongue on my inner thighs. This guy was really turning me on, but what I really wanted was his ass. I sat up and guided my hand down the middle of his back. When I felt his hole, it seemed a little wet, so I thought he might be into getting fucked. He sucked me for a while and then I told him to lie on the bed. I sucked his cock and played with his hole at the same time. The intensity of his moans grew when I poked at his hole. After a while, I stood up and he knew I wanted to fuck him. In response he said, “I can’t get fucked…. I mean, I want to get fucked but I’m not prepared…if you know what I mean.” I knew exactly what he meant. The worst thing about topping, and especially barebacking, is that you some times end up fucking guys who aren’t completely clean. I was a little disappointed, but this guy was fun so we played for a little while longer. After a while, we decided to take a break.

After he left, I relaxed in my room for a while. When I ventured back out, I noticed that the rooms were starting to empty out. It was Valentine’s Day – so some of the guys were probably heading home to their boyfriends and some were heading home to their wives. I decided to go to the steam room again. Inside was a guy with a slender, well-defined body getting a blowjob. I noticed that the guy doing the sucking was a cute young guy who I’ve played with before. I think he’s only into sucking, because I don’t think I’ve seen him do anything else. I took off my towel and walked over to them. The guy I played with before looked up and smiled. Then he started sucking me while the other guy played with my nipples. Then he alternated between sucking both of us for quite a while. The slender guy had a nice cock, so I started sucking him. After a while, the other guy got overheated and had to leave the steam room. I was starting to get overheated myself, so I stopped what I was doing and stood up. The slender guy got up, too, and stood in front of me. Then he turned around and reached back to guide my cock to his ass. This guy obviously wanted me to fuck him bare. Even though I wanted his ass, I was really overheated and needed to take a break. I headed to the showers to cool off, assuming that I’d catch up with him later. I ran into him a couple of times that night, but he seemed like he was either pissed off that I didn't fuck him in the steam room or maybe he thought I wasn’t into barebacking.

Any way, things were quieting down even more, so I headed to the video lounge for a while and then I spent some more time relaxing in the steam room and sauna. Later, as I was stepping out of the shower room to dry off, I noticed a very muscular, hairy guy walking by. He was a handsome guy who looked to be around 50 or so. This is the physical type that turns me on the most, even though this type usually doesn’t seem to be into me. I’m a fairly tall, blond-haired guy in my 40s, sort of "preppy" looking I guess, and I usually assume that the hairy muscle daddies aren’t into guys like me. However, I was surprised when I saw this guy make eye contact with me and then stop and wait as I toweled off. I walked past him on my way to my room and smiled and said “hi.” He smiled and said “hi”, too, and then he followed me back to my room. I closed the door behind us and I couldn’t wait to feel his dark, hairy pecs. His upper body was massive, so I’m guessing he spends a great deal of time at the gym. He had the kind of eyes that light up when he smiled. He told me to stand on the bed, almost as an order, so I did. He started sucking my cock. I fucked his face for a while and then I sat on the bed so I could suck his dick. Based on his appearance, I assumed he was a top…but I decided to play with his ass to see if he responded. I reached under his balls and slid my fingers into his ass crack. His ass was lubed, so I knew he was into getting fucked. After I sucked his dick for a while and played with his ass, I stood up and we started kissing. Then he said, “What else are you into?” I said, “I’d love to fuck you.” He responded, “Oh yeah? How do you want to fuck me?” I said, “Bend over.” With that, he bent over on the bed and I rubbed my cock against his ass. I wasn’t sure if he would be into getting fucked bare, but it was pretty apparent that was what he wanted. I slipped my cock inside him and he was just a little tight, which felt great. I had been at the club for a few hours, so I was more than ready to get off and I was hoping that he would be into taking my load. I fucked him for a while and then I said, “Your ass is turning me on.” Then he turned around and sat on the bed. He started sucking my cock and I told him “You’re going to make me cum.” Then I pushed his head off my cock and guided his legs up so I could have at his ass again. I fucked him some more. Then he said the words that I hate to hear “Just don’t cum inside me.” Ugh! This guy was so hot, but I definitely respect anyone’s limits. I was getting close, so I pulled out of his ass. He repositioned himself and started sucking my cock, and then he stroked me and said he wanted to swallow my load. I grabbed my dick and started stroking. He stuck his tongue out. I hadn’t cum for a few days, and I usually shoot big loads any way, so I was about to blast off a big one. When I knew I was about to cum, I grabbed the back of his head and he quickly went down on my cock. He swallowed greedily as I emptied my balls down his throat. After I was done cumming, he licked at my cock and balls to make sure he got every drop. Then he got up and thanked me. As he left my room, he said “By the way, Happy Valentine’s Day.”