When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

Totally agree if they pullout and then end up blowing it on the bottoms back or stomach its wasted and they might as well have used a rubber.  I would even add pulling out and shooting it in the bottoms mouth.  If that dick was in the bottoms as bare that is where the load belongs.  If it is not shot in the ass it should be pushed in after cuming on the bottoms hole and crack.

Shooting in the face is also a turn off. It's better to shoot it right into the mouth and see it there, and then see the person swallow it. Spitting it out is also a disappointment.

Far as I go, if I let him bareback me, then I'm expecting/wanting him to cum inside me, not pull out and shoot it anywhere else.  I suck to swallow, not for a protein facial.  (I will do that if that's what turns him on but I want the cum in my mouth.) 

If your cock gets into my ass, it WILL be bare and I fully expect/want your cum inside me.  The only exception would be stopping to feed me your cum after fucking me.  (I'll be somewhat disappointed, but will be happy to get your cum anyway.)

• Upvote 1

When I get fucked, I expect the guy to cum inside. The risks start when the fucking starts, so why bother pulling out? I have only been asked where I want the load a couple of times, but probably because I start begging for it before he gets a chance to ask.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

I am a huge sadomasochist that enjoys things done to me against my will. That being said, it is a colossal turn off when a guy asks me what I want. Do what you want, when you want to do it. Even if by some rare chance I should find whatever youre doing to be reprehensible, the act of it being done against my will is what is most exciting to me.

If were fucking raw, I expect it goes without question I want you to load me up!

If a guy is going in raw, I think he's probably going to shoot it up in there.  Or in my mouth, I love feeling the twitches.  If he doesn't say anything, I'm gonna spit. I don't like the taste.  And I don't mind if other people spit either.