When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

Always a huge disapointment when at the bathhouse, a guy wants to fuck, but doesn't want to drop his load. I understand that guys want to have as much fun as possible and make things last as long as possible, but is very frustrating for the bottom wanting to be loaded up and not getting filled with that sweet cum.

• 3 weeks later...

I don;t play with someone, if I don't intend to take their load in my mouth, or my ass!

Cum should not be wasted!  That's an insult to the giver!

I even have a couple hot guys I provide condoms to, so that they can provide me with their JO loads, and they know the loads are going to a good use and not thrown in the trash! 

Actually, I never thought about asking for further permission to breed a hole once I am barebacking a guy or getting barebacked.  If a guy is raw inside of me, I always just assumed he is going to send his seed inside of me.  Same when I am on top--plant the seed deep.

• Like 1

Guest Bearman

I only take raw cock these days.I hope the top will cum inside but I am there to serve him.I do however expect a load deep inside and also hope  that it is toxic.

If I take his cock bareback, then it's implied consent from me that he can cum inside me if he wants. Of course if he's fucking me bareback, then I'm usually begging him to cum. If I wasn't willing to take his load, then I would have never let him in bare in the first place. 

As for blow jobs... it's just rude to the man to not to let him cum in my mouth.  It's also disrespectful of me not swallow his load. If he chooses to pull out and shoot all over my face, that's completely up to him.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest nycvers4sluts

i'm in agreement of the "no pulling out" crowd. part of the lure of barebacking is collecting/swapping fluids from other barebackers. tasting a cummy hole before you fuck it knowing your gonna add to that. 

Guest mspsubmale

also in agreement with the expectation that the bare Cock in either mouth or ass is going to cum in there and be readily accepted.  if sucking a Cock, and it gets pulled out by the owner, mostly because he doesn't want to cum there, it mostly gets put right in the ass to be used and that's where i get to feel that Cock pulsing its Cum in me.  always welcome Cum in either place, and basically leave it to the Cock as to which place its Cum finally goes......

I always cum inside a hole when I'm fucking.  Lucky I can shoot multiple times.  I was at cumunion some time ago and fucking through the glory hole. I got that great tingle feeling just before I shot my load. As I was moaning and groaning the guy pulled away and left the other booth. I shot my load all over the floor. I was so pissed. Why bareback if you won't let me shoot deep inside? I love it when the guy pushes backwards against me and I push forward to make sure the load goes nice and deep..