When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

when i let a top stick his dick in my ass bareback im giving consent to sex without a rubber. after that it is out of my control if i want him to pull out or not before he shoots. some of them are so quiet when they shoot that i dont know they fertilized my ass until they stop or pull out. 

For me it all depends on the situation - as much as I prefer no pulling out or "wasted" loads, it really depends on both of us going home happy and no regrets and crossing my fingers for a repeat if it was hot and progressing to the next step.  And the hotter the other guy is, the more negotiable I become.  I started out asking tops not to cum in me, but that was a long time ago.  Last Friday I hooked up with a guy on Grindr I really couldn't believe.  BIG juiced up, tatted up muscle guy 31yo I'd been talking with about a week.  My profile says vers, prep and sleazy, which I think makes my point :)

He asks me before our 11 pm "date" if I just want sex - I'm sure he's used to guys just using him for sex.  I said I'm open to possibilities, but def hope for sex, which was totally honest.  So we hung out for about an hour, and I let him make the first move sexually.  We made out and swapped head....when he was laid back on my bed I straddled him ready to "tease" his cock with my raw hole.  He liked that, but wouldn't go further.  I tried 3 times to slide on, but he'd keep pulling me off and asking for a condom.  I finally realized he was serious, and it was probably going to end if I didn't produce a condom.  I had not used one in a few years, but fumbled around in my sex drawer and found a strip of 6 magnums.  The lube I had was JO lube not made for condoms, and it turned out the condoms expired in 2015, but what the hell - he felt better about it and he was hot as fuck.  Once he flipped me over to doggy style for a real fuck, he got hard as a fucking rock.  He pulled out once and immediately got up and went for the bathroom.  He didn't say anything when he came back, but no more fucking.  I have a feeling the condom broke, which was why he got rock hard!  But I can't deny I was also hard as a fucking rock myself getting dicked by this young muscle stud, and it was all I could do not to cum.

Long story considering no cum cum was exchanged (why I didn't post in Last Load section earlier), but my point is that I'm negotiable, and depends on the other guy's journey to barebacking - and hopefully I can get him back again and go further next time.      

• Upvote 3

As a full on fag bottom, it is my expectation that every cock is going to drive it's wonderful load deep inside me.  I only take raw loads and have a tramp stamp tattoo that reminds guys of that and of my POZ status.   It is fully up to the top what he does with his load.  Most seem to prefer cumming inside, while some do like watching their cum paint my ass crack and back.

It really seems a bit strange to me to fuck bareback and then expect a guy to pull out.  Taking that load is part of the joy of queer sex.  Might as will just play with a dildo if you are not gonna get that jizz.  

• Upvote 1

You go in Bare i am taking the load

It's simple, if you decide to let a guy fuck you bare then asking him not to cum is not going to change anything. If you don't want a top to cum in you then do not have bareback sex. When I let a guy bareback me, i expect him to cum in me 

. . .It is fully up to the top what he does with his load. . .

It really seems a bit strange to me to fuck bareback and then expect a guy to pull out.  Taking that load is part of the joy of queer sex.  Might as will just play with a dildo if you are not gonna get that jizz.  

Right on guys! As I've said before, bottoms that aren't willing to take loads shouldn't be barebacking in the first place. As bottoms, we have an unspoken obligation to take whatever the top wants to give us (even if his load is poz and toxic). It's the natural order of things. When a man takes another man's cock up his ass raw he should expect that it will end with his ass full of cum. It's the whole point of barebacking.

I don't understand guys who want it raw but don't want the load. When I bottom I'm getting cummed in and on the rare occasions that I top I'm cumming in him even if he says otherwise.

• Upvote 2

I sure have to go along with the general consensus and  say that if a top is inside me raw, I want his load inside.  When I have been on top, I never thought to ask the bottom where he wanted my load.  To me it's a given that you fuck until you cum in the guy's ass.

• Upvote 1

If you let a top fuck you raw, you should automatically assume he will cum in you. Only dumb teenaged girls make a dude pull out after fucking raw. I mean, you don't drive 9/10 to your destination, park the car, and walk the rest of the way, right? If a top decides to pull out to blast his load all over your face, that's his choice.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...