When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

If I let a man slide his bare cock into my ass, then he should take that as permission to fill me with his cum. I have no right to get upset with someone for cumming inside of me, when I am the one who let them put it inside of me uncovered. When I made the decision not to use a condom (even if "only for a second!") I have accepted all of the risk that goes along with it.

• Upvote 3

my first time raw I asked the guy to pull out as he was about to cum he didn't and came in me, few days later I was back at his asking him to cum in me,if a guy wants to cum in me without asking he can , sometimes ill act like I don't want him to :-)

I think this is a hot combination.  I would also like to be in such a position with him inside me...where I couldn't really stop him from cumming...and beg for him to pull out.  He of course goes deep and floods me and all I can do is whimper and moan.  Even better if I were to hook up with him again and repeat the same process... after he fills me a few times though, he'd probably catch on!

If you're fucking a guy, whether with or without a condom, there is always a possibility that some of your cum will end up inside him. To ignore the risk of condom breakage is to deny reality. So, I say that if you are fucking a guy, you have an implicit right to cum in him.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

they dont ask. they just do it. dont know how many times dudes told me they would pull out b4 they cum, but in the end they did it up my ass. no probs tho. i expect a load up my ass every time i get a dick in it.

If I let a man slide his bare cock into my ass, then he should take that as permission to fill me with his cum. I have no right to get upset with someone for cumming inside of me, when I am the one who let them put it inside of me uncovered. When I made the decision not to use a condom (even if "only for a second!") I have accepted all of the risk that goes along with it.

I totally agree. If a guy goes in bare in my hole or mouth I expect him to unload in me.

No point in fucking or getting fucked bare if the loads is not being deposited, I think if you're willing to get fucked bare there should be no questions about where the load goes. If you don't want to get loaded up with cum then get the top to wear a condom before he starts fucking you. I don't understand guys who whine & whine like little cry babies when they willingly want to get fucked bare & then start complaining when the top shoots his load in them.

When I guy goes in my ass bare then of course I expect him to cum in em. I once had a young Cleese guy who was fucking me. I asked him where he wanted to cum. He said inside if he could. I told him to fo for it and he shot a huge load load in me. He was straight with a girl friend and had not ducks in four weeks. It was hot