When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

Guest ff-whole

I think cumming in the ass is a given during bareback sex and cumming in the mouth is a given if giving a blow job. If the bottom does not want the cum it is up to him to specifically negotiate that up front. However, at this point in my life I say "Why the fuck would you not take the cum?" Now, I love the cum so much. If I don't get the cum the sex act feels incomplete.

When I first started taking raw cock I asked for the tops to pull out. I now see it was just a hesitant step toward allowing what I really wanted - kind of like when I first came out I was "bi-sexual" for a little while before I finally admitted to be being gay.

I say I am bi sexual, and I still believe I am... I love pussy licking and the female curves... I still am capable of loving, really falling in love with a woman... but I'll be first to state that I favor raw bottoming and pig sex with men...

But I am not "out" officially as bi sexual. 

It's not two different things for me, if I put your cock in my mouth I am expecting your fluids. If I let you put your cock in my ass I dont tell a top he needs to have the stress of trying to worry how he cums, he can shoot his load whatever feels best for him.

When I bareback a guy (which if I'm fucking you is the only way you'll get my cock!) or I'm getting fucked bareback, I expect that my load will be used as lube for the next session of fucking. I expect the top breeding my not to ask but to unload deep in me!

As others have said - of course I want (need actually) the top to come inside me. I need him to tell me he's blasting his toxic seed in me, and I need him to carry on fucking me after he's come so that I know every drop is fucked deep and hard into my arse

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Like others, if I take a bare cock in my mouth or pussy, I expect to be filled with cum. I really don't understand the guys that fuck my mouth then pull out and cum on the floor. Most of those who pull out of my mouth won't even let me catch it with my hand. I've rarely had a guy pull out of my ass before unloading. I do enjoy when I can tell a top is about to unload in me. I usually take a big hit of poppers and enjoy the sensations and sounds as he unloads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree with what others have said. if you let a guy stick his bare cock in your ass, you are giving him full permission to cum inside you and you should not be shocked or surprised when he does. It is expected that he will cum inside and i would be surprised if he didn't.

• Upvote 2

Agree with others. Unless you tell the guy up front that you don't want him to cum inside you given him implied consent to cum wherever he wants. Guys who don't want to be filled with cum should say so before oral sex and/or make him wrap it before he taps it for anal sex. Bottoms shouldn't bareback unless they are willing to be a cumdump for his pleasure. 

• Upvote 1