Help Me Live Out A Fantasy?

SluttyCumPig

I've always had a fantasy that I've wanted to live out, figured I'd post it here and hope someone could help me. 

I would love for a guy with a sling / dungeon to get in contact with me. We set up a date and time and agree to it, then he sends me his address with the instructions: show up, come in through the door (unlocked), go to the dungeon and get undressed and get yourself in the sling, when you're there put on the blindfold and wait for me. 

I do as I'm told and I'm there, waiting ass out, completely blindfolded and vulnerable. Then you take it from there. I want to be used, fucked and loaded anonymously. If you wanted to restrain me to the sling, go for it.  If you wanted to bring some friends over or whore me out over craigslist/bbrt, you go for it. I just want to get my hole used and fucked and given no say in the matter. When the night is over and my hole has been used and abused, I've had my fun in the sling and I'm weak at the knees. You throw me a towel, leave and tell me to get out. 

I never see anyone. 

Its a long shot but fuck I would love for this to happen. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...