Dark Room Or Otherwise Totally Anon Sex

BadInBrooklyn

so if you go to a club with a dark room, or get involved in a blindfolded scene etc, how much if any thought do you give to who is attached to the cock/hole/mouth you are currently interacting with?

here's something that happened to me.  I used to go to a lot of sex clubs/parties.  I've got an average bod, so go the places that didn't screen too closely.  Those parties are fun, but there will always be a few ancient trolls running around trying to get anything they can.  In the early days I would be nice but then they tend to get really aggressive so I had to just start ignoring them.  

So one night there was this seriously ancient guy who I was having to work really hard to avoid.  It was a slow night so nobody was getting much action.  There was a dark room at the back of the club and I saw a couple of interesting looking guys going into it.  I followed them in and felt my way to a corner.  My cock was hard and I almost immediately felt a nice warm mouth on it.  It felt really good and i started thrusting my cock.  It was then that I realized it wasn't a mouth at all, but a well-used ass.  The other guy had me literally backed into a corner and was riding away on my pole.  Of course you know what's coming...After my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that this was the same old troll I'd been avoiding all night.  

At first i was upset that this guy I wasn't interested in at all had tricked me into fucking him raw, but then I had walked into the dark room of my own free will.  Since the night looked like it was going to be a bust anyway, I shoved my cock in, fucked him hard, came as fast as i could, and got out of there.

I'm also curious what you consider to be ancient?  How old are you since it is listed as unknown on your profile.

At least you were the top and didn't get tricked into taking his load if he was that much of a troll that to me would have been worse.

• Upvote 2

so if you go to a club with a dark room, or get involved in a blindfolded scene etc, how much if any thought do you give to who is attached to the cock/hole/mouth you are currently interacting with?

here's something that happened to me.  I used to go to a lot of sex clubs/parties.  I've got an average bod, so go the places that didn't screen too closely.  Those parties are fun, but there will always be a few ancient trolls running around trying to get anything they can.  In the early days I would be nice but then they tend to get really aggressive so I had to just start ignoring them.  

So one night there was this seriously ancient guy who I was having to work really hard to avoid.  It was a slow night so nobody was getting much action.  There was a dark room at the back of the club and I saw a couple of interesting looking guys going into it.  I followed them in and felt my way to a corner.  My cock was hard and I almost immediately felt a nice warm mouth on it.  It felt really good and i started thrusting my cock.  It was then that I realized it wasn't a mouth at all, but a well-used ass.  The other guy had me literally backed into a corner and was riding away on my pole.  Of course you know what's coming...After my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized that this was the same old troll I'd been avoiding all night.  

At first i was upset that this guy I wasn't interested in at all had tricked me into fucking him raw, but then I had walked into the dark room of my own free will.  Since the night looked like it was going to be a bust anyway, I shoved my cock in, fucked him hard, came as fast as i could, and got out of there.

Who cares, as long as his ass felt good and you couldn't see anything that would turn you off you shouldn't care.  One day you will also be an old troll. 

• Upvote 3

yeh, i dont care who fucks me in anon scenes. only downside is if it's a great fuck, i wanna know who the guy is that fucked me. if i am at steamworks when this happens, i try to post to the SW Squirt.org forum the next day, looking for him, but rarely does the guy see my post and reply. there was one non fuck a few months ago at SW that was hot. i was giving a guy a bj with my legs spread, when this hot dom top walked up and tried to get a good angle to fuck me. there wasn't a good angle because if where i was in the room, so he actually pulled me off the guy i was blowing, manhandled me to the fuck bench, forcefully pushed me down, and slid his cock right into my hole. he fucked me hard and came. and the guy i was blowing looked like a bitch, having his cumdump stolen from him and used by another guy, lol. that was one of the best fucks ive had. would do anything to find that guy. that was hot. as i type this, i have the tiniest hope he might read it and message me. but i know that's a long shot. anyway, yeh... anon fucks are hot. love 'em. just wish i could contact the good ones. 

I'm extremely picky. I need to know how the man I'm having sex with looks like. Once I know, fucking in a dark room can be very hot, as we tend to lose inhibitions. 

There have been times I have been fucking this "incredible, hot man" at a dark room, then for any reason it becomes partially lit and everyone in it gets to see each other's faces. Then I realize the same, I'm fucking the one I was trying to avoid all night long, or a nasty looking one, and I get really annoyed/ashamed.

The whole point of dark room sexis taking attractiveness out of the equation. If I'm bent over in a dark room I don't care who breeds me. In fact thinking the guy fucking me might be really old. Really young. Small dick. Doesn't matter. I'm there to take sick and loads no questions aaked

• Upvote 1

I go to Studs theater in WeHo from time to time, and I'll agree that I'll suck cocks there that I'd never suck anywhere else, but sometimes there is that one cock you just don't want in your mouth or ass. There is one fat old white guy that really grosses me out who's always all over me. If I'm sucking someone, he tries to stick his dick in my mouth too, or tries to jerk me off. I made the mistake of sucking him for a minute one time, so after that he just wouldn't take no for an answer. One time, I was blowing an older Asian guy while a really hung black guy started fucking me. In a dark room, I really get off bottoming for chunky, older black guys, so I was loving it. I was so into sucking that Asian cock that I didn't turn around to see who started fucking me after the black guy finished. I just felft another cock slide up my ass, and kept sucking. When the Asian guy came, I swallowed like a good slut, and waited for the guy in my ass to finish. After I heard him grunt, I looked back to see that it was that nasty troll. Although I get off on taking loads from fat old black guys, I kinda felt violated to know that that asshole had bred me. Especially since I always pushed him away.

Cordova - "I kinda felt violated to know that that asshole had bred me."

Yet when your pussy needed it you took the cock without checking to see if it passed your requirements. There was no violation as you put yourself in the position of "waiting for the guy in my ass to finish." And you will do it again and again and again. When you take every cock and load anonymously, don't complain afterwards about feeling "violated." 

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

You go into darkrooms to fuck, suck or get fucked. Because it is dark, some of the guys you encounter will be below your standards while others can be well above yours. 

If I like what I feel in a darkroom than I go for it. If it smells bad, sounds bad etc than not. The other senses still need to be happy with my choice.