Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

I don’t mind wearing a jockstrap when it is appropriate to let others know that I bottom.  But, I want the top to take it from me so that I will be 100% naked when being fucked.  Although it’s not the focus of this thread, I like the top to be 100% naked too. 

• Piggy 1

I have a fetish for underwear (except loose boxers and basic white briefs) so I have lots but I’m in a jock or thong 90% of the time. Otherwise, it’s tight boxer briefs, briefs or boy shorts. When cruising, always jock or thong. 

As for tops, while they can wear anything or nothing,any of the styles above make me very horny.

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi

As a matter of fact, being at Steamworks Toronto regularly, I often walk into a dark room with nothing on -- birthday daddy suit, ready to fuck and be fucked. Total bb freedom! Though I do start my time there in a jockstrap. A jockstrap or totally nude is free advertising and sure-fire invitation to bare play! OINK!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Binudenative

- I usually prefer to wear nothing and be completely naked when I am a bottom. It's more sensual being naked when I am bending over or being ass up and being fucked.

Guest FinalDL2021

I might be getting together with a man I met, in Palm Springs, for a special occasion. When I plan on going down there, I am going to find the right resort, in which I can wear a blue tie-tied Thong bathing suite. I don't wear thongs that often anymore, but for this one occasion, I am considering it.

I am in pretty good shape, and can still pull it off, even though I am not in my 20's anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest joshnrh

I wear thongs at all times unless I’m going to be “playing”. If I’m playing I will wear a jockstrap.... unless my top wants me to be in something else or nude, in which case I’ll obey!

• 2 weeks later...