Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

• 3 weeks later...

I  prefer a jock on  at all times when getting bred-- it takes any distraction  away from the top who might  begin jacking  me trying to  get my orgasm before his . Just had a regular anon FB over- my 1st fucking in 2 weeks- and in the hustle to get  the vibrator up my ass and the blindfold on before he arrived, I forgot to  pull a jock on-- he came in and  worked his cock in alongside the vibrator/bullet and then it happened- he  focused on my cock and  jacked a load out before he  shot a load in. I know for a lot of guys, once they cum they are done-- I  have  gotten past that, so once the last cum was  done shooting, he resumed  another 10 minutes of fucking me before unloading. But still, it was his  orgasm I was trying to  provide-- maybe  he was just  giving me a Christmas present and  getting me off  this time !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love to play in leather and I have a few leather jockstraps but I feel the pouches on jocks are too big... I prefer to de-emphasize the front and I want to let guys know I have a small dick and small balls so I got a leather g-string custom-made as small as possible.  

• Like 1