Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

Guest faggot hole

The idea is not just to give Him easy acess to my cunt, but also to let Him (and the world) know that i am a total slut.  Nothing says "slut" better than no underwear.  Often the fact that i am going commando is obvious, even when i am at work and wearing clothing.  i am semi-hard from ther friction of my junk against my jeans or trousers.  Well tailored slacks drape over the globes of my ass and cling to the crack.  Any Top worth His salt knows what i am and that he can get at my pussy instantly after i drop trou.  i don't even own underwear, except for a jock that i wear at the gym.

I used to go commando under my business suit as well until one time a supplier contact of mine showed up for a meeting with such an incredibly sexy assistant that I had an instant boner. And it showed very much so during the presentation I was giving them.....Wore jocks after that embarrassing experience to keep things in place in front but still have the trousers clinging to my crack in the back.

Guest Pwrfkme06

When I cruse I where no underware and tight shorts. I then go to the shot and if no one approaches. Example in a park I have gotten naked and on all fours ass facing the trail. Works every time.