Condom Left Up Your Ass?

Guest Saturn1

• 1 year later...

anytime a Guy insist on fucking me Rubber covered I make sure the rubber stays in my ass after he Cums.. If their are no other Cocks to enter me right away I leave in in for a few minutes so the Oil based lube will break it down enough that it pops like a balloon inside me when I pull it Out.. It's a great way to be inseminated when they won't breed You Bare

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

anytime a Guy insist on fucking me Rubber covered I make sure the rubber stays in my ass after he Cums.. If their are no other Cocks to enter me right away I leave in in for a few minutes so the Oil based lube will break it down enough that it pops like a balloon inside me when I pull it Out.. It's a great way to be inseminated when they won't breed You Bare

Exactly! That's one of the ways a slut get bred by those playing safe.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had more condoms lost in me than a Costco sized carton of Magnums, lotta times on purpose. Its all about squeezing my hole as tight as possible on the out stroke when a top is fucking me balls deep and making sure the ring of the condom actually gets inside me. After about five minutes of this, it slips right off. The feeling is so good that most tops keep going. The only part that sucks is trying to fish the condom out or waiting till it comes out on its own.

• 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, bjbottom said:

Insist on wearing on condom ..... I tell them to fuck off because they will not fuck me.   I have not had "one" go into me in over 20 years.

oops meant to say "one" not on in the quote

Definitely had it happen accidentally.  A bi masseur with a huge dick gave me a massage and I'd never gotten him to fuck me because he has a GF.  Always BJ's.  He always is talking about my ass turning him on and teasing him during the massage, even if I'm just lying there.  Anyway, this session he's talking about my ass, and I'm doggie style off the side of the table, him rubbing his dick on my crack.  I tell him I have a condom if he wants, and he takes me up on it.  I put it on his cock, and even though it was a magnum bareskin it was too tight and would roll back up.  I didn't push perfection when putting it on ;) and soon he was pounding the cum out of me.  I shot before him, and he pulled out, but the condom was no where to be found.  I stick a finger deep in my hole and can barely feel it.  

Wish that would happen more often that way but yet to have it repeat.

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Had it happen a couple times years ago...was at what were essentially orgies/group fucks at spring break. Guys fucking me typically were drunk as shit and couldn't put the condoms on right or didn't care. I'd have them break or come off inside me. A couple guys realized it and would laugh, smack me on the ass and make jokes about me not getting pregnant or whatever. I didn't care,,,wanted them to fuck me bare and guess in their own passive/aggressive way did just that