Chapter IV.

My boy and Blake had been taking loads in the middle of the dance floor, each having taken several loads both in his ass and in his mouth, so both were leaking seed from both ends.  Blake had lost his shorts and was completely nude.  My boy was in a jock strap which had been completely stretched out by the many, many guys who had felt compelled to yank the elastic band while using my boy's ass.  Not that I was doing much better:  I had taken at least ten loads and my ass was loose and slack.

My boy leaned forward to where I was sitting and spread my legs wide, exposing my wrecked hole, framed by my own stretched-out jock.  He reached around and scooped a handful of cream out of his ass and smeared in onto and into me.  His jaw dropped when he realized he could get three fingers into me without any struggle.  Billy stood him up and told him we had a plan, and a way to get some really toxic seed.  Blake raised his eyebrows, knowing that Billy was ready for some really unmedicated dick.  The three of us left arm in arm, me and my boy in his worn-out jock strap, Blake naked, and Billy in his little speedos.

By boy gently rested his head on my shoulder as we followed Blake and Billy away from the noise and lights of the party.  We walked down the beach away and then turned into the bushes. We were barefoot, so every branch and bush hurt our feet and started scraping up our legs.  After ten minutes, we were on the edge of a clearing, lit only by moonlight and a few glowing cigarettes on the edge of the bushes.  Blake smiled, turned my boy against a tree advising “Let the guys know what you’re offering.  Talk dirty, and you’ll get dirty dick.”

My boy was pressed into the tree as Blake dipped his drooling POZ cock into my boy’s loosened dripping hole. It was too dark to see much, but I could hear globs of cum sloshing around, and then blobs of seed splashing onto the sand.

“Give me that POZ cock, sir.  Fill me up and set me free!”

Blake had been fucking all night, and was not in a hurry to cum, so when a round-bellied man appeared behind him and grunted “How many loads he got up there?”  Blake withdrew, turning to me for an answer.

I cleared my throat. “Too many to count.  Me too.”

“You both taking dirty seed?,” he asked.

Billy nudged me, but I stumbled on my reply, so Billy took the lead, answering “Yes, sir, all three of us are.”

“Then get out of the way,” the bear said, pushing Blake aside.  “That guy couldn’t POZ a puppy!”

The bear was naked and pushed my boy forward.  My boy arched his back, and braced himself against the tree, moaning as the bear slid into him only to jackhammer away.

Another guy, muscled, and wearing a harness and sunglasses appeared behind Billy. “Why the sunglasses?,” Blake asked.

“No one knows I’m POZ and not on meds.  I have a high-powered job."

He didn’t ask for approval, but slipped his bare dick into Billy’s ass.

I felt a body behind me and assumed the position, leaning between Billy and my boy’s shoulders for support.  The guy behind me took my hand and rubbed it up and down over his muscled torso, moving my hand onto his dick. “No rubber man,” he growled at me. “And I’m packing a really viral load…” He didn’t ask me if I wanted it, he just slammed into me, lubed with the seed of so many men.

The guys all finished inside of us, and pulled out, leaving us gasping for breath and hungry for more dirty dick. We didn’t have to wait long until our holes were full again. And again and again and again.  These guys weren’t gentle with us.  We were merely holes to be filled with toxic cum.  As the night wore on, the men kept coming and cumming.  At one point the three of us were laying side by side in the sand, asses up, with a series of guys each of whom was taking his turn with each of us.  We were covered in sweat and sand, with toxic cum leaking from all of our holes.

As the sun came up in the Rack, we saw how filthy and used we were.  Blake and Tom appeared with a thermos of coffee and three buttplugs.  Our jocks were nowhere to be seen, and we had to walk back along the beach, cum-soaked, until we could bathe in the ocean.  Tom gently inserted the plugs into each of us before allowing us to bathe.  He didn’t want the salt water rinsing out any of our hard night’s work.

The End.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8