Its All About Armpits

kinkybb

I agree with FelchingPisser, pits can be better than poppers.  I still remember the first guy I was playing with and realized how his pit smell made my dick incredibly hard.  Sniffing and licking his pits, I fucked him like there was no tomorrow.

I get turned on seeing a guys hairy pits, don't understand why a guy would shave them.  Seeing a guys shirt with pit sweat turns me on as well.  

For work I no longer wear the standard deodorant but a "natural" type that lightens the odor and by afternoon it's mostly worn off.  On weekends and holidays I never wear deodorant.  

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with most here - the hairier and muskier the better!

Just thought I'd mention a couple of my favorite manstink memories... At one point years ago I noticed a good looking bearded panhandler at one point on my drive home from work. He looked reasonably neat and clean and a couple times I saw him combing his hair and his lush black beard; I figured he was trying to look as "respectable" as possible. So one day the randomness of traffic put me where I could give him something, and as it was easier I rolled back my car's sunroof. When he came over, he was as good looking as he'd seemed at a distance, and I could see chest fur coming over the top of his shirt collar... but the most important thing was the overwhelming, powerful pit-stink that filled my car from his wet, sweaty armpit as he reached over to take the bill I offered him. To this day I wish I'd had some idea of how to get my beard and tongue in his potent pits ... not to mention his probably equally ripe crotch!

Then there was the time I was on a motorcycle trip and pulled off into a rest area; saw a couple bikes parked together a ways off in the lot with one guy near them; when I went into the men's room the first thing I noticed was the powerful man musk that filled the place; the other biker was at one of the urinals, with one hand against the wall over his head so the place was filled with the funk from his dripping wet and clearly long-unwashed armpit. THEN I noticed his shoulder length hair, full bushy beard ... and the colors of one of the major 1%er clubs in the country. Was all I could do to step up to a urinal a couple away from him and actually manage to piss, while trying not to let him notice my enjoyment of his pungent pit, even at that distance!

• Upvote 2

fucking hot dirtybruin.

when i was in australia in bear party i saw hot man and 2 other guys sniffing his armpits. it turn me on so much so i asked what its all about. he said that his armpits always smell like cum. and he offered me to sniff them which i did and they really smelled like cum. thinking back i am sure he just smeared cum all over and let it dry in without making his hair hard. so hot.

later after dancing i asked to sniff again. he said sure but now it was more funky and sweaty mixed with cum. did it in the middle of the party as many guys watch me, which cus more guys sniffing my own pits later on in the back room.

miss this party.

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

i love hairy pits and have since 6th grade when i saw my 8th grade crush playing shirts vs. skins basketball.  he had beautiful black hairy pits and a black happy trail on his perfectly tanned and toned skin.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The scent of a male is a great aphrodesiac and just gets me hornier when I can smell a guy. Love it when I'm with deodorant free guys and their natural male scent is allowed to be dominant. I can bury my face in their pits and crotch just inhaling the great aroma the male body produces to attract sex partners.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/4/2014 at 1:10 PM, FurFluent said:

I love pits hairy and bushy especially if they have their arms down and you can still see the hair. I prefer smelly, ripe, but absolutely no deodorant (yuk). The hairier the better it is a total turn on that makes me just want to nuzzle up in them and eat them.

Exactly ^^^^^^ love da pits....

• Like 1