Man musk and BO

mattg

I love the scent of man musk, especially when it rolls out of his crotch or from between the buttcheeks. When it comes to sweaty taints, balls, crevices or cocks, I get piggy in a hurry. To me, there's almost nothing equal to the sinful pleasure I get from burying my nose in a musky patch of pubes while I'm sucking cock, or from feasting on a hot, spicy asshole while the smell pours into my mouth and nose. It's heavenly.

i am very into stinky pits, arses and cocks, both fresh sweat and also old sweat, stale piss and worse. And i am very into bare feet on young lads. But foot smell needs to be fresh, or its a turnoff. Strange.

2 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I guess I am the only one who likes deodorant and cologne.

But not overly done where you smell them from ten feet away.

You're not the only one. Not that I "prefer" cologne over non-cologne, or deodorant over non-deodorant. In bed, I'd prefer have natural BUT CLEAN scent, but out in public? I'd much rather smell a hint of a light cologne than body odor any day.

It's not hard to reconcile the two. Shower before sex, and then clean-up afterward is even easier.

There is nothing hornier than the pungent smell of ripe man sweat/ musk!  Getting that first whiff then getting your nose in his hairy pits and inhaling lungfuls of his pungent pheromone loaded scent! My horniness goes off the scale & the riper & more pungent it is the more I want him in me raiding my hole.  Just thinking about it has got my dick hard & oozing a river of pre cum!🤤

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 1:39 PM, Muscledadbod said:

I guess I am the only one who likes deodorant and cologne.

But not overly done where you smell them from ten feet away.

Certain colognes are amazing. If it smells too fake or like chemicals, I get a headache. If it's like sandlewood or something earthy, then I'm in love. If a man's BO burns my eyes and smells like onions, I'm gone. Let's find an inbetween.