Man musk and BO

mattg

I like a good solid man musk but am not a fan of when it moves into BO territory. Eating ass that has a bit of funk to it makes it even hotter than normal. Licking out a sweaty pit is amazing, so long as there’s no deodorant and the sweat is pretty fresh. Dick and ball sweat adds to the experience. But any time things go too far and it gets to a strong BO smell, I’m turned off. 
I always shower before meeting a guy but will work up a good sweat and smell during the session. 

• Like 1

I worship the smell of men. Ripe, musky, stinky men get me so turned on.

Love to bury my face in an unshowered (deodorant-free) man’s pits and crotch.

Love him sitting on my face as I inhale him and lick every inch of his sweaty ass and taint.

Love the ripe odor of an unwashed uncut cock - inhaling its stink as I pull back the foreskin to reveal (if I’m lucky) crystals of white smegma before licking his cockhead clean.

Love a man with stinky, sweaty socks, sneakers, jockstraps and/or underwear — especially when he buries my face in them and forces me to breathe in the stink. Even better when he is fucking me raw and gags me with his dirty socks or underwear to shut me up and stop me from being the verbal bottom I am.

Also really love the smell of a dirty locker room or toilet — piss stench from the urinals mingled with the musky aroma of sweaty gym clothes — makes me want to drop to my knees and drink down the piss of all the hot men who need a urinal to piss down.

Only thing I really don’t like when it comes to stink is actual shit.

Love a sweaty ass — not a shitty ass (though I used to love huffing the ass stink from my best friend’s boxer briefs — I would always sneak into his room while he was showering and bury my face in his briefs and sneakers while stroking my cock … so hot, but he was straight, so that was the closest I could get to actually having him sit on my face). 

14 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Such as ? Genuinly interested topblk.

Using more than a bar of soap. Specifically product & tools such as body scrubs, loofah, pumice (for feet), wash cloth, toenail clippers, shaving certain areas, nail brush, floss, etc.

Edited by topblkmale
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, DCSluthole said:

I used to love huffing the ass stink from my best friend’s boxer briefs — I would always sneak into his room while he was showering and bury my face in his briefs and sneakers while stroking my cock… so hot, but he was straight, so that was the closest I could get to actually having him sit on my face). 

There was a hot guy in my gym who used to shower after his workouts. He taught a spin class and then he lifted weights afterwards. I cruised him regularly. One day while he was showering he left his bag open in the locker room outside his locker. I went to my locker, got my shit and walked out. I did manage to grab his wet underwear from his bag and shoved it in my jacket pocket and left.

Went out to my car and huffed it and jerked off. Like you said, it was the closest to getting your face all up in their crotch.

On 10/17/2022 at 3:51 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

I get it. I buy Mens used underwear on line, customised, I pick, say what I want and dont want etc. Order and wear them. Smells are awesome.

Dried cum and piss stains are a real turn on for me when sniffing used underwear. I also luv to suck a juicy cock through his briefs.  Preferably white ones!!

On 9/28/2022 at 7:51 AM, ErosWired said:

a man who has allowed the bacteria to colonize his skin to the point that he smells more like them than himself is very disagreeable

Yes! Well said. There is a difference between the way a man smells naturally and the way he may smell without some sort of hygiene routine. 
     My first boyfriend smelled so amazing to this day if I walk by a guy who smells remotely like him my heart melts and my dick throbs. 
     I find the smell of cheap deodorant, the telltale odor of a men’s locker room, also gives me a boner. 
     The thing about BO is degrees. A guy who has been working hard or working out, whose sweat is just starting to ‘turn’ is hot but let that bake for a day more then no thanks, time for a hot shower. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...