BareBen

Drinking piss  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of piss do you like?

• Natural (dark, morning piss, etc.)
    • Clear (beer piss, etc.)
    • Both (what ever comes out)

Guest peepee-love

I enjoy it all, but my preference is for strong urine that is deep golden or amber in color. I love to have a fellow urinate without restraint as I suck his penis. My very first sexual experience involved this when a mean-spirited punk crassly told me to suck his dick. Well, I said OK, and he promptly undid his fly, and I knelt snd sucked him. He thought he'd have a joke on me when he let a squirt of urine go in my mouth, but I swallowed and kept sucking. A few seconds later, he urinated with abandon and I had to gulp, but is was so good! As he was urinating, I felt his body convulse with laughter as he said to his onlooking friends, "I'm pissing!" When he finished his business and slipped his penis out of my mouth, I jumped to my feet and ran away as they all laughed. I wonder if that punk knew what a thrill he gave me! I loved the self-inflicted embarrassment and shame I felt. Somehow these feelings and emotions sexually arouse me to no end! I love the varying favors of urine and I was no stranger to it, having tasted my own many times before my encounter with that punk. I've never gotten sick from drinking it. The only side-effect I experience is mild diarrhea if I drink a large amount of particularly rich urine very quickly.

Edited by peepee-love

• 2 weeks later...

My dominant master  leaves  piss in a plastic water bottle and leaves it in the fridge if I am at work and not available to serve as his urinal when required. I love cold piss on hot summer days out on my deck and it;s also great with meals > Hot or cold I love PISS period!!!!

only done piss once .. was sucking a buddy .. he hauled me up by my pitts .. pulled me into the bathroom and pointed to the bathtub .. said KNEEL .. when i looked up he was pissing on me .. i bowed my head, feeling his hot piss soak my head and my chest .. marking me .. fucking awesome .. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Agree with Semented.  Any color straight from the tap is best.

Been into piss play since I was 19.

Beer piss is probably the best over al, but morning piss can be a great wake up drink.

Prefer oral piss to showers and enemas, but have also drunk piss from a guys ass.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...