Saturday Night At Slammers, Ftl

I'm always in Miami the first week of December but I'm going to be completely "art"ed out by Saturday and will be ready for some man time. 

I'll be at Slammers in FTL by 11:00.   Hoping to find a lot of hard tops who need to fuck.  Say Hi.  This Saturday, 12/6/14post-19160-0-11442700-1417750345_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hey Tiger- hope this hits you fast- since you are inMiami, as a warm up for Slammer tomorrow , you ought to hit Jamboree tonight- the patio  should be festive- and with Basil in town, there ought to be a few new faces ( and cock) there tonight as well. I would love to meet you there but my fisting coach is  hitting my hole  tonight- by the time he finishes packing my balls up my ass I most likely won't be up for much more action ( oh, and BTW- Ramrod is doing pig dance tomorrow night too- so pre Slammer you might want to  make a pass thru there and see some of the men who will be at Slammer afterwards-- good chance to  pre screen  some cock  LOL)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn fucking hot! Going to Orlando in February. going to have to take a side trip to Slammers and see if I can get hit up by some pigs with sweet dirty cum! Would love to be able to finger that stuff dripping out of my hole all the way back to Orlando (and that's a long long ride!)