No Regrets

Back in the early days of AIDS, poz guys were warned that if they continued to bareback with other poz guys, they were at risk of developing a "super bug" that couldn't be controlled by meds.

I'm damn happy that I never listened to the warnings. I've taken loads from literally hundreds of poz pigs in my guts over more than 30 years. I am healthier, hornier and promiscuous as ever.

Yeah, I know, a lot of other unlucky bastards didn't make it, and others struggle with HIV. But not having bareback sex with poz pigs isn't going to bring anyone back or help anyone. I feel honored and grateful that I carry the DNA from a lot of those pigs - and I continue to enjoy raw breeding with poz men with no apologies, fears or regrets.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in the early days of AIDS, poz guys were warned that if they continued to bareback with other poz guys, they were at risk of developing a "super bug" that couldn't be controlled by meds.

I'm damn happy that I never listened to the warnings. I've taken loads from literally hundreds of poz pigs in my guts over more than 30 years. I am healthier, hornier and promiscuous as ever.

Yeah, I know, a lot of other unlucky bastards didn't make it, and others struggle with HIV. But not having bareback sex with poz pigs isn't going to bring anyone back or help anyone. I feel honored and grateful that I carry the DNA from a lot of those pigs - and I continue to enjoy raw breeding with poz men with no apologies, fears or regrets.

HIV coinfection is rare, and I suspect the people that did get it were close to their end anyway.  

Its worth noting that in the early days of the epidemic, not much was known.  Even today we are still learning a lot about the disease, and not all the information given in the past has been accurate.  

• Upvote 1