The Tattoo Artist

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 11

I woke in the morning to a text from Zak. He would be arriving around 9:00 am. I looked at my clock. It was already 8:30. I couldn’t believe I slept this late.

I text Zak, “See you in a bit…..I over slept.”

I crawled out of bed and jumped in the shower. My morning wood fought against my strong urge to piss. Burning pain crept its way down my piss hole. A few drops of discharge oozed from my urethra before a full stream of piss let go in the shower. I aimed my cock toward my chest, drenching myself with my infected urine, and scratched my itching balls before breaking into chorus with “Sugar” blaring on my ipod.

I turned off my shower and flung open the shower curtain.

Zak chuckled, “Good morning, Sugar. You’re in a good mood.”

“Oh, you heard that, huh?” I said with a smirk on my face.

I stepped out of the shower dripping wet, grabbed Zak in my arms and planted a kiss on his lips.

“Ooh….you’re all wet….sweet.”

Zak dragged me to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed on the cum stained sheets from last night’s seeding.

He quickly stripped naked standing before me. Our cocks both boned up in anticipation.

“It’s your turn to infect me, babe.”

Zak crawled on top of me. He spit on my dick before straddling me on his knees.

“Just lay back and enjoy the ride, babe.”

Zak spit in his hand, lubed up his hole, then grasped the base of my shaft and lined it up with his cunt.

He lowered himself onto my infected cock, and slowly impaled himself on my meat.

We both groaned together. I put my hands on his hips and thrust into his cunt as Zak began to slowly ride my pole like a cowboy on an enraged bull.

Zak’s cunt clamped down on my shaft. My toes curled, eyes clenched shut, and my shaft burned with pleasure. My ass tightened and cock throbbed. My piss hole oozed it’s infected goo from my inflamed testicles.

“You just gave me some of your gono, didn’t you babe?”

“Fuck yeah…..It’s so hot sharing my diseases with you.”

Zak’s cock throbbed as he stroked his shaft. He continued to milk my pole, working me to the edge.

“Oh fuck….I’m getting close, Zak. Keep that up and you’re getting all my cum.”

His ass hungrily clenched around my shaft as he slammed himself onto my cock a few more times.

“Fuck….you’re getting it right now, Zak.”

“Fuck yes….give it to me. Infect me, babe. I want your gono. Recharge me with your poz seed.”

My toes again curled. I thrust my hips forward and tightened my grip on Zak’s waist, burying my cock deep in his cunt.

I let out a long moan as my cock fired off into Zak’s hole, coating his guts with my infected jizz.

“FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK,” I growled, “Take my seed. I’m filling you with my babies.”

“Fuck yes…..” Zak moaned with one more stroke of his hard shaft. His meat throbbed repeatedly showering my chest and face with his poz cum.

Zak stayed sitting on my lap, impaled on my hard cock. “Fuck that was hot, babe.”

He leaned over and kissed me passionately, “I love you, you hot pig.”

“Ditto, Zak.”

My cock slipped was his sloppy hole, and Zak rolled onto the bed next to me.

I curled up in his arms, and he kissed my forehead. We were sharing everything. It was so intimate and erotic. Our HIV and now gono had gone full circle.

I let out a small, “Oooohh,” as more discharge oozed from my piss slit against Zak’s leg.

“So babe, I told you I want details. How was your date?”

I rolled over onto my stomach. With a grin on my face I said, “It was an unexpected turn of events.”

“You fucked, Brian?”

“No……..even hotter than that.”

“Well, that would be pretty hot, so I’m not sure what could be hotter.”

“It turns out that Brian also has a boyfriend, and he invited him out for drinks with us so I could meet him.”

“And he showed up?”

“Oh yes….and when I swung my stool around from the bar to meet him, guess who was standing there?”

“I take it I’ve met him.”

“You’ve done more than meet him…..you shot your poz seed into him. Remember our blonde twink, Ian?”

“Oh fuck!!,” Zak exclaimed laughing…. “His boyfriend is Ian?”

“Uh huh……and it gets better.”

“Did you out him to Brian as a chaser?”

“Nope, but you should have seen his face when he saw it was me. He was a bit nervous.”

“He probably nearly shit his pants,” Zak said laughing.

“Yeah, his jaw dropped open, and he stuttered a bit saying hello. He was stunned.

“He must have been pretty uncomfortable.”

“I wanted to blow his cover so bad, but I didn’t. I played dumb and introduced myself to him. I spent the night throwing out suggestive hints and giving him evil grins.”

“Brian didn’t pick up on any of it?”

“No….I think he just took it as flirtatious play.”

“Boy, I wish I could have been there to see it all.”

“Well, there’s more. After I dropped off Brian, as soon as I got home my phone lit up with a text from guess who?”

“Our blonde twink.”

“Ding, ding, ding……and……Hold on.” I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

“Here, I saved our conversation for you to read.”

As Zak read the texts his cock boned up. “Oh my God, so you fucked him last night?”

“Yep, right here on these cum stained sheets, and he wanted my gono along with my poz cum.”

“Fuck….so he’s turned on by other STDs too?”

“Bingo….the verbal talk was hot while fucking his ass too, and he wanted everything I could give him. He’s a little scared by it yet, but he’s all out chasing to poz now.”

“And we helped to kick his chase off…..and he probably has your gono too.”

“Oh, I’m pretty sure he does. And before I fucked him I asked him if he wants to poz Brian after he charges up.”

“And?” (Zak was like a kid in a candy store).

“He said he doesn’t know about that, but the thought turns him on……so this could be interesting.”

“I think we need to stay in touch with them, babe……how about you?”

“Brian and I already swapped numbers……he also told me he had a crush on me when we were kids.”

“Hmmm…...” The corners of Zak’s mouth curled up with a sly grin.

“What’s that look for,” I asked?

“Just that maybe he’s still crushing on you……which could also be interesting.”

“Well, he knows I have a boyfriend, and he seems really into Ian, so…..”

Zak replied, “Well, this is awesome!!!”

Over a cup of morning Jo we searched the net for the not so free, free clinic hours for STD testing. I called and made an appointment for early afternoon.

We arrived at the clinic and were immediately greeted by an old, goofy, queen that if you slapped a purple gown, purple wig and makeup on her, she would be the spitting image of Dame Edna. I half expected her to address us as possums as she checked us in. She tipped her eyeglasses, peering at us from above the frames; checking us out better.

A faint, “Mmmm, mmm,” came from behind the desk as we walked to the waiting room and took a seat. Upon sitting down I glanced back at “Dame Edna” to find her eyeing me up and down. She gave a wink then pushed her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose and spun around to continue whatever it was she was doing.

I found myself boned up sitting in the waiting room, certainly not over “Dame Edna,” but rather at the anticipation of confirming my poz status.

“I can see you’re as turned on as I am by this, babe,” Zak said. He nodded toward his crotch and crossed his legs hiding the bulge in his jeans. Seeing his boned up cock made me want to sneak off to the bathroom and fuck like rabbits at the free clinic. That would be a hoot…..swapping charged loads at the STD clinic.

Our names were called a short time later. I felt like I was in the twilight zone. First Dame Edna, now this. We met with the “Nurse Ratched” look alike who after realizing we have an open, bareback, relationship, and that Zak is already poz, broke into her lecture on the importance of practicing safe sex.

(Thinking to myself) Sure “Nurse Ratched” we’ll get right on that……. right after we spread a little poz seed.

I think “Nurse Ratched” sensed a lack of concern on our part and frustratingly said, “Yeah…..ok……then we’ll get started on your tests.”

We both supplied a urine sample for our gono test. “Nurse Ratched” then poked my finger and obtained a drop of my blood to perform my HIV test.

“Ok……you guys can take a seat in the waiting room. It’ll be about 20 minutes for your HIV test to process.”

While sitting in the waiting room I whispered to Zak, “This is the last 20 minutes before my poz result from ‘Nurse Ratched’.”

“Nurse Ratched,” he asked chuckling?

“She certainly reminds me of her,” I said.

He took my hand and squeezed it in his grip and smiled.

“I think it’s fucking hot, babe,” then he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

I again found my cock half erect.

“Nurse Ratched” finally called my name, and Zak and I followed her to the back room.

“Well,” she said coldly, “Your test is reactive…..meaning you’re HIV positive.”

(Thinking to myself) Well duh…..I’ve been taking poz loads like crazy.

I was smiling inside but my face remained emotionless.

“Based on your other symptoms we are starting you both on an antibiotic. We are most certain you have gonorrhea as well. You need to follow up with your doctor for your HIV, and I highly suggest you take my advice and use protection. If you decide not to you should have no sex during your treatment period or you will just continue to reinfect each other with gonorrhea. It’s also important that you use protection when having sex with others so you don’t spread your HIV virus to anyone else.”

(Thinking to myself) Oh, you’re no fun “Nurse Ratched.”

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her shaking her head in frustration as we got up.

We left “Nurse Ratched” and I couldn’t wait any longer. I nudged Zak and snuck into the bathroom down the hall from “Dame Edna.” We locked the door, and I grabbed Zak by his jeans at the front of his waistline and dragged him into the bathroom stall. I dropped his jeans to the floor and did the same with mine. Then I spun Zak around, bent him over the toilet, and spit on his cunt before plowing in bare.

“Guess…. ‘Nurse Ratched’…. would be…. Disappointed…. with me,” I said between thrusts pounding my cock into Zak’s hole. “I’m…. a…. bad…. boy…. pumping…. my…. poz…. seed…. into…. you.”

“Give me that dirty cum you bad boy,” Zak added.

I fucked Zak hard and deep. My shaft again burned as my infected discharge drooled from my piss hole. I groaned in pain and moaned with pleasure, trying to contain my voice with “Dame Edna” right outside the door. I was so excited over the poz HIV test result it didn’t take long for me to fire off my dirty seed into Zak. I slipped my cock from his hole and pulled my jeans up. A fast fuck in the clinic bathroom was just what I needed. Zak was still bent over the toilet with his pants at his ankles as I zipped up and headed for the door.

Zak followed, and one step into the hallway and “Dame Edna’s” eyes were glued on us. She was grinning from ear to ear. That bitch didn’t miss much did she?

As we walked toward the front entrance we had to walk right past her. I glanced at her with a smirk on my face.

She fanned herself with her papers as we walked by, “Seems to be a little hot in here,” she said….. “I suddenly have a craving for a cigarette too.”

Zak glanced over his shoulder at her while chuckling.

“I think she rather enjoyed the entertainment, don’t you, babe,” Zak asked as we walked out?

Saturday night was clubbing night at Kruz Bar. We arrived just as the Saturday night event was starting; a beer bust from 9 to midnight. The event was put on by the local leather group with a flogging demonstration to kick it all off. The bar was full of hot, bearded, inked, leather men. A spot light lit up a small stage area where a blonde-haired twink stood strapped to a St. Andrew’s Cross. He was a sexy little number with nothing on but a yellow jock, and one nice, round ass with slightly reddened butt cheeks.

A hairy-chested, muscled, leather, daddy stood behind the twink. He was wearing leather chaps, a jock, and black boots. As he demonstrated his expert flogging technique, the whip struck the blonde across his buttocks. The leather daddy turned back toward the bar crowd, revealing a bold, biohazard tattoo protruding from his jock just below his belly button. The twink arched his back, stuck his ass out, and turned his head, glancing at the hot daddy dominating his ass.

“Oh my God,” I said. “Do you see who that is tied to the cross? It’s Ian,” I exclaimed!!

“Holy shit it is him, babe. That kid is full of surprises, isn’t he?”

“And he looks pretty damn hot strapped to that cross in that jock,” I added.

“Do you see Brian anywhere?”

I scanned the bar. “I don’t see him, but let’s get a bit closer to the stage.”

There was one bar table open to the side of the stage. What I was hoping for finally happened. We caught Ian’s eye. I tipped my glass in the air to him. Ian’s eyes stayed fixed on us. I could see the lust in his eyes. With each strike of the whip from the leather daddy Ian’s cock grew harder. I wasn’t sure if his arousal came from the attention of the hot daddy flogging his ass or if the sight of Zak and I boned him up.

After the demonstration a rock hard Ian proudly walked past our table and winked at us then made his way through the crowd wearing just his yellow jock. Guys grasped his ass and massaged his boned up cock. He wandered into the men’s room, and Zak followed. Ian was pissing into the trough urinal when Zak approached him from behind. Zak ground his hard cock into Ian’s reddened ass cheeks. The assault startled Ian enough to momentarily stop his piss stream. Zak grasped Ian’s cock and pressed it to Ian’s abdomen. Ian reached behind and grabbed Zak’s ass, pressing Zak’s cock firmly between his ass cheeks. He leaned back into Zak’s chest and let loose with his piss stream onto his chest. Piss ran down his body soaking his cock along with his jockstrap and Zak’s hand. A cascade of piss poured across his balls, puddling on the floor and splashing Zak’s boots and pant legs.

“I hear you’re all out chasing now pig,” Zak whispered into his ear. “We brought that desire deep inside you to life.”

“Fuck…..I can’t resist it anymore. It’s all I think about. I want it.”

“I also hear the thought of your cheating ass infecting your boyfriend bones you too.”

“Fuck, yes. I’d love to poz him too.” Ian’s cock throbbed with desire.

“I’m going to give you what you want and need, pig.”

Zak unzipped his jeans and bent Ian over the urinal trough. His meat flopped against Ian’s back just above his ass crack. Zak let go a full stream of urine, soaking Ian’s head and back. He slid his cock head down to Ian’s hole marking his territory with his piss scent. He grasped his own shaft and soaked his cock in urine as the last few drops dripped from his piss hole. Zak rubbed the head of his cock against Ian’s piss drenched hole and cupped his wet hand over Ian’s mouth.

“Smell the scent of my piss on my hand,” Zak asked? “It’s the smell of your future daddy, cause I’m about to charge your ass, pig.”

Zak thrust into Ian’s cunt using only piss for lube. Ian yelped in pain, muffled by Zak’s grip across his mouth.

“Feel my shaft buried deep in your hole, boy? It’s already dripping toxic precum in your twink cunt.”

Ian licked piss from Zak’s fingers as Zak began to pump his poisonous meat into Ian’s hole. Zak grasped Ian’s shoulders and pounded his ass hard. Ian braced his hands against the wall at the edge of the trough and arched his back to meet each thrust of Ian’s cock. He tipped his head into the trough urinal, smelling an erotic, strong stench of man piss.

Zak continued to drill his hole, and Ian clenched onto Zak’s shaft with his hungry cunt.

“Oh, you want that toxic seed, don’t you? Want my DNA in your blood?.....don’t you, pig?”

“Yes, give it to me.”

“I’m going to change you forever, pig. Going to breed you with my demon seed.”

Zak pressed Ian’s head farther into the trough. “Smell that man scent, pig? Lick it up. Taste it, pig.”

Ian hung onto the edge of the urinal and lapped up piss from the bottom of the trough with his tongue.

“Love it, don’t you, pig? Just like you love my toxic cock.”

“Fuck, yes!!”

“Here you go, fucker. Feel my cock in your cunt? I’m giving you my poison……right…..fucking…..now!!”

Zak groaned, grasped Ian’s hips, and thrust deep inside. His shaft stiffened and fired off its dirty cum.

“Take my AIDS babies, you pig. I know you want my DNA.”

“Fuck yes!! Poz me!!”

Ian’s cock erupted in the heat of the moment, spewing its thick spooge onto the front of the trough. While Zak’s meat still throbbed, he pulled out of Ian’s cunt. With Ian’s head still deep in the urinal he spit on Ian’s ass.

“We’re meant to breed. Your cunt is mine now forever, pig.”

Zak zipped up his jeans and walked out.

Ian stood upright slowly. He was drenched and stunk of piss. His ass was red, sore, and loaded with toxic juices. His cock muscles again contracted and a drop of cum dripped from his piss hole.

He whispered to himself, “Wow…..fucking hot!!” He wanted more and more……..

Over a beer, Zak and I agreed I would start my antibiotics Monday morning….one more day to swap our dirty cum. He wouldn’t start his antibiotics until his gono symptoms presented for a few days. Ian returned from the men’s room to our table. He stood beside us soaked with piss and still half erect. The bartender showed up with a round of beer for us all on Ian.

“On your tab,” the bartender asked?

Ian obviously had no cash on him. He barely had anything on, and man did he look hot.

He put an arm over each of our shoulders and kissed us both before tipping his beer with us.

“Here’s to both of you. Thank you for helping me express my true self. This feels so right.”

We all took a swig from our beer.

Ian was evolving into a totally, uninhibited pig. I knew Zak and I would be unloading our poz babies in his cunt again…..and soon. Pozzing was no longer a question of IF it would happen, but rather WHEN it would happen. I was certain it wouldn’t be long after taking our unmedicated poz seed. The thought of him joining the club and possibly infecting Brian made my cock rock hard.

Ian slammed the last of his beer.

“Time for me to get some clothes on. Brian will be here shortly, and he has no clue just how much of a pig I’m becoming.”

Hearing those words only stiffened my cock even more.

“Be right back guys.” Ian disappeared into the men’s room. The faint smell of piss lingered in the air.

“Wow…..a lot has happened in the past 24 hours,” I said to Zak.

Ian returned shortly, now fully dressed. His halo in place….. a bit tarnished, but in place.

“Brian just walked in,” I said as I nodded my head toward the door.

Ian waved him over to our table and kissed him on the lips. “Look who I found,” Ian said.

“Hey Zeek,” he said. “Good to see you again.”

(Thinking to myself) Boy are you in for a surprise, Brian.

“Hi Brian. This is my boyfriend, Zak.”

Shaking each other’s hand, “Hi Brian.”

“Great to meet you, Zak.”

As Brian stood there shaking Zak’s hand I couldn’t help but think…… little do you know that moments earlier my boyfriend’s toxic cock was buried deep in your boyfriend’s ass bare, and now Ian’s sitting in your arms with a cunt full of Zak’s poz babies. I wanted Ian to poz and then infect Brian as well. The thought made my cock twitch. I half expected to see horns sprouting from my forehead thinking these erotic, taboo thoughts.

Ian excused himself to the bar and ordered another round of beer for all of us. While waiting for the bartender I watched Ian playing with his phone. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to find a text message.

“Hey Zak. I’m standing the bar with an ass full of your boyfriend’s poz cum, and it’s turning me on so much. I want you both to fuck me right here and right now. I need your seed. Poz my fucking ass.”

I replied, “You got it, pig. Come home with us tonight. We’ll fill you up with our demon seed.”

My phone again lit up with one word. “Yes!!!!!!!!”

We ended up staying with Brian and Ian until bar close. On our way home I received a text from Ian.

“Are we still on or tonight? I’ll sneak away from Brian for a bit.”

Zak took my phone and replied, “This is Zak!! Come on over, pig. Walk right in….we’ll be waiting upstairs naked.”

15 minutes later I heard my front door open and close. Zak was on my bed lying on his back, legs spread with hard cock down my throat. I heard footsteps on the stairs and the bedroom door creaked open.

“Get your twink ass in here and get those clothes off, pig,” Zak said.

Ian stripped naked. His cock already boned.

We led him to the bathroom and pushed him to his knees. Ian stroked his hard shaft while Zak and I stood over him a few feet away. We aimed our cocks and urine flew from our piss holes, soaking Ian from head to toe. He opened his mouth. We aimed our stream into his mouth and he drank our piss while caressing his drenched chest and abdomen. He began to piss on himself hitting his face, and lapping it up with his tongue. We all emptied our bladders, leaving Ian kneeling in a puddle, completely soaked and dripping piss.

“That’s it, pig,” Zak said. “Mark our territory first then fuck the hell out of you with our poz meat.”

We pulled Ian to his feet wet and stinking of piss and pushed him onto the bed.

“You’re going to have one wrecked cunt dripping blood and toxic seed tonight, pig.”

We tied Ian to the bed on his belly with one hand free and tossed him a bottle of poppers.

“Take a whiff pig…..you’re going to need it,” Zak commanded.

Ian obeyed and was soon flying high.

Zak buried his fingers into Ian’s cunt and worked his ass raw. Ian squirmed on the bed, rubbing his boned up cock on the mattress. When Zak pulled his fingers from Ian’s hole he buried his tongue in Ian’s cunt.

“That’s it, pig, the faint taste of blood. You’re primed for our demon seed.”

I mounted Ian’s cunt, thrusting in balls deep with only spit for lube. I withdrew then buried deep into his gut again. The gono was flowing, and that familiar sensation of discharge burned down my shaft into Ian’s cunt. I continued to thrust into Ian with the full length of my cock each time.

“Fuckin pig, your bleeding cunt is open to take all our dirty seed,” I said.

“Give it to him. Infect his ass,” Zak added.

When the sun came up Zak and I had pumped 3 loads each into Ian’s cunt. As promised a mix of blood and cum oozed from Ian’s fully loaded hole as Zak pulled out of him for the last time. Ian had shot two loads of jizz himself during the night. The three of us collapsed on the bed naked and exhausted and drifted off to sleep in a tangle of flesh.

I woke several hours later with a piss hard on and Ian curled up in my arms. I tried to slip out of bed without waking Ian or Zak so I could relieve the pressure from my full bladder, but I startled Ian and he woke up.

“Where are you going,” he mumbled half awake?

“I have to piss like a race horse.”

“Come back here,” he said.

I stood at the edge of the bed, and Ian gently grasped my cock at the base. He held the head of my dick in his mouth, and I let go with a full stream of piss. It was difficult, but I managed to pause every little bit while Ian gulped down my strong, morning dew. He drank every last drop like a good pig.

“Now get back in bed,” he whispered.

I curled up with Ian, and he spooned me with his hard cock pressed between my ass cheeks. Zak rolled over and spooned Ian with his meat buried into Ian’s ass crack. We all drifted off to sleep with Ian between us. This felt so good, the three of us in bed together.

A few hours later I woke to Zak pounding his hard meat into Ian’s hungry cunt. My cock quickly boned up. Ian was begging for our poz loads, and we were all too happy to oblige. Zak was already close to firing off another load into Ian.

“Oh Fuck!!!....you horny pig. Here comes my poz cum. Take my DNA. FFFUUUCCCKKK!!”

Ian arched his back into Zak’s meat.

Zak’s body jerked as his cock erupted shooting another load of toxic cum in Ian’s cunt.

Zak pulled out and I immediately mounted Ian. I fucked his hole with deep, slow plunges with the full length of my shaft.

“Fuck, your hole is so fucking sweet. You’re so full of our poz cum. It feels like velvet on my shaft. I’m going to unload more toxic cum in you, you hot pig. Feel my shaft stretching your hole open. Feel our demon seed in your body…..taking over….infecting you……fuck yyyeeesss!!”

Ian slowly squirmed on the bed, working his hard shaft against the sheets and pumping my cock with his ass.

“Fuck…..make love to my ass….fucking poz me up.”

I worked our seed into his guts in a passionate exchange before firing off my dirty cum deep in his hole.

Ian could hardly contain all the venom in his ass. It already was leaking from his tender hole. We slipped a butt plug into his cunt to keep our poison where it belonged and let it do its job. Ian showered up then rushed out the door. He was meeting Brian for Sunday brunch.

Ian sat at the restaurant looking across the table at Brian. His hole puckered around the butt plug buried deep in his hole, and the thought of all our dirty cum in his cunt boned his cock. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations as his cock throbbed. He again glanced at Brian with a slight grin on his face……maybe he would be planting some of his own seed into his boyfriend later today…….

More to cum, guys………

• Like 8
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 12

While Ian was thinking devious thoughts over Sunday brunch, Zak and I showered and were discussing plans for lunch when my phone rang.

“Hi mom.”

“Oh, Isaac, you’re home.”

“Actually, I am home…..remember this is a cell phone so I can be anywhere and get the phone call?”

“I was going to leave a message on your answering machine, but I’m glad you’re home.”

“Mom…..” I was going to try to explain again that my phone is portable, but I decided it was a losing battle.

“Yes, Isaac?”

“Nothing….How are you mom?”

“I’m fine…..Your father is fine too. Anything new Isaac?”

(Thinking to myself) Let’s see…..I have gono. I just had the fuck flu after taking my boyfriend’s poz seed repeatedly. I have a new biohazard tattoo. I have a hot poz boyfriend that I just infected with gono. I just tested poz at the free clinic. I’m fucking Betty’s son’s boyfriend to poz him so he can poz Betty’s son. I was just a total slut at the baths and got fucked by Zak’s daddy. I have a waiter friend that Zak and I are trying to gift. I’m doing every taboo thing except fucking the dog across the street from me.

“Nope, nothing much, mom….Enjoying my weekend.”

“If you’re not doing anything, we haven’t seen you for dinner in a few weeks. Why don’t you come over tonight. Your father would love to see you.”

“I have company this weekend, mom.”

“Oh, anyone I should know about?”

“Just my boyfriend, that’s all.”

Zak gave me a funny grin and whispered, “JUST your boyfriend.”

I chuckled and motioned to Zak, “Shhhh.”

(Here it comes……) “Oh, Brian is there with you? I knew you two would be good together.”

“No, mom, Brian is not my boyfriend. I told you I already have a boyfriend.”

“Oh, well, boy you switch boyfriends fast. What happened to Brian?”

“Mom, Brian was never my boyfriend.”

“Well why did you let me set you up on a date with him if you already have a boyfriend?”

I wanted to scream…… “Like I had a choice in the matter, and I did tell you I have a boyfriend.”

“Well, what was so wrong with Brian?”

“Nothing was wrong with Brian. He’s a nice guy.”

“So you went on a date with him?”

“Kind of…..we had drinks and caught up…..”

“Well, I hope your boyfriend doesn’t find out you snuck around on a date with someone else.”

“Mom!!..... You need to stop playing matchmaker….that’s all.”

“Why?”

“Because, now you set me up on a date when I already have a boyfriend, and you set me up with a guy who already has a boyfriend too.”

Sounding depressed, “Well, I just want you to be happy, Isaac.”

“Mom, I told you…… I am happy. I’m happy with Zak.”

“Who is Zak?”

“Zak is my boyfriend.”

“Oh, so Zak is there now? Well, why don’t you bring him to dinner tonight? Your father would love to meet him.”

I whispered to Zak, “Mom wants us to come over for dinner tonight.”

Zak glanced at his tattoos, rubbed his long beard, smirked and quickly nodded and mouthed, “YES.”

With an uncertain quirky look toward Zak, I replied, “Ok, mom…..he’d love to meet you both.”

With excitement in her voice, “Oh that’s great, Isaac!! Now don’t be late, you know how your father likes to have dinner on time.”

(Thinking to myself) Am I ever late for dinner, mom?

“Don’t worry we’ll be there on time, mom.”

Ian took another bite of Amaretto French toast and thought to himself…..Why do I find chasing poz cum so hot? My ass is loaded with charged seed, and all I can think about is taking more. I can’t get enough of it. I want to poz so badly. This is so fucking erotic….. it feels so right being a cum pig. (He uncrossed his legs and shifted in his chair before crossing his legs once again. The sensations in his cum filled hole made his cunt pucker around the butt plug and caused his cock to twitch several times in his pants).

Brian took another sip of his Mimosa and interrupted, “Earth to Ian…..”

Ian’s glazed-over look vanished, and he reached for another sip of his bloody mary.

“You were miles away. Are you alright?”

He smiled and sighed, “Yeah, couldn’t be better.”

Brian chowed down his Smoked Salmon Benedict, “MMMM, this is so good…… So, last night was pretty wild, huh?”

Thinking he may have somehow been caught cheating Ian asked, “What do you mean?”

“Well, all those tattooed, leather men at Kruz.”

“Oh….. that, yeah….. some awesome eye candy.”

“And I hear before I got there they had a flogging demo…..bet that was interesting.”

“I’m sure it was…..uh….. quite stimulating.” (Ian’s cock again stiffened a bit more).

“Did you get there in time to see it?”

“I was quite close to the action, yes.”

“So, is that something you could get into?”

Ian was a little surprised at his question. “Oh, I think I’d shock you.”

“Oooh,” Brian teased, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“You seem excited by that.”

“Well, maybe I would shock you a bit myself.”

“Oooh, frisky…….Bring it on, but be careful…..you may get a whole lot more than you bargained for.”

“I can’t wait to find out.”

Ian thought to himself…..Maybe Brian’s a bit more of a pig than I originally thought….this could be fun.

Zak and I pulled up in front of my parent’s house. This would be interesting. Not only was this my first time bringing a guy home, but also a guy with a long beard and full of tattoos.

“So this is it, huh, babe? The place where you grew up.”

“Yeah, this is it…..nothing special, but it was home. Just remember, take my mom with a grain of salt. She can be opinionated and kind of set in her ways.”

“I know. She’s a character. I’ll go easy on her. It’ll be fine, babe.”

I put my arm around Zak and walked toward the front door. He wore jeans and a cut off t-shirt. We stopped on the front porch, and while kissing Zak the door opened.

Startled, I said, “Oh……Hi mom…… Mom, this is Zak.”

Zak was on his best behavior. “Hi, Mrs. Alberts.”

“Call me Edith.”

“Ok, Edith.”

“Well, don’t just stand there on the porch…..come on in. Dinner is ready.”

Zak walked into the house and was immediately greeted by my dad. As I walked past my mom, she whispered, “You didn’t tell me he was like that.”

“Like what, mom? Gay? That’s why I was kissing him.”

My mom hit me on the shoulder with the dish towel in her hand and followed me into the house.

Zak sat across from me at the dinner table.

My mom emerged from kitchen with mashed potatoes and gravy and set them on the table. She turned to go back into the kitchen and stopped in her tracks.

She stood behind Zak and reluctantly placed her hands on his shoulders and said, “So, Zak, um…..”

I looked at my mom corner-eyed and thought to myself here we go…..

She continued, “You may want to tuck your beard away……it may dangle in your gravy.” She pulled Zak’s beard over his shoulder. “There you go,” and she disappeared into the kitchen only to reappear with a dead bird on a serving platter.

Zak looked surprised, but just sat and grinned at me.

My dad added, “You know, I remember Winky Schmalling had a beard like yours back in ‘58 or ‘59. He got it caught in some farm equipment. Then he had one eye. His name was Joe, but we always called him Winky after that.”

Zak chuckled a little, “Well, I hear farm equipment is more beard-friendly these days, but I’m not a farmer.”

My mom chimed in, “So, do you have a job, Zak?”

“Mom!! Of course he has a job.”

My mom finished adding, “....I only asked because I hear old Mr. Harper down at the garage is looking for help tinkering with those cars like he does. He hires your kind down there,” pointing to his beard and tattoos. “Oh….. I don’t mean the gay thing. I don’t think the guys down there would go for that.”

“What’s that supposed to mean, mom?”

“Nothing….I’m just making conversation, Isaac.”

“It’s ok, Zeek. No, Edith, I’m not looking for a job.”

Sitting down at the table my mom tucked her napkin neatly onto her lap.

“So, what DO you do, Zak?”

“I’m a tattoo artist.”

“Oh, you’re not at that shop on Forest Home are you? You know the one on the news that had the dirty needles?”

My dad butted in, “Edith, that shop closed down over 6 years ago.”

My mom said, “It’s just like those dirty Chinese restaurants. They get shut down and then the same people reopen the restaurant three blocks away and change the name from Ching’s to Chang’s.”

“Mom that’s ridiculous, and you know it!!! And stop sounding so prejudiced.”

“No, I have my own shop in Chicago, Edith, and it’s very clean.”

“Zak did all my tattoos,” I said.

(Thinking to myself) Including my biohazard tattoo.

My dad added, “Oh, so you did Isaac’s tattoos. Nice work.”

My mom said, “Nice work? It looks like the inside of a demon’s church.” Looking at Zak, she added, “No offense, I’m just not crazy about the desecration of your temple thing.”

“Well, thanks anyway, Walter,” Zak replied. “I think Isaac’s sleeve turned out quite nice.”

My mom said, “I don’t understand people wanting to mutilate their bodies that way.”

“That’s your perspective, mom. Just because you don’t like them, doesn’t make it wrong.”

Zak said, “Tattoos can be very therapeutic, Edith.”

“So can taking a stiff shot of Brandy, but you don’t see me doing that,” she replied.

“Edith, I give some people tattoos that have meaning behind them. It could be in memory of someone or resolution to a tragic event in their life or something, and it’s very healing.”

“That’s sweet, but just because I love something doesn’t mean I want it on my flesh or my temple so it were.”

My dad added, “Well, you love our mailman, Herb. Maybe he’ll pose for you.”

“Yeah, I bet you would like to wake up seeing his face next to you every morning.”

“Well, you do have a point there,” my dad mumbled.

“Edith, see this tattoo.” Zak was pointing to a tattoo on his arm of a girl with a halo. “This is a tattoo for my sister who died in a car accident when she was 7.”

“How sweet,” my mom said. “Please pass the chicken, Isaac.”

My dad interjected, “Oh, Zak, do you have other brothers and sisters?”

“I have a brother.”

“Oh, is he normal,” my mom inquired?

“Mom!! You mean we’re abnormal?”

“You know what I mean, Issac. Is he regular?”

“So now we’re irregular?”

“No, you know what I mean.”

“It’s gay or straight, mom. Not normal or abnormal and regular or irregular.”

“Yes, I’m sorry, darling. I didn’t mean anything by that.”

“Mom, the more you say, the worse it gets.”

“Well, anyway, your dinner is good, Edith. And my brother is straight. He’s married with kids.”

“Thank you, Zak. And there’s nothing wrong with being gay. You just miss out on having children is all.”

“Well, gay people can still have children, Edith.”

“And some of us don’t want to have children….whether straight or gay, mom.”

“I know, Isaac. I just wish I would have some grandkids……that’s all.”

My mom sipped her coffee then continued eating her chicken dinner.

As we were getting ready to leave my dad shook Zak’s hand and pulled him into a hug. He whispered something to Zak then said, “I’m glad we met the man in my son’s life.” He then hugged me as well.

Zak said, “Edith, thank you again for dinner. Zeek, I’ll be outside by the car.”

My mom turned to me and gave me a hug. “Well, that went pretty well, huh?”

“Pretty well? After that I’ll be lucky to still have a boyfriend tomorrow. Thanks, mom.”

“Oh don’t be ridiculous. He loved my chicken.”

We left my parent’s home in silence. After a few blocks driving I said, “I’m sorry for all that, Zak. Now you know my mother. She can be a little much.”

“Don’t worry about it. I have thick skin, babe.”

“So what did my dad say to you when he gave you a hug?”

“Oh…..just that your mom has some quirky ideas at times, and that her bark is worse than her bite.”

“Well, she does mean well, but her mouth is going to get her in trouble one of these days. She comes across as prejudice, but I know she isn’t. Her thinking is a bit……. old fashioned at times.”

“I actually kind of like her, babe. She is set in her ways, but she just wants what’s best for you.” He chuckled and added, “Like my poz cock shoved deep in your ass.”

I laughed as I glanced over at Zak and rubbed my hand on his thigh. He locked his hand into mine and held on.

While we “enjoyed” our dinner with my parents, Ian was ready to find out a little bit more about Brian’s pig side. They arrived at Ian’s apartment. Ian led Brian to his bedroom. Brian was always into safe sex when they played, but that was about to change. Ian decided he wasn’t going to give Brian a choice. It was time to push the boundaries a bit. Ian was always more on the submissive side, but his new found taste for poz cum fueled his desire to dominate Brian. He pulled his shirt off over his head. His cock throbbed rock hard while his ass puckered tightly around the butt plug holding the toxic babies in his cunt.

Ian made out with Brian and rubbed Brian’s throbbing cock through his jeans. He pulled his tongue from Brian’s mouth.

“Time to see just how far you’re willing to go.”

Ian stripped Brian of his shirt, and dropped Brian’s jeans to the floor. The head of Brian’s hard cock protruded from the edge of his jockstrap.

“I see last night’s event inspired you. Nice jock, pig. Now kneel on the edge of the bed.”

Ian fumbled around in his walk-in closet and returned with lube and his favorite suit tie. He approached Brian from behind and secured the tie around his head to blindfold him. Ian then unzipped his own jeans, dropped them to his ankles, and kicked them aside.

He pushed Brian onto his hands and knees on the bed and lubed up his cunt with a squirt of J-lube.

Ian worked his fingers into Brian’s hole, scraping the edges of Brian’s cunt, priming him for the impending assault.

Brian groaned and his cock throbbed. He thrust his ass onto Ian’s fingers, and helped work them inside.

“Are you ready to open that hole up?”

“Fuck, yes,” Brian replied.

Ian reached behind and pulled the butt plug from his cum filled ass. Poisonous seed dripped from his cunt and the cum-slick toy. He slipped two fingers into his sloppy cunt and removed them drenched in poz semen. He first smeared the virus-laced slime on Brian’s hole. He then worked the head of the wet plug into Brian’s cunt, sharing some of the toxic seed he carried in him all afternoon. He shoved the plug deeper into Brian, pushing the DNA into his hole as it opened him up. His cunt engulfed the plug and puckered around the base. The sight made Ian’s cock stiffen and throb. His boyfriend just got a small taste of the virus he longed to infect him with. Ian repeatedly pulled the toy from Brian’s cunt and shoved it back in, smearing the poz cum across his tightly stretched cunt lips.

With the butt plug removed from Brian’s gaping hole, Ian squat down behind Brian and buried his tongue into Brian’s cunt. He cupped his hand below his own hole and squirt more poz seed into it. He grabbed the lube bottle, and instead of lube, dripped poz seed onto Brian’s open cunt, then worked it in with his fingers and pushed the plug back in. Brian’s cunt sealed tightly around the plug, unknowingly working the toxic seed into his gut.

Ian reached under Brian and stroked Brian’s cock with his cum-slick fingers.

Brian’s cock throbbed against Ian’s grip.

“You like that, don’t you, pig,” Ian asked?

“Fuck, yes. That feels so good.”

Brian worked his hips, feeling the sensations of the plug buried in his ass.

Ian bit Brian’s ass lightly, then cracked him on the ass with a cupped hand.

“Time to fuck you, pig, and you’re going to take it all.”

“Fuck, yes….I want your cock in me.”

Ian reached for a condom and tore the package open so Brian would hear. He then dropped the condom to the bedroom floor. He pulled the toy from Brian’s cunt.

“Ready for my cock, pig?”

“Fuck I want to feel you inside me.”

“Are you sure?”

Brian buried his face into the bed, “Yes, please fuck me.”

Ian rubbed the head of his shaft across Brian’s slick cunt lips then applied pressure.

The head of his cock opened Brian’s used hole and quickly slid in.

With one quick thrust of his hips Ian plowed all the way into Brian’s hole. Brian gasped in agony as Ian tore across his intestinal walls. Ian pictured the virus working into the lining of Brian’s intestines with each plunge of his cock inside.

Brian began to meet Ian’s thrusts as the pain turned to pure pleasure.

“You like that dick buried in your cunt, don’t you, pig?”

“Feels so fucking good.”

Ian already felt a stir in his balls.

“Fuck, I’m getting close. You like that bare cock in your hole?”

Brian was shocked, “Bare cock?”

Ian gave him no chance to back out.

“Take my cum, pig.”

He slammed his cock deep into Brian’s gut and fired off his seed, hoping he was already poz himself.

Brian’s cock reacted to those words as a huge load of semen shot from his shaft onto the bed.

Ian pulled his cock from Brian’s cunt and slammed the butt plug back inside.

“Keep that seed in your hole all night, pig.”

Ian pulled Brian to his feet, keeping him blindfolded, and led him to the bathroom. He shoved him onto the toilet.

“I’m not finished with you yet, pig.”

Ian stood a few feet from Brian and pissed all over his face before drenching his body in urine. Brian licked his lips as piss dripped from his face….tasting Ian’s urine.

Ian lapped up the piss from Brian’s chin and slid his tongue up to Brian’s lips then buried it in Brian’s throat. After a long, passionate kiss he lined up his meat to Brian’s face.

“Open your mouth and clean off my cock.”

Brian obliged and sucked Ian’s dick clean before Ian removed Brian’s blindfold.

Brian said, “Holy Fuck….what got into you?”

“You wanted to see my pig side. You got a taste of it.”

(Thinking to himself) And a bit of toxic seed in the mix.

“Damn, that was hot. So you like fucking raw?”

“I love it….the only way to play for me.”

“Ok, I want more of that,” Brian added.

“Oh, you’ll get more…..believe me, you will.”

Zak returned home to Chicago, and I started my antibiotics. He waited until later in the week to start his meds after he experienced symptoms of his gono for a few days.

Work kept me busy in an otherwise uneventful week until Thursday. My test results were in. My HIV viral load was 500,000 and my CD4 count was in the middle 400 range. My gonorrhea test results were not in yet, but we already pretty much knew I had it, and the antibiotics seemed to be doing the trick.

Then Thursday evening I received an interesting text………

• Like 4
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 3

Ooops, discovered a minor detail error. See if anyone notices what it is.

after this story is finished I'm disappearing for a little bit. I decided that I'm going to write the entire thing before posting it so you can read it all at once.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

wow thank you..amazing..only discovered  this site last week and hooked.stayed up all night reading this story...uve me hooked big time..irish gy guy who wants all of this.....amazing..is this ur only story ..thanks again man

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 13

My phone lit up and dinged, letting me know I had a text message.

“Hi, is this Zak or Zeek?”

“It’s Zeek….who is this?”

“Maybe you won’t remember me. U gave me your number if I wanted to talk. I’m Coty.”

“I remember you, Coty. You were our waiter.”

“Yes.”

“I’m glad you kept my number. It’s easier to talk than text. Call me if you can.”

He did not reply. After a few minutes my phone rang.

“Hi Coty.”

“Hello.”

“So you want to talk?”

“Um…..maybe I shouldn’t have called.”

“Coty wait!!…..I’m glad you called…..There’s nothing wrong with being gay.”

“I don’t know if I am. I mean, I think I probably am, but…..”

“But what?”

“I don’t know. I….I don’t talk to anyone about these feelings.” …… after a pause. “That night at the restaurant I wanted to go with you guys, but….. I was scared to.”

“I understand….it’s not easy. It was hard for me coming out too.”

Coty was crying….. “I tried to tell my parents…… they said no son of theirs is gay…..” More tears…… “They want me to see a psychiatrist. If I don’t they said I should get out.”

“Coty…..where are you?”

“I’m on Kinnickinnic near work.”

“Stay there. I’ll come get you. I’ll be there in about 15 minutes.”

I found Coty a few blocks from Café Centraal.

“Coty…..it’s Zeek…..get in.”

“Thank you for coming.”

“It’s going to be okay, Coty….believe me. There’s nothing wrong with you….you know that don’t you?”

“I know. I don’t want to talk to some psych person either.”

I brought Coty back to my place.

“Make yourself at home. Do you want something to drink?”

“Just some water would be cool.”

I grabbed a beer for myself.

“Here you go, Coty.” I handed him a bottle of water.

“Thanks.”

I sat on the couch next to Coty. My leg was touching his slightly, and he glanced down at our legs touching, but didn’t move away.

“You know, when I was in my early teens I felt different. I didn’t fit in with the guys at school. I got called faggot and queer. I thought all the glancing at guys in the shower during gym class and sexual dreams about guys was just normal curiosity. I didn’t grow up around gay people. I just kept to myself and was confused. It took me a little while to realize that my attraction to men was a lot more. Then it happened. I kissed another guy around 15 or so. We ended up sucking each other’s cock and jacking each other off and it felt so natural to me. I knew right then, without a doubt I was 100% gay. I have never even had sex with a woman. I’m very comfortable being a gay man, and it didn’t take me long to become a pig with sex.”

Tears ran down his face.

I tried to lighten the mood. “Hey, I’m happy being a pig….there’s no need to cry over that.”

Coty chuckled and sighed a little. “My parents will never accept me being gay.”

“Coty, maybe they will come around. Give them time, but if they don’t, you can’t live your life to please them. You have to make yourself happy, and if that’s as a gay man, then so be it. It does get better. Give it time.”

“Funny thing is, I fantasize about it, but I’ve never even done anything with another guy. Not even a kiss. I feel so out of place.”

I put my hand on his shoulder. “It’ll happen. You’ll find someone.”

Coty leaned his head on my shoulder and cried. I put my arm around him and hugged him to comfort him, and he returned the hug.

He nuzzled his head into my neck and eventually stopped crying. I felt his lips kiss me on the neck, and my cock began to stiffen.

He looked into my eyes, still sniffling from crying, and I kissed him….his first kiss. For someone who had never kissed before, he was a natural. I buried my tongue in his mouth and our tongues danced in a passionate exchange. I slid my hand down his body and grasped the firm bulge in his pants. This kid was packing a basket full and then some. His cock responded with a stiff throb against my grip. My shaft was now fully erect and pulsing, and he reached down and stroked it through my jeans.

As much as I wanted to tear his clothes off and poz his virgin ass right there, I stopped and slowly pulled him away.

“Ah….., Coty, there’s nothing more I’d like to do right now than to fuck the hell out of your ass, but you may want to slow this down.”

“What? Why?”

“Because I only fuck bareback, and I’m no angel. If I fuck you, I’ll want to cum in you, and I’m newly hiv positive.”

“I don’t care.”

“No, but I do, because you’re not ready for that.”

I again kissed him and unzipped his jeans.

“Just relax,” I said.

I pushed him back on the sofa and unbuttoned his pants. I slid onto my knees on the floor before him and pulled his jeans to his ankles. The last several inches of his hard shaft protruded from his underwear against his abdomen. I pulled them to his ankles revealing the most beautiful 9 inch cock. I grasped his rod at the base and stood it straight in the air. My tongue met the tip of his shaft, and I licked up the glistening precum forming at the mouth of his piss hole. The sweet nectar slid across my taste buds and down my throat before I engulfed his dick into my mouth.

Coty grasped the back of my head and let out a long groan.

“Oh my God,” he mumbled under his breath and thrust his cock as deep as he could into my throat. My eyes watered, and I gagged on his massive tool.

“Wow….you are going to be one popular guy.”

I continued to slowly work the full length of his cock with my mouth and stroke my rock hard dick through my pants. It didn’t take long to bring Coty to the edge. His shaft thickened and stiffened. I slid my mouth to the tip of his cock and the first of his thick white jizz oozed from his piss hole. I lapped it up quickly and engulfed his meat into my mouth as it fired off thick ropes of creamy spunk. His upper body jerked while he filled my mouth with a huge load of cum that I eagerly gulped into my belly. I pulled his cock from my mouth, and it throbbed several times in my hand. He panted and groaned and closed his eyes. His body was limp other than his still rock hard shaft in my hand.

“Looks like you can go another round,” I said as I slid his cock back into my mouth. I pumped his shaft with my hand following my lips down every inch of his tool. Within a minute load two was filling my mouth and sliding down my throat.

My dick throbbed and balls ached for release. I wanted to impale him on my hard cock, but I didn’t. Even though my symptoms had subsided, there was still a chance I could infect Coty with my gono. Believe me, the thought of giving this twink all my diseases boned my cock, but I resisted the urge. Instead, I crawled on the sofa in front of him and pressed my lips firmly to his giving him a taste of his spunk.

“How was that?”

“Oh…….fuck…….that was incredible.”

“Well, I hate to break the news to you kid, but I think you’re gay.”

I finally got a chuckle and smile from Coty. “Yeah, that pretty much confirmed it.”

“Do you have any place to go tonight?”

“Ah….I guess back home.”

“I can take you home or you can spend the night here if you like.”

“I’d rather stay, if that’s okay.”

“Of course it is. Are you hungry?”

“A little.”

“Come on.” I led Coty to the kitchen. “I’ll fix you something to eat.”

Coty boldly kicked his jeans off and followed me to the kitchen bare-assed with just his t-shirt on and cock swaying side to side.

Over a sandwich and chips we sat at the kitchen island and talked a bit more. He was actually older than I realized. He was almost 21 and was close to finishing his radiology tech degree.

Coty inquired, “You said you’re HIV positive?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Ah…..What’s it like?”

“It’s not for everyone, but to be honest with you, it’s very erotic to me.”

“So you like being poz?”

“Most people won’t understand, so I don’t talk about it much, but yes I do. I love it. It’s like the ultimate in bareback. Holding nothing back no matter what. Total release and surrender to my pig desires. It’s exhilarating to me and knowing I’m a vessel of toxic seed takes it to a whole new level.”

“So when you were still negative you knowingly let poz guys cum in you?”

“Yes…..does that freak you?”

“Um…..no…..”

I noticed Coty’s cock was again rock hard.

“Does that turn you on?”

He nervously looked down at his cock as it throbbed and bounced.

“Um….”

“It’s okay, Coty. It turns me on and it turns me on that it turns you on.”

He chuckled.

“Does it scare you a bit that it turns you on?”

“Yeah.”

“I get it. I went through that too. Once I started taking poz loads I totally let go of that fear. I don’t regret chasing to poz. This was totally right for me.”

“Will this turn on ever go away?”

“Not likely….mine only grew stronger, and I wanted to poz. You can either fight it or embrace it.”

Coty’s cock again throbbed rock hard, and he crunched on a chip.

“Will you give it to me if I want it?”

“Well, let’s give it some time. You think about this. You’re just coming out, figuring things out. If you still want it after that, and you know what you’re getting into, then yes, I’ll try to convert you…..okay?”

“Okay.”

We finished up our snack, and chatted a bit more on the sofa.

Coty was going to slip his jeans on again, and I said, “You don’t have to put them on. I’m heading to bed in a few minutes…..besides, I’m enjoying the view.”

Coty sighed and smiled.

“You have a choice. You can sleep in the spare room or you can join me in my bed.”

“Um….if you don’t mind, I’d like to sleep with you, Zeek.”

“Good answer.”

That night, Coty curled up with another man for the first time. He slept in my arms the entire night, and I woke to him still sleeping with his head resting on my shoulder. His morning wood was pressed firmly against my leg, which only stiffened my already hard cock.

I rolled Coty onto his back, grasped his cock and slid it down my throat.

Coty quickly woke, “Fuck…..I have to piss, Zeek.”

I kept sucking his beautiful shaft.

“I…..can’t……hold……it……Zeek. I’m…..going…..to…..piss.”

Coty flooded my mouth with strong morning urine. I struggled to keep up, but managed to gulp it all down, only spilling a little bit onto Coty’s pubic hair, which I quickly lapped up. I then slipped his dick back into my mouth and sucked his cock until he shot another load down my throat. I was so boned up and stroking my own shaft that I knelt over Coty and shot my poz seed all over his cock and balls. I licked ‘em clean and sucked the last glob of cum from his piss hole.

“Holy fuck,” Coty replied.

“Like that?”

“That was hot.”

“We’ll make a pig out of you yet. Wait till you start fucking and getting fucked.”

Coty’s eyes lit up. I thought to myself…..this kid is turning out to be a natural pig….there is no stopping him….he’s going to be chasing in no time. The thought made my cock half-hard again.

“Fuck….yes. I want more.”

“Ok kid…. But right now I have to move. I’ll be late for work. I’ll put a spare key on the cupboard for you. Just lock up if you leave. You’re welcome to stay until you figure this out. It’s up to you.”

“Really? Yes….. Thank you, Zeek.”

I quickly showered and ran out the door for work. Over lunch I called Zak and told him about my turn of events the night before. He agreed that for now Coty should stay with me if he wants to, and if he decides to chase will be his gifters. Zak decided to stay in Chicago for the weekend, since his gono symptoms kicked in. He started the treatment so if Coty decided to chase he’d be ready to start seeding his ass by the following weekend.

Friday after work I took Cort to his parent’s house so he could get some clothes. His parents tried to convince him he just needed therapy, but he had new found strength as a proud gay man and continued to pack his things and left.

Friday night Coty was quite excited and all over me to get fucked, but I explained that he would have to wait or he could possibly get infected with not only my HIV, but also my gono. I told him I would fuck him with a condom if he wanted me to fuck him. He wanted my cock in him as soon as I finished my gono treatment, but was adamant that he would only play raw. If I would not breed him I could pull out, but he said that he thought it through and he was thinking clearly. He wanted my cock raw and wanted my cum in his ass. Even if I pulled out, he wanted all my toxic precum. I told him I would think about it, but that I still felt he should wait a while before taking charged seed. He said that he may be first coming out now, but he knew what he was doing and wanted to be a poz, bareback, pig. As much as I told him I hoped he would wait before taking that step, I was equally turned on that he wanted to take toxic loads and poz. I also hoped he would never use condoms.

The thought of Coty being a cum pig, just like Zak and I, had me so turned on. He was like a dog in heat. I wanted to say fuck it and breed his ass with my toxic seed. I had a hard time resisting, and knew that it was a losing battle. I needed to try to at least make it through my gono treatment before fucking him raw. I only had a few days of meds remaining, so I mentally focused on Tuesday as the day I could start fucking Coty with my toxic cock. Would I pull out?...... Probably not.

Coty stripped naked and worked my cock between his ass cheeks, teasing me with his cunt, hoping I’d crack and pop his cherry with my stiff shaft. I nearly gave in to temptation, but managed to control myself and suck his cock until he shot down my throat once again.

I talked to Zak Saturday. Since he was staying home this weekend, he booked himself with appointments for the weekend and made plans to hang out with his sexy daddy, Charles. When I heard the news I was floored. I secretly hoped to add Charles to our relationship and have a hot triad.

By noon an expected text dinged in on my phone.

“Hey Zeek.”

“Hi Ian….what’s up?”

“I definitely have gono.”

“Does Brian know?”

“No…..I told him I wasn’t feeling well. Even though I want to fuck him and give him my gono, I’d rather wait and charge him up after I poz.”

“Do you want me to take you to the free clinic?”

“No, I already took care of it. I’m already on antibiotics. Thanks again for the added bonus infection. It’s hot. BTW, I worked some of your poz seed from my hole into Brian’s cunt last weekend then unloaded in him, but so far no signs of gono with him. Maybe I’m already poz and gave him his first toxic dose….I can only hope.”

“Fuckin’ hot.”

“See you soon….later bud.”

Then I got a good idea. Ian was already infected with gono, and so was Zak and myself. Brian could be as well. One person who was also chasing was not, and maybe he was the answer to help pop Coty’s ripe cherry before I cracked and infected him with my gono. I pulled out my phone and text Jonathan.

“Hey Jonathan.”

“Good to hear from you, Zeek.”

“I have a favor to ask of you.”

“Ok….what do you need?”

“Remember our waiter, Coty?”

“The little nerdy guy?”

“Yeah, well that “little nerdy guy” would surprise you. I left a note for him that night to call me if he wanted to talk about his gay side.”

“You didn’t.”

“I did. And he not only contacted me, he’s turning out to be a total pig with a huge cock wanting to get fucked raw.”

“That’s right up your alley. Does he know you’re poz?”

“Yes, and he wants me to poz him.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“With all our celebrating over my conversion Zak and I got loaded with a ton of seed and got gono.”

“Ouch.”

“It’s cool, but I’m having a hell of a time resisting wanting to plow Coty’s ass. I finish treatment Tuesday, but thought maybe you could pop his cherry tonight.”

“I think that could be arranged…..”

“Cool….how about my place around 5 pm?”

I gave Jonathan directions to my place and thanked him.

“See ya then.”

I wanted this to be a surprise for Coty, so I told him we were going to have dinner to celebrate his coming out. Coty’s shift ended at 5 at the restaurant so he said he would be home by 5:30 p.m. The plan was working out perfect. Jonathan arrived on time, and we both prepared the dinner table.

While we got ready I asked Jonathan, “Any symptoms yet that you may have converted?”

“Nope….none.”

“I think you need more of our toxic seed.”

“I can hardly wait.”

Coty got home around 5:30 and was surprised to see we had a guest.

“Do you remember Jonathan, Coty? He was our ‘dessert’ the night you served us at the restaurant.”

“Yes, I remember. Nice to see you again, Jonathan.”

“Jonathan is going to celebrate your coming out with us. Have a seat.”

During dinner I could tell Jonathan and Coty definitely had a connection.

Jonathan and I cleared the table and told Coty to relax……we would serve HIM this time. We both disappeared into the kitchen. Jonathan and I stripped naked and reappeared in the doorway boned up.

“Time for dessert,” I said.

Coty laughed and pulled his shirt off over his head. By the time he stood up his cock was fully erect.

He unbuttoned his jeans and tossed them on the floor. His huge cock stood straight up.

“Holy fuck,” Jonathan exclaimed!! “What a monster cock.”

Jonathan walked up to Coty and stroked his dick.

“I want you to fuck me,” he whispered in Coty’s ear.

Coty and Jonathan began to make out while stroking each other’s shafts.

I ground my cock between Coty’s ass cheeks. Jonathan knelt in front of Coty and began sucking his huge dick. Coty leaned into me and I buried my tongue in his throat and kissed him from behind.

Jonathan stood up and pressed Coty’s cock to his ass. Coty grabbed Jonathan’s hips and slid his cock across Jonathan’s cunt.

“Oh fuck,” Coty moaned.

“Wait till you feel your meat filling that sweet hole,” I whispered to him while caressing his chest and nipples. I grabbed a bottle of poppers and lube and tossed them to Jonathan.

“You’ll need these with that piece of meat.”

Jonathan lubed up his hole and slicked up Coty’s cock then bent over the dining room table and took a big hit of poppers.

I grasped Coty’s cock and lined it up to Jonathan’s cunt.

“Go in easy,” Jonathan said as he sailed off on his poppers high.

Coty grasped Jonathan’s hips and pressed the head of his cock to Jonathan’s hole and thrust his head inside.

Coty advanced his shaft into Jonathan’s sweet cunt and sighed, “FFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNN AAA.”

Jonathan held Coty back with his hand before taking another huge hit from the bottle of poppers. A few deep breaths later and he pushed his ass into Coty’s shaft, tearing open his insides. Jonathan winced in pain. Coty was only halfway in, but Jonathan was a cock slut and determined to take Coty’s entire dick.

“My God….I never thought it would feel so incredible,” Coty groaned.

“Feel that warm flesh wrapped around your meat,” I added. “Pound that ass with your cock.”

Jonathan again cranked open the bottle and inhaled deeply. With one quick thrust he impaled himself all the way on Coty’s massive cock.

“Oh…..FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!” Coty whined. His cock throbbed repeatedly stretching Jonathan’s cunt wide open. Jonathan yelped in pain and took several deep breaths and exhaled slowly.

“Fuck me,” he whispered. “Nice and slow.”

Coty slowly withdrew his cock before sliding back into Jonathan, seeing every inch of his shaft disappear deep into his gut.

I again sandwiched my cock between Coty’s ass cheeks. “Feels amazing, doesn’t it?”

Coty’s thrusts began to pick up speed and his breathing intensified with short, fast grunts.

“Oh, fuck…..I’m getting close,” Coty said.

“Plant your seed deep in his ass,” I added.

“Fuck yes…..give me your load.”

Coty’s ass cheeks clamped around my cock and he groaned as he thrust balls deep into Jonathan and unloaded his seed. At the same time Jonathan’s cunt puckered around Coty’s meat and his dick fired off its load. He kept his ass pressed tightly onto Coty’s cock. I made out with Coty and he melted into my arms before his cock flopped from Jonathan’s wrecked cunt.

Tuesday finally rolled around and my gono treatment was completed. I was anxious to get home to Coty, but my day agonizingly dragged on. Tonight was the night. Coty would be taking not only his first cock in his ass, but his first poz cock too. I decided that if he still wanted my toxic seed I would breed him and convert his ass.

I returned home from work to find Coty taking an afternoon nap. He was lying on the bed on his belly with the sheet draped across his naked body, with one ass cheek exposed. I grabbed my poppers and lube, stripped off my clothes and slipped into bed naked.

I crawled on top of him and ground my hard shaft across his tight hole. Coty responded by pressing his ass into my cock. I kissed him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear.

“Still want my bare cock?”

“Yes….”

“Still want me to poz you with my charged seed?”

“Oh, fuck…..yes.”

“I’m going to give you my raw cock and poz your ass.”

“Give it to me.”

“This is going to hurt, but we’ll take it slow.”

I positioned Coty on his knees to fuck him doggy style. I lubed up my cock and his hole then worked my fingers into his tight virgin hole.

I tossed him the bottle of my favorite poppers, Pig Sweat.

“Take a hit of these and hold it in…..it’ll help.”

Coty held the bottle to his nostril and inhaled. He held his breath before slowly exhaling.

“Oh wow,” he mumbled under his breath.

That was my cue. I pressed my mushroom head to his virgin hole. My cock met with resistance, but I wasn’t taking no for an answer.

“Fuck you are tight.”

I applied more lube and Coty took another hit of poppers. I took advantage as Coty sailed off on his popper high and forcefully thrust the head of my shaft into his cunt. Coty screamed in pain.

“Try to relax………it’ll get easier, I promise.”

Coty took a deep breath and grasped the bottle of poppers.

He whimpered as I forced his hole open with several inches of my shaft.

“You’re doing great. It’s going to feel amazing once we open you up.”

“It burns like crazy……just shove it in me….get it over with.”

He desperately unscrewed the lid and hit the poppers. I grabbed his hips and tore into his gut. His ass cheeks slammed into my hips, and I felt his hole tighten around my shaft. Tears rolled down Coty’s cheeks.

“I’m in….Just hold still for a bit. Your cunt feels so amazing.”

Coty took several deep breaths and the vice grip of his cunt on my pole slowly relaxed.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah....”

“I’m definitely leaking precum so my virus is already in you.”

“Fuck yes…..I want your poz cum.”

I pumped my meat into Coty.

“I’m so happy you want my toxic cock in your virgin hole. I want to give you my DNA. Feel my deadly

“Oh my God….you were right…..this feels so incredible. I want your HIV….please give it to me.”

I kept pumping his ass, working his hole wide open.

“I’m getting close….are you sure you want it?”

“yes…..poz me up. Cum in me.”

“I’m going to shoot…..here it comes…..no turning back. Your virgin ass is mine forever.”

My cock erupted, coating Coty’s intestine lining with my charged batter.

“Feel my shaft pulsing in your cunt? You’re getting all my poz babies.”

“Fuck….Oh Fuck, yes,” Coty exclaimed, and his neg cock unloaded its creamy spunk.

Coty was grinning from ear to ear….. “Thank you so fucking much. I love this.”

“Well, maybe you’ll love this too.”

I pulled Coty to his feet and pushed him into the bathroom.

“Get on your knees.”

Coty knelt in front of me, and I drenched him in urine. He opened his mouth, and I filled it full of my piss. He swallowed a bunch down and spit the rest out down his body.

I soaked his face, and he rubbed my piss all over his body.

“This is so erotic.” He licked the piss from his lips. “I knew I would love it all.”

Coty was well on his way to becoming one hot, poz pig………

• Like 3
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 2

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 14

We were on a mission to expand our poz family and infect as many guys as we could in the process. By the weekend Coty had taken 4 more doses of my potent venom, and he planted his seed in me 3 times. Zak arrived early Saturday morning, and the weekend turned into a poz fuck fest.

I invited Jonathan to my place for the weekend. By Saturday night Zak and I pumped Jonathan and Coty each with two loads of our toxic seed in their cunts. Jonathan and Coty swapped the last of their neg loads, and Zak and I planted our poz cum into each other. If we didn’t charge them up directly, Jonathan and Coty would infect each other with our DNA.

Saturday night we went to Kruz for drinks. To our surprise Coty slipped in and was not carded. All four of us sat at the bar loaded with poz cum and tipped our beer. We shook bar dice. The first one out got to dump a load into the person who lost. In the first round Zak shook 4 sixes all day and he was out. Now who was he going to get to knock up with his toxic load? The second round Jonathan shook 4 ducks in one and it was down to Coty and me. My cock was fixed on charging up Jonathan and Coty so every load counted. I hoped to beat Coty, but the third round ended in a tie with 4 fours all day. The shake on the tie ended with 3 threes from Coty. I shook the dice and lifted the cup slowly; an ace, an ace, and a four. As much as I wanted to win the round I think Coty wanted to lose. I looked at Coty with an evil grin and laughed.

“Bend over bitch….daddy’s home,” I said.

Zak grabbed Coty by the hand along with the empty beer bottles from Jonathan and myself, and disappeared into the side hall bathroom.

“Those two can get a little added bonus,” Zak snickered.

He filled each beer bottle half full of piss then Coty topped the two bottles off with his beer piss.

“Since you’re still pretty tight, I’ll go easy on you this time, kid.”

Zak slipped his Prince Albert ring out.

“Bend over the sink, kid….a deal’s a deal.”

Zak spit on his cock and lubed up Coty’s hole. A mixture of dirty cum gushed from Coty’s cunt as Zak plowed in balls deep.

“Fucking sweet, kid. I love breeding your ass, especially with it already loaded with cum.”

Zak pounded another load into Coty before giving him an added bonus too. He pulled his cock out and bent over the sink.

“I want that beautiful cock in my ass, kid. Give me your cum.”

Coty mounted Zak in a flash. With one rough thrust the full length of his thick cock was buried deep in Zak’s cunt. Zak’s sloppy hole took Coty’s massive cock with ease.

“Damn you’re getting good at this, kid.”

The poz cum in Zak’s ass sloshed along Coty’s shaft with each plunge into his used hole. Coty’s balls quickly pulled up and he shot his thick spunk into Zak’s guts.

Coty slipped Zak’s Prince Albert ring back into Zak’s cock and tightened the ball to the end of the ring.

“Sweet….full service,” Zak said then tucked his cock away and zipped up.

Coty and Zak returned to the bar and handed us each our bottle of piss to guzzle, and we gulped their sweet nectar into our bellies.

By Sunday night we were rimming each other’s asses lapping up the mix of cum and ass juice dripping from our wrecked cunts. Zak and I each pumped another load into Jonathan and Coty. They returned the favor and each dumped their seed into Zak and I. We pissed down each other’s throats and drenched each other with our urine. It was a sweaty, cum filled, piss drinking and soaking weekend. We stunk of a mixture of piss, cum, and sweat. It was pig heaven.

Jonathan spent the weeknights at my house the following week. I seeded Jonathan and Coty with my toxic cum every night. They were becoming inseparable, sleeping together most nights. I could hear them in the spare bedroom filling each other’s holes with raw cock and cum; boning me up as I drifted off to sleep.

By the following Friday my phone again dinged with a text message.

“Hey Zeek….finally finished my gono treatment.”

“Awesom, Ian….looking for more toxic cum?”

“Crawling the walls I’m so boned up for it.”

“Pump any more loads into Brian?”

“No, but plan on it this weekend.”

“Come get loaded up tonight.”

“Awesome…..I’ll tell Brian I’m meeting buds for drinks.”

“Okay….I’ll give you a drink of my piss from the tap….LOL.”

Jonathan and Coty were sucking each other’s cocks on the living room rug when Ian arrived at my house around 7pm. I greeted him at the front door naked with a hard on and a smile.

“Get in here pig,” I demanded.

I introduced Ian to Jonathan and Coty.

“It’s all cool,” I said. “We’re all like-minded pigs.”

“Oh….are you guys poz yet,” Ian asked?

Coty replied, “Not yet, but we’ve been taking a lot of charged cum. We just got loaded up again last night.”

“Fucking hot,” Ian replied then was immediately lip locked with Coty.

We quickly stripped Ian naked and while Coty made out with him, Jonathan slid Ian’s cock down his throat, and I buried my tongue in his ass. Ian was in pig heaven.

To kick off our Friday night fucking we moved to the bathroom and all four of us pissed all over each other. The smell of piss is erotic to me. It always bones me up big time. We spent the next several hours in a sweaty pile of sweat, cum, and piss stench sucking, fucking, kissing, and rimming each other. The faint taste of piss remained on our bodies, an added bonus on our tongues when sucking and rimming each other.

My focus was now on Ian. I made sure to dump two loads of my poz seed in his cunt, hoping he would soon convert and then infect Brian. By 11 pm we each took a load of cum and fed each other our piss. Exhausted, we all drifted off to sleep in a tangle of flesh on the bed.

Ian woke around midnight, and the two of us slipped out of bed to the sofa. I bent him over and pounded his ass in a poz verbal exchange before loading his cum-filled hole with more of my demon seed. My cock slipped from his hole and globs of cum dripped from his cunt.

“One for the road,” he said laughing.

I told him Zak would be arriving early in the morning if he wanted to get loaded up with more poz cum. He kissed me goodbye and thanked me….said he would see me in the morning, then left. I crawled back into bed and curled up with Jonathan and Coty.

I woke early in the morning to Zak slipping into bed with Jonathan, Coty and I as he curled up with me.

“Morning, babe. I can tell you had a hot night. You smell like cum and piss…..yum.”

“Yeah, we did have a hot night. I loaded Ian with 2 more loads of poz cum too. He wants more from us today.”

Coty rolled over in bed. His morning wood flopped against his abdomen.

“Holy fuck, that monster seems even bigger today.”

Zak crawled over to Coty and slipped his hard shaft into his mouth. Coty woke and shoved his cock to the back of Zak’s throat.

“Hi Zak. I’m happy to see you,” Coty said as he stretched.

Zak pulled Coty’s cock from his mouth. “I can tell,” he said, then licked Coty’s hard shaft.

“Better be careful playing with that or you’ll be drinking my morning piss.”

Zak slipped just the head of Coty’s cock into his mouth and sucked at his piss hole.

“I’m warning you,” Coty said.

By now Jonathan woke too with his own morning wood.

Zak continued to tease Coty’s cock with his tongue.

“Ok…..here you go,” he said. Coty pissed down Zak’s throat and Zak drank every drop.

Jonathan batted his eyebrows at Zak and stood his cock straight up. Zak slid over to Jonathan and slipped his shaft down his throat. Zak held the head of Jonathan’s cock in his mouth, and Jonathan let go with a full stream of piss down his throat. Zak gulped down Jonathan’s piss then pulled his jeans off and stroked his boned up cock.

“Fucking yum,” he said then rolled Jonathan onto his belly and buried his tongue in Jonathan’s cum filled hole.

“Oh fuck, you guys….so fucking sweet,” he said lapping up cum from Jonathan’s cunt.

Zak pulled Jonathan to his knees. Cum dripped from his hole, and Zak slammed his cock into Jonathan’s gooey cunt. With each thrust into Jonathan, cum slurped around Zak’s shaft and dripped onto the bed. Coty spread his ass cheeks, and Zak buried his fingers into Coty’s cunt. His fingers were immediately drenched with cum and ass juice, and he licked them clean while plowing his cock into Jonathan.

“Oh fuck…..you’re getting my first toxic load right fucking now.”

Zak’s cock throbbed and spewed his dirty seed into the cummy mix in Jonathan’s ass.

Still rock hard he slid his cock from Jonathan’s hole and pulled Coty like a slab of meat to his cock. He pressed the head of his shaft to Coty’s cunt and plowed in. His cock bottomed out in Coty’s slick hole with ease.

“Fuckin A, your cum filled holes feel so fucking incredible on my cock.”

He pounded his cock into Coty and fingered Jonathan’s sloppy ass. He again lapped up the cum from his fingers, pushing him to the edge once again.

“Fuck…..you ready for my poz load, cause you’re about to get it?”

“Fuck yes….poz me up.”

Zak plowed his cock in Coty, “Take my toxic seed you pig.”

Zak fired off his poz cum in Coty’s cunt then buried his tongue in his ass, again tasting the mix of cum in Coty’s cunt.

While Zak was fucking the guys Ian was texting me.

“Morning Zeek.”

“Hey Ian.”

“Last night was so hot.”

“Zak is here. When are you coming over? We need to breed you again.”

“I’ll be there in about an hour….just got up. I’m feeling a little off this morning.”

“Off?”

“Just don’t feel quite right. I was too hot last night. Sweating bullets….couldn’t sleep.”

“Converting???”

“Not sure. Either way I’m horny as hell for your cum.”

Awesome….cum get our loads. Seal the deal.”

Ian showed up around 10:30. We all grabbed a late breakfast/ early lunch since we planned on fucking for several hours. Zak and I lined up the guys on the edge of the bed and took turns fucking our 3 hot chasers. Their holes were still sloppy, and slurped and drooled our toxic seed as we repeatedly plowed into their asses. By mid-afternoon each received another toxic load and all were soaked with piss to add to their strong stench.

Zak slipped a butt plug into Jonathan and Coty.

“We need to keep that seed in your holes guys. Let your bodies take in our dirty cum.”

Zak then buried his tongue into Ian’s cunt and plowed his hungry hole to give him one more seeding. By the time he injected Ian with another dose of venomous cum Ian was looking quite rough around the edges. He rolled over on the bed with cum leaking from his ass. He shivered with chills and felt feverish to the touch. A wave of nausea hit and he dashed to the toilet to heave his guts out then curled up next to the porcelain God.

I sat on the bathroom floor at Ian’s side, and he rested his head on a pillow on my lap. I checked Ian’s temperature….. 101.8. The guys stood in the bathroom doorway stroking their hard shafts.

“I think you’re converting Ian. This looks like the ‘fuck flu’ to me,” I said.

Coty burst out, “Fuck, way to go, Ian.”

Ian’s cock throbbed fully erect. “This is fucking weird. I feel horrible yet I’m all turned on.”

I chuckled, “I was the same way.”

“You were?”

“Yep, I was sick for about a week, but all boned up over it.”

“Fuck.”

“How about we get you to bed?”

Ian nodded and we helped him to my bed.

I reassured him, “Don’t worry. You’ll get through this. We’ll take care of you.”

We spent the rest of the weekend shooting our dirty seed into Jonathan and Coty, and taking the last of their neg loads in our cunts. Opposite our poz fucking we checked on Ian, but let him rest as much as possible.

Saturday night Brian was texting Ian.

“What’s up, Ian? Haven’t heard from you all day.”

“I’m sick in bed.”

“I’m coming over.”

“No. It’s just a bad flu bug. I don’t want you to catch it.” (He thought at least not yet anyway).

(Ian’s cock boned up at the thought of pozzing Brian).

“Are you sure? I don’t mind.”

“Yes, I’m sure.” (Curious if Brian had any symptoms of gono, he text)…..”You feeling ok?”

“I feel fine…..Hope you feel better…..I’ll check on you tomorrow.”

“Good…..Thanks Brian.”

Ian laid his phone on the nightstand and thought to himself…..maybe Brian slipped by without getting gono, but he soon would be taking charged cum.

Ian spent the week in bed at my house. Brian called or text daily to see that he was okay, not knowing he was actually at his gifter’s home, lying in my bed seroconverting from my HIV virus. We split up time between Jonathan, Ian and myself to make sure Ian was doing okay and keeping up with fluids and the little bit of food he could eat. Opposite attending to Ian I continued to plant my virus in Jonathan and Coty, and like hungry vultures, they swapped loads and lapped up cum from their used cunts. I was definitely in the daddy role, but I still bent over for my boys to take their cocks, and got loaded up with their cum during the week too.

By the weekend, Ian was a little weak but starting to feel better. He was jacking off all week knowing his cum was now fully charged to breed. Saturday he contacted Brian and set plans to get together that night to watch Netflix. If he had his way Brian would be taking his first dirty load of cum from Ian.

The anticipation of his first charged breeding had Ian half boned up driving to Brian’s. They selected a movie from the thriller category, made some popcorn and cuddled up on the sofa together. Ian could hardly concentrate on the movie. He lounged in Brian’s arms with his head resting on Brian’s shoulder.

Going commando felt more erotic to Ian, especially on this night. His cock strained against his jeans rock hard. He caressed Brian’s thigh and intentionally brushed against his cock several times. Brian’s shaft stiffened and throbbed. Ian grasped Brian’s hard cock and unzipped his jeans. He pulled Brian’s meat out then stood before him and stripped naked. Ian’s juices were already flowing, and charged precum dripped from the head of his hard shaft.

Ian’s cock bounces with excitement.

“I want to breed your ass again,” he said.

Brian said nothing. He stood up, stripped naked, and dropped to his knees before Ian. He extended his tongue to the drop of precum dangling from Ian’s cock getting his first taste of Ian’s poison. He then slid the full length of Ian’s venomous snake down his throat and sucked his cock. Ian thrust his hips forward extending his cock deeper into Brian’s mouth. Ian tilted his head back and closed his eyes, savoring the moment.

“Fuck yes,” he sighed and exhaled slowly.

Ian pulled Brian to his feet and ebraced him in a passionate kiss. He caressed Brian’s back running his hand down to Brian’s firm ass. He grasped Brian’s butt cheek and stroked his fingers up Brian’s ass crack massaging around his hole. Brian stepped back from Ian, squat on the sofa on his knees and arched his back. His ass cheeks spread, and his cunt begged for Ian’s cock.

“Fuck me…..fuck me bare,” Brian begged. “I want your cum in me.”

“I’m going to breed your hole,” Ian said (thinking to himself…..and infect you with my poz cum).

Ian licked around Brian’s cunt then worked his tongue deep inside. His cock throbbed against his grip as he stroked his toxic meat, smearing his precum along his shaft. He stood behind Brian with the head of his cock just inches from Brian’s cunt. He gazed at Brian’s neg hole then looked at his poz cock. His pole again bounced as his muscles flexed down his shaft. Precum dripped from his cock head onto Brian’s cunt. Ian spit into his hand and worked his fingers into Brian’s hole then like a ravenous predator he grabbed Brian by the hips and thrust his cock into Brian’s neg cunt.

Brian screamed in pain and clenched onto the sofa.

“Fuckin A that hurt,” he yelled. “Take it easy.”

“Sorry,” Ian said. “Guess I got carried away looking at that sweet hole.”

(Ian thought to himself: That should tear you open for my virus).

Brian’s tight grip on the sofa relaxed as the burning pain deep in his ass subsided. Ian withdrew the full length of his cock, and the corners of his mouth curled up into an evil grin. A tinge of red blood streaked down his shaft. He slowly watched each inch of his poz shaft slide back into Brian’s cunt before repeatedly pounding his stiff cock deep inside.

“Oh, fuck, yes,” Brian mumbled. “Fuck you feel good in me.”

“I want to shoot my load in you. Give you all my cum.”

Ian Buried his cock all the way into Brian’s hole then pulled Brian’s hips tight to his body and ground his meat deeper inside.

“Fuck…..I’m leaking all my juices in you. You’re getting your cunt filled with my cum soon. Want it?”

“Fuck, yes…..give me your cum.”

“Are you sure you want it?”

“Yes. I want it all.”

“Oh, fuck…. I’m getting close.”

Ian pounded harder and faster into Brian. His cock thickened and his taboo thoughts pushed him to the edge.

“Oh FFFUUUCCCKKK,” he burst out and Ian’s toxic cock spewed its venom from his piss hole. His cock continued to throb and fire off more demon seed. Ian continued to pump Brian’s cunt to sew his seed into his gut.

(He thought to himself as his cock erupted: Take my DNA….Feel my HIV in your body forever).

Ian pulled his shaft from Brian’s ass. A small glob of toxic cum dripped off the lip of Brian’s cunt, and Ian’s cock throbbed at the sight. Brian flipped onto his back and eagerly slammed two fingers into his cunt as he stroked his hard dick. He pulled his cum sloppy fingers from his hole and buried them in his mouth as his cock stiffened and shot off his load all over his chest and face.

“Fuck that was hot,” they both said at the same time.

“Jinx,” Brian said and nudged Ian in the arm with a chuckle.

Ian said, “Fuck, I have to piss….want it?”

Brian panted, “Let me catch my breath first.”

Ian grabbed his phone and called out as he raced off to the bathroom, “Then I’m dumping this one down the toilet.”

While in the bathroom Ian sent a text to Coty, “Brian’s poz load count: 1……<EG>.”

While Ian was taking a piss Brian sprawled out on the couch with his hands behind his head and let out a pleasurable sigh as he closed his eyes. Little did he know Ian’s cum he held in his gut was laced with HIV.

The following week Ian pumped another 3 poz loads into Brian’s hole. He soaked Brian with his piss twice and even emptied a full bladder of urine down Brian’s throat. Ian even took Brian’s load in his cunt and fed it back to Brian. Maybe Brian was more of a pig than I expected.

Friday night I took time for Zak and me and drove to Chicago to spend the weekend with him and his daddy, Charles. We spent the weekend at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry and recharging each other’s holes.

Little did I know that all hell was breaking loose back home.

Ian bred Brian’s hole with another load of his toxic seed Saturday night. He again ran off to the bathroom to send a text to Coty, “Brian’s poz load count:….. 5.”

Brian’s phone lit up with a message from Ian. He expected it to be a goofy text. He swiped his phone, opened the text, and was immediately stunned. It read: “Brian’s poz load count:….. 5.”

Brian froze. His jaw dropped, and his heart sank.

“What the fuck??!!” he yelled out loud.

Ian didn’t realize he mistakenly sent the text to Brian instead of Coty. He returned to the kitchen to find Brian staring at his phone in shock.

Brian held the phone out toward Ian, “Is this some kind of sick joke?”

Ian read the text message. His eyes widened realizing the enormity of his mistake.

“Uh…..I’m sorry…….I didn’t mean for you to find out this way.”

“Find out this way,” he angrily asked? “Then it’s true? You’re HIV positive?!! You’ve been fucking me bareback!! And you’re sorry?”

Ian tried to explain. “I tried to resist this turn on, but I couldn’t any longer.”

“What some turn on for poz guys?”

“I hoped to bring out your pig side, that maybe you would have the same turn on.”

“Hoped I’d have the same turn on? You didn’t give me a choice did you?”

“I’m sorry…..I love you, Brian.”

“Don’t even……,” he yelled!!

He grabbed Ian by the arm and shoved him toward the door. Ian fell to the floor.

“Just get the fuck out,” he yelled!!

Ian grabbed his things and the door closed behind him. He stood on the front porch and sobbed.

Brian stood at the kitchen cupboard trying to wrap his head around what just happened. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

“FFFUUUCCCKKK,” he yelled!!! He grasped the glass next to him on the countertop and threw it across the room smashing it on the wall.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 2