Transforming Tanner

doomweaver

Jaeger fucked Tanner without cumming for a good fifteen minutes, exploring the depths of his hole with his massive cock until he had Tanned screaming into the palms clasped around his mouth.

Jaeger had found Tanner's prostate, and was angling his thrusts to hit it violently till tears ran down Tanner's perfect, jock face.

Jaeger reached around to Tanner's captive sack, it was heavy with his unspent sperm, painful to even the slightest touch.

Jaeger felt Tanner's hole tighten as he grabbed the boys super sensitive, cum filled balls.

"Yes. Good boy...full of sperm" Jaeger said through more sharp thrusts, biting the boys ears.

He pulled his dick out from the vacuum of the kids ass. It was coated in thick cum and ass mucus.

"Suck me clean" he ordered

Tanner immediately complied as one of Bruno's house twinks came out

"Everything is ready sir" he said, trying not to make eye contact with his Spanish master.

"Good" Jaeger said.

"Baby boy, you step in my house you are mine...Yes? You understand? Yes"

He gently slapped Tanner who nodded eagerly, mouth still sucking his own ass juices of Jaeger's cock.

"Fuck him up" Jaeger said pulling his glistening dick away from Tanner

30 minutes later, Tanner was trussed up in a sling in Jaeger's dungeon.

A cocktail of drugs pumped into his veins, a gold collar on around his neck and his perfectly shaved hole exposed and pulsing with heat and desire.

As the men of the party filtered into the dark room, I couldn't help but take up a position near the back, I was excited to fuck our prize when he was good and loose and full of sperm.

There was thumping music playing as one by one Tanner took cock after cock...no one pulled out and any drop of cum that wasn't deposited in his belly was fed to him from fingers or dicks. He must have had the potent seed of about 30 men before he started to look tired and another dose of Jaeger's special cocktail of drugs hard wired were administered to hard wire him awake.

I took up position, and slid without resistance up my conquest's hole. The walls of his ass were thick with cum, it was glorious, no more friction or tightness but perfect, warm folds of jock ass stretched to delight so that you could feel the boy shuddering with every breath.

I grabbed his hips, ground up into him and unleashed another hot load up him.

"Too fucking good boy" I moaned as Jaeger sauntered through the crowd, smiled at me and motioned for his turn.

I pulled out, happy to oblige.

No sooner had he got up to the boy then I saw the massive dildo in his hand. This must have been a good 12 inches long and 5 inches thick.

He pushed down on Tanner's tight abs and shoved the toy home. Tanner moaned deeply as inch by inch vanished into his teen cunt.

Jaeger was pleased and as the final inch disappeared smiled evily.

Slowly, he fucked the boy long and hard with that impossible dildo whilst Tanned moaned for more.

"Ok" Jaeger said finally

He ripped the cum soaked toy out the boys now gaping hole and directed someone near the kids head to shove it down his throat. As the Tanner tried to accommodate the toy in his throat Jaeger did something that nearly made me cum.

Before Tanner's gaping pussy could wink itself shut, he casually starting working his fist up the boy, it didn't even take a minute before I swear we all heard the pop as Tanner swallowed the fist...first gay experience and the boy was being fisted, hard! I was so proud.

30 minutes of fisting passed...not once did Jaeger pull out. Finally, when he did, Tanner's gape was so beautiful...like a blossoming rise pulsing with white cum.

Jaeger shoved his dick into the warm flower and fucked it back into place until he deposited his own load.

Before the night was over Tanner dropped cum from every orifice and glistened with hot sperm. In fact the only person who hasn't cum was Tanner.

Having taken eveeone at least once...Jaeger released the boy's clamp, located his prostate in his wrecked hole and milked the boy for neg load after neg load till he was spent.

"Next time you shoot boy, you'll be family" Jaeger said...as I watched I couldn't help but hope he'd share my genes...but we wouldn't know who was the lucky daddy for a while...

Edited by doomweaver
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 6

Guest faggot hole

Fuck!  i hope this isn't the end of this story.  Tanner's real life as the consummate cumdump is only beginning and it NEEDs to be chronicalled, and who better than Doomweaver to tell the story.  Having created this cumslut out of nothing, our narrator and jake have to follow through, not only in telling of the boys further adventures, but in his perfection as the ultimate, insatiable, fucked-up hole.

This is an awesome story

Oh my god! This story makes me want to get sooooo used up and pregnant! Just have to give myself to a really perverted master that will take me down the line to complete poz asswhore, letting him and his friends wreck my hole beyond recognition.

Please keep the story going if you get the motivation to do so, this is a fantastic story, your a great writer Doomweaver!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest slamandfukme

I wish I could have a experience like this story. Never have been fisted. Would love to have someone slam me, fuck me, fist me, own me.

• 2 months later...