Hooking Up With Poz Guys

I loved chasing poz. the thrill the risk. some of it was brainwashing though -"poz guys have more fun so let me convert you" (dafuq?!?!?!) was what I heard most of the time.  As I loved barebacking so much I kind of went along with it and this was after prep was around.  wtf was I thinking?  

so I starting taking loads of drugs and slamming.  The guys I was with started getting other poz guys round and it became this big spiral of drug fuelled delusion that getting pozzed was somehow really sexy. 

Is it though?  I guess at the time, as a bottom slut bitch boy, there was nothing sexier than having men cum inside me, them being poz was a real turn on and a bonus, and the thrill of taking that risk and of accepting that poz load and that man changing my life forever was the extreme of that.  Having loads of cum inside me trying to hold it all in, or being with poz bros and keeping in touch with the guys that pozzed me was at the time really hot but...idk, haven't processed that yet. 

I still love hooking up with pop guys, taking poz and neg loads.  Just unprotected sex.  Its fucking sexy and nice! 

but today, guys can do all of that, take prep and it be ok.  live all that fantasy and still stay healthy.  Why didn't I do it?  I guess it's because refusing a load is simply very impolite.  

I've never gone into a hookup knowing a guy was poz/not undetectable (I've had exactly one person tell me they were undetectable up front before they even came over.) But there's definitely been at least two where I can't figure out if it was fetish/coincidence, or just something they left unsaid.

The first was a hotel room hookup that went just like any other hotel hookup (albeit in a pretty nice room.) His profile said he was neg. But right as the guy was about to blow, he put all his weight on me and whispered in my ear "You like taking loads from poz guys?" But then never actually said if he himself was poz or just turned on by fetishizing it. Granted, I also didn't ask. 

The second was a Grindr hookup where, again, no discussion of status was made, but his profile indicated negative. And again, as we got really close to the finale, I wrapped my legs around his waist and said those magic words: "Cum inside me." He sort of paused, looked conflicted for a minute and said "Inside you?" He then proceeded to fill me up almost immediately afterwards. What made me a bit sus after was I noticed the scorpion tattoo on the back of his leg as we were getting dressed. Again, I didn't inquire, and I've tested neg ever since, so...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, pervbottomboi said:

so I starting taking loads of drugs and slamming.  The guys I was with started getting other poz guys round and it became this big spiral of drug fuelled delusion

This is why I don't particularly like fucking guys high on drugs. They're just not "present" enough for me.  There's no chance of a "connection" with a guy when he's off in the clouds somewhere.  Sure - at the fuckjoints I know I rut in guys that are using, but I'm not looking for anything more than Holes to rut in either.  So, I don't care in the darkrooms.  In my home, it's different.  

I know I take risks when I hit the fuckjoints.  I've taken all the precautions available, but I won't give up the rutting in wet Holes, eating them out, Breeding in them.  "Manners" has nothing to do with why you take loads - you do it because you're driven by your most basic instincts, and that's reason enough.  The "poz" part doesn't have to play a part in you taking countless loads, unless you decide to let it.  I hope you do continue to be the man you were born to be, with all the available precautions in place.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 5:54 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

May sound counterintuitive, but you're prob the safest in hooking up with an undetectable guy.  You know we get tested regularly, and are actively sticking to our treatments.  

very true. back in the golden day of aids giving myself to a poz man would have meant so much more and been so much hotter

On 3/3/2015 at 10:54 PM, twink-hearts-loads said:

Ya I figured as much ;) I was just wondering what the majority of the members here like to do when it comes to disclosing status and if guys on here chase poz loads?  Me I dont care about status to me if you are bb'ing its prob going to happen sooner or later. I rather a guy not tell me his status because I get a rush not knowing(weird right?). My ex was poz (he always used condoms UGH) and he lived a long life (he died over a year ago from pneumonia) and was fine as long as he took his medications, so if happens to me then I feel like it'll take time getting use to but not the end of my life necessarily.

I'm not too fussed about status and perfare not to know at the start.  My main thing is once in the bedroom it is a given that cum will be going inside.  Ether in to me or in to them.

I do have one kink that has never happened.  I want to get fucked facedown and as the guy is about to cum he rams his cock home and whispers.  Now you ........ take that POZ cum.  

• Like 4

Had many f-buddies on meds, the sex is so much better than with neg guys.  full VL POZ or on Meds I only want POZ Men to fuck me.  I love sucking cocks too!  It's a passion of pure pleasure that's hard to explain.  Was a safe sex junky once.  Then to BB neg guys was fun but something missing, true freedom to be who you truly are.  Runs deeper than SLUT, its an amazing feeling being with men who truly know what it's like to be secure with oneself

• 1 month later...

I stopped asking about status of the tops breeding me. If I know the tops are poz I beg for the poz loads. It 90% of the times makes the dick fucking me cum harder more joy. I stopped asking when I got my 1st poz test results when I was 16. 

I turn down guys who indicate they're poz and detectable as I don't want to get pozzed, but that said I don't usually as a guy his status first so I probably have unknowingly taken poz loads. I'm fine with guys who are undetectable and have taken loads from undetectable guys.

On 6/22/2017 at 3:39 PM, bbjockload said:

That's how it happens.  Creeps up on you. Doesn't take long to go from safe sex condom boy, to occasionally slipping up and feeling guilty, to often/always slipping up and trying not to think of it, to ..... bam, you're tagged

That’s how it was for me.  Always condoms when I was younger, only bare with a long term partner.  Then after one relationship ended eight years ago,  I realized I didn’t want to always use condoms.  So started going bare from time to time with neg guys (never truly knew if they were honest), then I got comfortable playing bare with undetectable guys. Eventually a five years ago I stopped asking and started taking all loads raw.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

After a convo i've had earlier, I may be ready to take that leap.

A guy ive been messaging for awhile now and wanting to hook up with; my fucked up work schedule has it's issues, we started talking more and I knew he was poz undect. and figured I wanted to hookup with an undect. guy so i can get over that hurdle. of taking poz cum. He asked me if ive ever taken a actual poz load and said not yet. He then asked if i was OK to get knocked up by taking a poz toxic load, he had a friend who is poz off meds and he would love for him to poz me and the more we talked, the more rock hard my cock got and told him that i would do it when the time was right and hopefully i could with my work schedule. He is going to talk to the other guy and see what can happen. he did say again that if he fucks me i would be pozzed.

being on this site has opened my eyes to this and I know I want this if the chance happens.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, BarebackBrat said:

I’ve taken a couple poz loads knowing beforehand they were poz.  I am not on PReP so the sense of excitement mixed with fear drive me over the edge

It would do the same to me. My cock would be so hard in anticipation!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1