Hooking Up With Poz Guys

14 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

I take all loads and have taken unmedicated loads from a few tops who told me they were poz...... One used to breed me all the time before he started on meds.... Only twice after. 

Or, being on PrEP, I can enjoy the load from the lovely guy fucking me and be thankful I have little to fret. 

Of course we do all acknowledge here that HIV is the minority risk we're taking with other STI's expanding (at least locally here in Wisconsin) right??  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Yes, I take poz loads.  First time was at the local bath house.  I was caught up in a group scene in the public area,  Hit the brown bottle and let go of all inhibitions.  After that, I didn't give any more thought to taking all loads.

• Piggy 3

• Moderators

Moderator's Note:

THIS TOPIC IS NOT IN THE BACKROOM!

There have been a lot of posts here recently that are HIV fetish material. These DO NOT belong in the Health forums!!!

There is lots of room in the fetish forum for these posts.

Please refrain from posting them here, or you WILL get an infraction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It is interesting to see how the tone of responses has evolved over the years and anecdotally  align with personal experiences. 

In 2015 U=U was a relatively new discovery and men taking poz loads were the risk takers and even chasers. As a poz man disclosure back then usually meant rejection by neg men, while today when I disclose I'm poz, undetectable  most will say OK to sex without condoms, especially those on PrEP. A few even fetishize my status.

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:40 AM, Marlin said:

It is interesting to see how the tone of responses has evolved over the years and anecdotally  align with personal experiences. 

In 2015 U=U was a relatively new discovery and men taking poz loads were the risk takers and even chasers. As a poz man disclosure back then usually meant rejection by neg men, while today when I disclose I'm poz, undetectable  most will say OK to sex without condoms, especially those on PrEP. A few even fetishize my status.

So I know what you mean by recent, but U=U was talked about for a LONG time: I know a wonderful top when i lived in Vancouver who has passed (rip Doug) who told me in 2003 that U=U (not in those words). I think he just wanted to fuck me raw (which was true) and that convinced me to take my bf Luis at the time raw and play with Doug exclusively raw. Breeding has been law ever since.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 1:37 PM, bluedragon said:

I'll start by saying I'm not a bugchaser and am not turned on by the thought of becoming poz. I am currently Neg + Prep.

I've always thought it made sense to assume that every guy I have sex with is poz. It's a bad idea to go down the route of trying to work out someone's status, either based on what they say (everyone lies about something) or my rapid assessment of their demographic: far too many people have been badly burned doing that. So, when I used condoms, I used them with everyone except for a few poor choices and slip ups.

Now that I'm on Prep, I don't ask status: it wouldn't change what I do. When I first started on Prep, I took some time to think to myself about how this was going to change my behaviour. Would I let guys come in my ass? What about guys I knew to be Poz? I became comfortable with the idea quite quickly, and actually let a Poz + undetectable guy come inside me shortly after starting Prep (it wasnt entirely planned because I'm more of a top and only bottomed on the spur of the moment, but what happened didn't bother me).

Reading the posts in this thread has been interesting because it helps me understand the 'chaser mentality'. I'm particularly interested in the fact that some guys enjoy the thought of being poz or the thought of fucking poz guys because it makes them feel sexually free and liberated. For me, I get the same feeling: but from being on prep. It's a miracle drug that has freed me to have the sex I want while staying HIV-neg). I'm happy to fuck poz guys but don't actively prefer them.

The only thing that puts me off is seeing profiles which talk about trying to accumulate strains of HIV or collect STDs. There are quite a few here, though not really on other sites and apps I'm on. I'm not sure I'd fuck someone like that, I'd prefer someone who tries to look after their health, as I think most Poz guys do.

Lol, this post could have been written by me. Only difference is I prefer poz guys, on or off meds. Though not trying to get pozzed, I find giving my self up to them bb very liberating 😈

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have tended to go with undetectable guys as there's kinda the thrill that they are one thing and I am another, which elevates the sex for me, but not much of the risk I guess. I have had 1 poz guy cum inside me when I was younger, and I didn't know he was poz at the time, but I got on to PEP and nothing happened.

I guess now it really depends on chemistry and sexual compatibility, but all encounters as far as I know are with neg and undetectable tops.

• 3 weeks later...

I am on prep positive guys on meds are extremely safe I prefer if a guy knows he is positive and on meds than one who has no idea 

I love cum in me and will take a load from a positive guy on meds all day