Hooking Up With Poz Guys

4 hours ago, BarebackBrat said:

I’ve taken a couple poz loads knowing beforehand they were poz.  I am not on PReP so the sense of excitement mixed with fear drive me over the edge

The first time a guy whispered in my ear when he was blasting his load in me "oh did I tell you I'm poz? Got me hooked forever. The excitement of the thrill, the fear, self hatred after as well as swearing I would never do it again has kept me going back for more. Its like the first incredible high when you bang dope or T you keep going back wanting to relive or top the feeling.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Taking a risk this year. Going to the sauna in duluth for my bday. Im on neg and on prep, tested regularly, i only bb now for 3yrs, but im going to take plunge and go no loads refused. What you all think and feel about it. My hope is to get at least 6 guys or more to breed me on my bday

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, PozConverted said:

I hooked up with the POZ guy. He knew I was a bugchaser and I knew he was into converting me POZ. We did it. 4 yrs ago.

Perfect combination - top wanted you to convert as much as you did.

Congratulations on a successful chase!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, KatrinaSissy2019 said:

Taking a risk this year. Going to the sauna in duluth for my bday. Im on neg and on prep, tested regularly, i only bb now for 3yrs, but im going to take plunge and go no loads refused. What you all think and feel about it. My hope is to get at least 6 guys or more to breed me on my bday

The very definition of "Minnesota Nice" 😉

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'll start by saying I'm not a bugchaser and am not turned on by the thought of becoming poz. I am currently Neg + Prep.

I've always thought it made sense to assume that every guy I have sex with is poz. It's a bad idea to go down the route of trying to work out someone's status, either based on what they say (everyone lies about something) or my rapid assessment of their demographic: far too many people have been badly burned doing that. So, when I used condoms, I used them with everyone except for a few poor choices and slip ups.

Now that I'm on Prep, I don't ask status: it wouldn't change what I do. When I first started on Prep, I took some time to think to myself about how this was going to change my behaviour. Would I let guys come in my ass? What about guys I knew to be Poz? I became comfortable with the idea quite quickly, and actually let a Poz + undetectable guy come inside me shortly after starting Prep (it wasnt entirely planned because I'm more of a top and only bottomed on the spur of the moment, but what happened didn't bother me).

Reading the posts in this thread has been interesting because it helps me understand the 'chaser mentality'. I'm particularly interested in the fact that some guys enjoy the thought of being poz or the thought of fucking poz guys because it makes them feel sexually free and liberated. For me, I get the same feeling: but from being on prep. It's a miracle drug that has freed me to have the sex I want while staying HIV-neg). I'm happy to fuck poz guys but don't actively prefer them.

The only thing that puts me off is seeing profiles which talk about trying to accumulate strains of HIV or collect STDs. There are quite a few here, though not really on other sites and apps I'm on. I'm not sure I'd fuck someone like that, I'd prefer someone who tries to look after their health, as I think most Poz guys do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Sometimes when I have fucked a guy and come inside him, he asks me my status afterwards. I have answered honestly, Neg + Prep, and the guys generally seem disappointed. I've actually considered lying and saying I'm poz just to get them off. I wouldn't want to get too far into 'Poz talk' though. I also thought about saying 'I never answer that question' just to let him fill in the blanks as he likes.... What do you guys think?

Edited by bluedragon
Grammar

40 minutes ago, bluedragon said:

Sometimes when I have fucked a guy and come inside him, he asks me my status afterwards. I have answered honestly, Neg + Prep, and the guys generally seem disappointed. I've actually considered lying and saying I'm poz just to get them off. I wouldn't want to get too far into 'Poz talk' though. I also thought about saying 'I never answer that question' just to let him fill in the blanks as he likes.... What do you guys think?

I don’t answer that question myself!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leatherman667 said:

just to let him fill in the blanks as he likes.

This has crossed my mind too, mostly in the heat of the moment, and usually if there's some overt ink on his body.  While I know I shoot in some poz Holes, when they're bluntly advertising their status, I do find it hot - as in "cumdump" hot.  Still, I don't like being dishonest, so occasionally I've just replied with something like "keep taking loads off raw Cocks, bud - one of them will fuck you full again" ....  

Just don't want to lie, I guess.

22 hours ago, bluedragon said:

Some guys may be chasers hoping you're poz. Some guys may be having second thoughts and want reassurance that you're negative & on PrEP, or Poz undetectable. I'd imagine the response to "I'm poz" would be very different from those two guys.

Perhaps you could respond "Before I answer that, I'm curious why you're asking now, and not before we had sex?". If it's a chaser, you could then reply "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm negative and on PrEP" and know that this is someone who, as you've noted, is NOT looking after his health.

If it's a person who's having second thoughts, you can then reassure him of your status, but urge him to consider PrEP if he's not on it, so he won't have to worry or feel bad about asking. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

TBH the issue is I'm kind of a pleaser, I get off on making the guy get off - if the guy is a bugchaser (which I think chances are he is if he asks that question after sex these days) i don't want to walk away with the memory of his disappointed expression in my head, it'll ruin the nice memories of the sex (the most recent guy in question was a hot tattooed muscle slut I railed in a sling).

I've never done this before but I could maybe lie up to a point and pretend to be Poz: I mean, if the guy just wanted to say things like 'charge me up' and 'give me that dirty load' I could go along with it. If he wanted me to describe how few T-cells I had and how the virus was rampaging through my body right at that minute that would very much knock me right out of the mood however. I remember one other time with a former fuckbuddy I decided to tell him false information about myself in response to a question he asked (not HIV-related) because I knew it was what he wanted to hear. This turned out to be a very bad move as he returned to the topic and wanted to know all sorts of very excruciating details that I just wasn't willing to invent. Some, maybe most people can be very, very fixated on their fetishes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As someone who is Poz undetectable, I won't deny my status to anyone I am either about to have sex with or just had sex with, however I won't fuck someone who is fixated on getting my poz load no matter how horny I am. I may be a slut, but I never chased and don't even get why it would be a fantasy for some guys. I consider intentional "gifters" to be reprehensible and completely unredeemable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluedragon said:

TBH the issue is I'm kind of a pleaser, I get off on making the guy get off - if the guy is a bugchaser (which I think chances are he is if he asks that question after sex these days) i don't want to walk away with the memory of his disappointed expression in my head, it'll ruin the nice memories of the sex (the most recent guy in question was a hot tattooed muscle slut I railed in a sling).

I've never done this before but I could maybe lie up to a point and pretend to be Poz: I mean, if the guy just wanted to say things like 'charge me up' and 'give me that dirty load' I could go along with it. If he wanted me to describe how few T-cells I had and how the virus was rampaging through my body right at that minute that would very much knock me right out of the mood however. I remember one other time with a former fuckbuddy I decided to tell him false information about myself in response to a question he asked (not HIV-related) because I knew it was what he wanted to hear. This turned out to be a very bad move as he returned to the topic and wanted to know all sorts of very excruciating details that I just wasn't willing to invent. Some, maybe most people can be very, very fixated on their fetishes.

I think this experience, though, shows the downside of lying. The advantage of telling the truth (besides not having to remember details of a lie you tell) is that you can talk honestly about your answer.

I'll also say this: I think chasers sometimes have a false sense of how risky unprotected sex is, on average, because of all the BS'ing that goes on about pozzing. I think people, in general, deserve honesty. But only you can decide whether pleasing people under false pretenses is worth it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2