Fantasy: Fucking Family

NLbear

This is more fantasy than the prior stories, but I have a brother who is about 2 years younger than I am.  When he was around 10-15 he was a blond, tight, round-assed angel.(in looks, in reality he was sort of an asshole, which probably made him seem more attractive.)    Either he was completely my type, or my type was completely based on my brother. But he was very straight.  Once we were staying at a relatives and he was on  a cot next to mine asleep and I actually dared to pull his underwear down to stroke his smooth butt while I jacked. And  I used to fantasize all the time about forceably mounting him. Unlike most (?) other guys, I have NEVER had a wet dream, BUT the only two times when i had dreams that were achingly close to wet dreams were both about raping my brother's ass.  I woke and shot off huge loads with like 3 strokes.   As he reached adulthood, all the hotness vanished. But there are still some photos around that I enjoy from time to time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...