How Do I Learn To Bottom?

newbimale

Guest ff-whole

Myself, if I know that I am going to get fucked then I do some stretching excersizes...

Then if the top eats me a little and uses his fingers to open me up a little, spit on it and I will start self lubricating... Don't need anything else and there will be no pain...

After the first load it is only going to get better and hotter and sleazier...

Cum is the best lube by far... That's another reason why we like to bottom and get loaded up by more then one...

The sound of sloppy fucking, the balls and his legs hitting my bottom, the sloppy wet feeling of cum leaking out and the sounds and grunts of the tops and myself should be enough to atract lots of other guest ready to wait their turn on me...

And when I feel the pace going faster and the final roar, I know I've scored another load... A small slap on my butt and the next person lining up to shove his dick right inside....

Man, I could have it right now....

Besides making sure that you are cleaned out, the main thing is learning to relax the sphincter muscles. Tension translates as pain so it is critical that you learn to control these muscles. The process of douching relaxes both sphincters. Also takes away the the feeling of having to "keep it tight to keep it in". Knowing you are clean allows you to let go.

I agree with the previous comments about poppers and pot helping. Really once you learn to relax and get fucked you will never be the same. But you are right it is a learned experience. The body often experiences sensations that are intense as pain and getting fucked is very intense. You may not actually be feeling pain but may just be overwhelmed with the sensations combined with the tensions of not relaxing properly. I also found that sitting on the cock was the was the easiest for me in the beginning and is still the best way to take a really large cock. Missionary is probably the worst for the newbie as it makes you feel the most vulnerable.

• Upvote 1

I was using toys long before I started meeting with guys which I know has helped me prepare for bottoming. Sometimes it comes down to the person, and how you feel with them/around them. I ususally clean out before I go, and that helps lube my hole a little. When I get there, I calm myself down as much as possible. nervousness, sexual tension can make you tighten up. Sometimes, the first few thrusts for me burn. hurt a little but once I get into it, the pleasure comes.

I had a Tgirl top fuck me once. 8" and thick. Did not have one problem with her putting her dick in me. Slid right in, then again I was unusually calm. She worked my hole while I sucked her dick. This guy I've been meeting with lately, is "smaller" but I have hard a harder time with him. Now more than ever though, I don't use my toys as much so I'm not stretched out as much.

If you plan for a day, use a toy the night before. I'll usually take a bath, and play for a while to loosen up. Then when the time comes, its much better for me.

• Upvote 1

Besides making sure that you are cleaned out, the main thing is learning to relax the sphincter muscles. Tension translates as pain so it is critical that you learn to control these muscles. The process of douching relaxes both sphincters. Also takes away the the feeling of having to "keep it tight to keep it in". Knowing you are clean allows you to let go.

I agree with the previous comments about poppers and pot helping. Really once you learn to relax and get fucked you will never be the same. But you are right it is a learned experience. The body often experiences sensations that are intense as pain and getting fucked is very intense. You may not actually be feeling pain but may just be overwhelmed with the sensations combined with the tensions of not relaxing properly. I also found that sitting on the cock was the was the easiest for me in the beginning and is still the best way to take a really large cock. Missionary is probably the worst for the newbie as it makes you feel the most vulnerable.

Thanks for all the helpful advice! I'm just curious about your comment about missionary. Why do you feel that it's the most difficult? Is that it makes you feel most vulnerable – can you expand on that?

Thanks for all the helpful advice! I'm just curious about your comment about missionary. Why do you feel that it's the most difficult? Is that it makes you feel most vulnerable – can you expand on that?

Well just think about the angles. Missionary means you are on your back, legs up with a man between them. He is up over you. He can dive in and hard and deep as he wants to. It makes me feels very vulnerable to be in this position. I'm not saying it's a bad thing by any means, just not the easiest position for a newbie who is trying to learn to relax and take a cock. I find I need to be very comfortable with a man to do this position. I guess the face to face is also more intimate, and thus more scary if you are not really into the guy. If it is just a quick anonymous fuck this too much for me. You really have to let a guy in when you are face to face and on the bottom. You have no control at all. That is what I am referring to. I think the lack of control makes it harder to relax when you are just learning to fuck. Missionary is gonna hurt. It's psycological, but it is real.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

True in the missionary position you give up total control to your top, But the missionary position gives you such a great connection with your top.  You can look in each others' eyes and kiss,  You can see the ecstasy on his face as he cums in your ass.

Guest ff-whole

I think the eassiest position to get a big or long dick inside of me is, him on his back on de bed and you straddle him and lower yourself on his dick.

You decide the spead you go down and you have time to adjust your bowels to accommodate his size... Then you can start riding him...

I also really like to lube up my medium sized dildo and slide it in my hole and clench my hole tight as I pull it out.

It effectively lubes me up deep so my Top, even if he doesn't use enough lube, can slide inside with minimum pain for me...and actually maximum pleasure for us both.

Also, as others have noted, cum really is the best lube so multiple loads is best!

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

@newbimale:I've never had that... Most tops I had were kind of the same diameter. However, I can imagine that when the head is larger, you could have some more pleasure because the rim of the head (mushroom) would then create a bump going in and out past your inner sphincter... That is why dildo's with ribs are so great. A head larher than the shaft is probably also acting a bit as a buttplug...