Bug Chaser Gets 3 Loads

• Administrators

I had an interesting weekend. Friday night I hit the Baths. It was really pouring out, and there weren't many people there.

I met up with this cute, twentyish Asian and sucked him through a Glory Hole. After a while, I stood up, turned about, and pressed my Butt against the Hole. That spreads your Ass Cheeks wide, leaving you vulnerable to whomever is on the other side, and that's exactly what I had in mind.

He slid in, fucking me, until I heard the pay dirt phrase. "I'M CUMING!"

"Cum on, then," I exhorted. "Give me your DIRTY CUM!"

He grasped my hips and slammed into me as his whole body shuddered. When he pulled out, I asked, "Was that really DIRTY CUM?"

He nodded and smiled and nodded again when I confirmed, "You're POZ?"

Saturday afternoon when I was returning from the Laundromat. I passed by an infamous Gay park. I don't go there often, but I was in the mood; and I decided a visit to the Men's Room might relieve my Laundromat ennui.

There were two guys there, one heavyset and dark, the other short and fair. I lowered my shorts and bared my Ass to signal my intentions. The short guy stepped into the stall and dropped his jeans. His Dick was long and thick. As the other guy looked on, I stole into the cubicle and locked the door behind us. With my back to my provocateur, I dropped my shorts, and offered him my Pussy. He seemed reluctant so I backed up on his Dickhead. Before long he was sliding in and out of me with glee.

"Yeah, Man, shoot your DIRTY SEED!"

My inference that it was OK with me if he were POZ appeared to flic his bic. He passionately plowed into me till he could hold back no longer. When he pulled out, my Mancunt was awash with Cum. I thanked him, inquiring point blank, "You POZ?"

"You asked for DIRTY CUM," the guy replied as he dried his Dick with toilet paper.

When I stepped out, Mr. Big lay waiting. He slid his Tool in my stretched-out Pussy. I'm sure he'd overheard us talking and was also a member of the Brotherhood.

"Are you going to POZ my Ass?" I queried.

"Oh yeah!" he grunted. "You Fuckin' Slut! Just the way you want it!" His face went slack, and he shuddered as he spewed his POZ Spunk in me.

After they left, the two new Strains dripped copiously down my leg, demanding I perform one final ritual. I got my Butt Plug from the car, scooped the Bug back up my Pussy, trapped it there so it could fester, and sucked the remnants off my thumb.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 11 years later...