Poz Dude Gets Off Fucking Fellow Poz Cumdump

• Administrators

After a wild fuck at the Baths, when a Hot Muscle Dad pumped my Ass full with two Loads, I was starved for more. My Dick stiffened and twitched when I saw the Hot Fuck across the hall. He was about my height, 5-10, but maybe 20 lbs. lighter. He had all the markings of a POZ PIG—pale skin, hollowed out face, and an emaciated frame that reeked of AIDS. To top it off, he wore a PA that would tear up my Pussy so his Virus could sail, hook, line, and sinker into every nook and cranny of my bod.

I went into his room, dropped my towel, and his hot tongue massaged my Cock. Instinctively I made for his Pucker. His brown-pinkish Pussy oozed rancid Spooge that cut a glistening swathe down his bony Buttocks onto his emaciated thighs. The way he bucked back against my exploring digits told me what a desperate Cunt he was.

Hot Damn! How could I resist? The only thing better than fucking a Tight Hole is Sloppy Seconds.

I flipped him on his back, straight-armed his legs, and dug my tongue deep into that sweet puddle of Man Juice. I slurped like a Fucker, swallowing most, and dumping the rest down his throat. Our faces were covered with Jizm as I rammed my Manmeat up that elegant Cesspool.

"Goddamn, Dude, how many Loads you got in there?" I could feel Jizz seeping out with every stroke.

"Six, maybe seven, and I need more."

"You want my Dirty Fuckin' Load up your Ass? You want my Poison Jizm in your gut?"

Our Lust grew fervid as we got off on our mutual POZ connection. I fantasized I was the Angel of Death, fucking the lifeblood out of an innocent victim who begged on his death bed to be pumped full of Seed. And he was the quintessential POZ Junkie who, paradoxically, couldn't live with, nor without, a Deadly Fix. Simultaneously I was his Mentor and Executioner, determined to inoculate him with a Venom which would sicken and decimate every cell in his bod. Our passion grew vehement as we played out our darkest fantasies of DEATH and the BUG.

In conjunction with my grunts of pleasure and his groans of pain, sweat dripped from my pits onto his torso as I stared into the windows of his soul.

"You want it, don't you, you twisted Slut? You want to die of AIDS. That why you wanna be fucked?"

"You got it, Man. Now cut the bull and inject me with your Deadly Seed!"

I slammed in hard, and my Balls spasmed as wave after wave of Toxin invaded his Mancunt. He shot his own Jizm all over his stomach, which I lapped up and fed back to his sex-crazed lips.

I collapsed in a drained heap on top of him, our lips caressing in a Cum-Drenched Kiss, our sated flesh slapping together as we wallowed in the Cesspool we had spawned.

• Upvote 2