Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

• 2 months later...

My ex and I once DP'd a college swimmer... took every ounce of strength to not cum immediately. Almost got DP'd by two military guys bareback - didn't think my ass could take it, so turned it down. Now I'm ready for the challenge.

Guest BtmByTheBay

This is still one of my big time fantasies. I've only been fucked and sucking cock at the same time and I'd love a chance at two hung tops sharing my hole and turning me out...

Being a tight bottom the best way to do it is to have 2 really determined and patient tops. One must open you up with dick, then other add in fingers and so on. To the point of another cock. It most likely will hurt like fuck, but thats when the tops keep you from going anywhere after they spent an hour or more trying to fuck you :)

I've gotten dp'd a few times. Most recent was late June, two hot hung tops in Boston working my hole over. These guys fucked me for a good 15 mins with both cocks inside my ass. It hurt, but felt so right...love getting fucked that way. Both dumped their loads and left my gaping hole dripping jizz.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 buds that I play with on a somewhat regular basis..... both pretty hung (both over 8 - one's thick and a huge multiple cummer). They love to DP me.... they both breed me deep every time and I fucking love it. We usually play over lunch, so then I head back to work in my shirt and tie with a stretched out hole that's dripping their loads into my underwear.... ;-)

• 1 month later...

post-29367-140864348616_thumb.jpg

I cannot tell you how much I would love for this to happen! It is DEFINITELY on my "to do" list! I have done it with suction cup dildos that I hang on the shower wall (always keep at least one hanging in there so I can get a quickie every morning shower). Anyone out there want to help me make this fantasy a reality? HMU

• 6 months later...

My regular FB and I have been trying to find another guy with a big cock to do this with. Have to find another with about 8" as it doesn't seem to work with avg sized cocks well. They don't seem to reach enough to do it, but if someone has done it with smaller ones, let me know how so we can try it too. FB is right at 8" and almost as big around as my wrist so another one in me would be really really full. LOL Have had two fairly large dildos in me at once before so pretty sure two cocks can get in too.