Bottoms - Do You Like To Get Double Fucked?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?  

771 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Like DP (Double Penetration)?

• LOVE it!
    • Tried it, can take it or leave it
    • Tried it, don't like it
    • Haven't tried it, but want to
    • Not interested - only want one dick at a time for me

• 4 months later...
Guest ff-whole

I had two tops trying it but one of the top was to small endowed... and both were in hurry otherwise I would have turned around let the larger one take the longest way and the smaller direct...

Would love to have it done again... If I am sloppy and wet enough it should be no problem... I train well.

Guest PigTonight

Its not easy to accomplish from the tops perspective, and most seem to cum almost instantly... but I LOVE taking 2 cocks as a bottom, it's fucking intense

• 1 year later...

It's super hot to get DP'd, but I only do it with coupled tops or two tops that have done it together and that know what they're doing. Getting DP'd by two tops that just met is logistically awkward. I know these two older tops in Palm Springs that are ina LTR. They love playing with a third and really know their shit when it comes double fucking a whore bottom. It was like a well choreographed ballet of dick. With saying much, they knew which postions to put me into. From double BJs to spitroasting to DP, their precision was seemless and it brought me to heights of pleasures I never felt before.

For bottoms that never tried it before, it does take practice. I started off my double fucking my own ass with two slim dildos amd worked my way up to life sized, then grossly huge. For your first time, work with an experienced couple/crew. It takes some technique to fit a daick in a space already occupied by another dick. For you, remember the Three L's: Lube, Loose and (Re)Lax. Apply a ton of lube on and in your hole and on the dicks. Silicone lube works best. One of the tops should be already fucking you, or the tops takng turns, making sure to really open you up. Don't clench up when the second dick is being pushed in you. You have to literally imagine your hole swallowing the second dick. Once the head slips past the second ring, you're home free. For me, laying with my back facing the top that's under me works best. He can grab my legs behnd the knees to give the top that's above me a really good, wide spread to jam his dick in me.

The hyper stimulation of two cocks pressing against your sweet spot as well as the the super full feelng will drive you wild. Try not to lose your load too fast. For tops, the feeling is especially good as your dicks are wrapped together tightly in a hole while it rubs against each other.

• Upvote 1

I don't like pain, so I'd probably say no, but then again, two dicks cuming in me at the same time sounds appealing.

I wouldn't mind double fucking someone else as a top, though.

I fuckin luv DP its soooooo hot havin 2 dudes rubbin dicks n fuckin me hard n blastin off at the same time up me cum n piss hungry hole ! Its best if the tops have sum experience of workin together n gettin up sum rythm n not cummin too soon ;)

Tried it twice, both times with a couple who wanted to DP me.

It seemed like a lot of work. finding the right position and getting both cocks inside me. I'm pretty tight down there so it pretty much hurt the whole time. Occasionally I could get into the pain in a sub/masochist kinda way, but they weren't into that at all - they were actually quite affectionate and emotional which would've been sweeter without the pain - so after a bit it just hurt without being some kind of submissive thing.

So I've done it, but can take it or leave it. If it's gonna hurt, then if I do it again I'd rather it was with two aggressive dom guys sothe pain will have some meaning beyond 'owch'!