I Want To Get Bred By Several Guys At A Bathhouse

uklexboi25

bathhouse breeding  

115 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever bred someone at a bathhouse?

I have a fantasy about going to a bathhouse and having an orgy where lots of guys breed my ass! It would be even hotter if i were in a sling! The thought of having my ass all silky and slick with all those loads makes my dick get really hard!

• Upvote 6

When you go, be easy. Get fucked somewhere by an average guy where others can see you. If you then move to the sling, some a likely to follow and you already have a group. As soon as there is a group, more will join

When you go, be easy. Get fucked somewhere by an average guy where others can see you. If you then move to the sling, some a likely to follow and you already have a group. As soon as there is a group, more will join

• Upvote 1

Never been to one myself but it's definitely a huge desire. Sounds crazy but I'd consider changing jobs if I could find one within the vicinity of a bathhouse. To get bred regularly by multiple cocks while on a sling is something I dearly hope to make a reality.

I have had so much fun at bathhouses. The key is to be open to having sex. This seems like a da statement, however, some guys look only for GQ guys to have sex with. I have had mind blowing sex with guys who I normally would not be attracted to. When I'm at the bathhouse, I'm looking for sex not a relationship. The more open you are, the more fun you'll have.

• Upvote 8

Doing Philly Cumunion this weekend, Might be my first venture into the sling or fuck bench gang bang.  They have both in the play room.  I've done 1:1, ut mostly a pvt room.  Looking to move it up a notch.   Really true about just taking what comes along.  Some of the best fucks I've had were from those I least expected.  Surprises are good!

Edited by bootmandc
  • Upvote 1

So, my favorite thing was to get in the sling at Club Columbus and take on all cummers. (Unfortunately, they've removed their sling!!)  I agree  with the opinions that others have posted about being open to whoever wants to fuck you...if you're a bottom in a sling in a bathhouse it's to be expected. The variety of guys who will fuck you is incredible.

My favorite night I spent over two hours in the sling...lost track how many guys fucked me, but loved every minute of it!

Edited by btmtalent
  • Upvote 2

Bathhouses are great. I go to Steamworks in Chicago. Thursday night is lights out. I open my door and lay on my stomack. I will easily get 4-5 loads in me. Some will fuck but not cum. They are waiting till later. Just rember that there will be guys in all shapes sizes and ages. Just be willing to take all

• Upvote 1

I`m with ff-whole. I thought the poll question was for tops. I would like to hear from poz tops who aren't on meds.  Learn how many guys they have bred at bathhouses . And do they seek out neg. guys or just do anybody that wants to fuck? I`m a neg. guy not on PRep or anything. I want to go to a bathhouse and let it be known that I am there to take it from anybody. Also if there happens to be a poz guy there not on meds. that I will be very open to have him shoot a load in me!!! There seems to be a feeling that bathhouses are a popular place now for poz tops to hang out at if they are looking to knock-up some neg. guys. I`m a neg. guy that wants to take a chance on getting knocked-up.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...