Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

New York!

I gotta defend/shout out my town.

No it doesn't have the fun Eagle, Spike or others places but if you can't get fucked here, you just aren't trying! For one thing the share numbers increases your chances. I don't think I'm all that, I don't go to the gym and I'm perpetually overweight but if I want it I will get it in NYC. Even just going to the Eagle on a Saturday night you WILL take someone home, if you want. Maybe even a little play while there. Most any night there is hook up time especially as it gets later. I mention Saturdays cuz that is the true never fail night, the crowd is a bit more Chelsea types or those clean cut drunk boys that ditched there "main stream" friends to be 'dirty'. lol Sign on to BBRT and you are sure to get someone contacting you. Look at the party listings on there, some one is running one almost everyday and for all different types. There are quite a few other parties going that aren't listed on that site. The biggest problem with US NYC guys is WE are all assholes! Yup I include myself, its the numbers, there will always be something hotter walking in and we put off hooking up "just in case". As far as raw goes, its very rare I get the safe only guys, now I'm poz i am upfront before we go home, but even before it wasn't that common that a guy asked for one. Manhunt and other sites are the same way, the profiles say safe only, but about 95% of those will go in raw when they get the chance (tops especially). We have so much competition and place pressure on our selves in this city that many guys won't even ask, you'll be surprised how slutty we really are. We have more variety too, I hook up with twinks to older, muscle boys to average, bears and cubs so don't think you will only get the "others". I say "others" because every one is into some type they like, and we have it all. Remember travelers you are fresh meat, you will get fucked. I find in any and every city I'm the fresh meat. Hell, even just trekking out to the East Village, or god forbid I cross a bridge or tunnel, I'm fresh meat there too. (i tend to stay on West Side). As far as friendlier, I've found the San Diego area incredibly eager to meet up. When I post in the traveler section of BBRT I get a lot of msg asking for a meet up. Same thing happened with the Dallas area, even though I never went, I had posted as being in that city just to look around and had so many guys contacting. My favorite city for sex had to be Montreal, hot hot fucking men. They are friendly and most of them are MEN.

Denver Swim Club can be quite a thrill. I went during pride weekend and was overwhelmed in a good way. I am a safe practicing bottom, but somehow that night two tops that fucked me had broken condoms, one guy snuck his condom off and finished raw and said it fell off and one guy was teasin my hole with his cock and when i reached to get a condom off the table he just shoved it in and started thrusting.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been all over Europe and Eastern Europe and many of the cities there are great and hot, but Asia and South America are at a whole different level. There, many of the boys consider older white guys to be a catch so you have no issues with age usually. You'll simply have hundreds of guys to choose from in Thailand (where I live and work now) or The Philippines, Cambodia, Colombia or Brazil. Actually, almost all of South East Asia and Latin America is good but some places are simply too dangerous or gay sex is illegal so you may want to avoid those spots. Anyway, in most of these places the guys think all Westerners are rich, lol, which helps. Also, culturally you aren't washed-up at 35 like in the West. It's a breath of fresh air. I recommend it highly. The biggest issue will be trying to stay single! Also, if you want to pay for it (but it's not necessary) just to stay away from any "attachments" then a full night would cost you just $30-$50!

If you want to know more just ask me...

Edited by top4boybtms

I would _not_ recommend all of South America for sleazy sex. Yes, you can find young guys for free/cheap, but the sex quality is usually lousy. Buenos Aires is very sleazy and bareback friendly, but Caracas, Lima and Quito are no fun. You can find kinky guys, but very few.

I was once in the Sauna 282 in Santiago (Chile) and I found lots of bareback action. Bars open until 5 A.M. so I got to the sauna at 11 P.M. and stayed until 10 A.M. Lots of horny drunken guys after 4-5 A.M. when bars closed.

Edited by Hotload84

I was once in the Sauna 282 in Santiago (Chile) and I found lots of bareback action. Bars open until 5 A.M. so I got to the sauna at 11 P.M. and stayed until 10 A.M. Lots of horny drunken guys after 4-5 A.M. when bars closed.

That's fucking awesome news! I am moving to Santiago in a month.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 weeks later...
Cum to Germany ... Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, the Ruhr Area ... you will have fun here ... ;-)

Yeah, I'd really love to take a nice long extended vacation touring the sex scene in Germany. I've visited before (with family unfortunately) and been really impressed with how hot the guys are. The fact that there's so many kinky guys there makes it all the more attractive.

• 3 months later...

When traveling I check different cities in gaycities.com, barebackrt and a few other sites to find areas where men pass out their loads to fag holes like myself. Really love finding the sleazy areas with lots of nigger and spic cock! Palm Springs has always been a goldmine, just discovered San Francisco recently and Philly is great to! One of these days I am hoping to get to New Orleans ang get some nigger poz dna in my sleaze hole that I can bring back with me.

Edited by Hotload84

You should also think in terms of events. A bud of mine swears that he gets more loads at IML than any other time of the year...

IML is definitely the best time to be in Chicago! Pride and Market Days are also big ones here!

Berlin is the current mecca. So many bars with backrooms & minimal clothing parties. US laws seem very restricting.

US laws piss me off with all the damn stupid shit anymore. Can't even be nude without being arrested for some ridiculous reason.

Edited by Hotload84