Things that piss off a bb bttm

Slut4anyload

Wow - as a total top with a genuine 9 inch cock (not AOL inches...) I have to say I agree with most of what is said. We tops are stupid if we use poppers (exception: the spray stuff makes my rod harder, not softer - but I still don't go there, they are fucking poison). Let me address a couple of points from a top's perspective that don't exactly piss us off, but are a disappointment (bottoms beware - if you are a pissy queen of a bottom who bothcs about everything, it's a huge turnoff):

1. Mess. Pretty obvious. I have rarely met a bottom who doesn't sometimes have trouble getting totally clean. But some bottoms actually just don't want to bother. That's an immediate exit for me.

2. Bossy bottoms. I am there as a TOP, and I want you in the position that I prefer for a good deep breeding. If one doesn't work because of leg problems , or pain at the angle in your shitter, that's one thing. But I want you on all fours or face down completely for breeding, NEVER standing up. It's my job to make your hole feel good. It's also your job to make my cock feel its best. I want to take some time , both pounding and doing long deep strokes real slow to feel your cunt walls on my cock.

3. Bottoms who think their holes are the center of the universe and want you to fuck them RIGHT NOW even though your status says "For Later" or "Late Night " or even " Not Looking". I change my status when I go on sites to fit what's going on. I wish other tops would too.

4. TWEAKERS. JUST NO.

5. Bottoms who just lie there expecting me to do all the work. You need to beg for my cock and load deeper and deeper, and know how to use your cunt muscles and move your ass to help suck me off. It just makes my cock that much harder, and I will breed you with a bigger load and get the big head of my cock up beyond your second ring that way too....a good sperming.

6. I have never had a bottom ask me to pull out to shoot, and I hope I never do. Holes were meant to be spermed.

7. Yeah, am I the only top who LOVES to stick his poz cock into a guy's cum filled hole with other guys' sperm loads in there? Love it - love to get down and smell the jizz in a hot man's cunt.

8. EXTRA POINTS always go to a bottom who is also able to shoot his load in my mouth after I have dumped a few loads in his hole. Even MORE extra points to a bottom who stays hard while I pound his ass, the way I used to when I was more 50/50.

9. I agree - any city I go to, I hear the same thing from bottoms." I can't find any real tops who can fuck me the way you do". Hell, should I start a school? LOL

10. Bottoms - by ALL means, have a sense of humor. If there is a tiny little morsel of shit on the end of my cock, I am not going to lose my mind, and you shouldn't be embarrassed. It's life, and we will try again. By the same token, if the top can't get hard , it might be because you don't turn him on in person like your outdated pictures did, or your place looks and smells like a pig sty (one of my own pet peeves). If it doesn't work out, both should feel free to say so - WITH KINDNESS - and go your separate ways. Bitchy bottom (and you know who you are) are the bane of our lives.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Here is one I haven't seen yet. I am older, over 60 now, and go to an adult store into booths and some younger ass has his cock out and hard but won't do me cause I am older.

I'm sure that you have your own preferences in terms of men. My first question to you would be "Do you like older men in their 60's or do you prefer younger men?"

The cliché thing is that age is just a number but when it comes to the "erotic and sexual body" age plays a crucial role in how a sexual relationship develops. I've read in profiles "I'm a slutty bottom for older and a power top for younger" which refutes the notion that age is just a number. Even outside the realm of sex, when I read a story in this site about a slutty bottom who spent hours on a sling at the sauna on Saturday night, I need to know the age of the bottom to put it ion context in my mind. If the bottom in the story is an obese man in his 60's or 70's, not a turn on at all. But if the bottom telling the story is a 21 yo then the story becomes appealing. There was a discussion last week in some thread about a video called "Chased". I have to agree that it is a beautiful movie but I already pointed out that everyone in the movie is under 35 with chiselled bodies. Definitely no one over 60 like MackyJay.

I stay in pretty good shape (play basketball against guys in their 20s and keep up still) so probably in better shape than your boyfriend you are in here cheating on anyway.

As a bottom I cannot get pissed of because a top likes younger. I do too! No matter how much everyone tries to mitigate the effects of age in cruising and sex with men, age is the most important attribute.

• 7 years later...

Getting a lecture about BB being dangerous and that I should be using condoms. 

Guys who want to use spit as lube.

Being expected to try topping when I've said I'm bottom.

Top pulling out when he cums.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pansexualperv said:

Guys who want to use spit as lube

A suggestion:  There are a lot of us who enjoy eating a Hole before we Breed it, and mouth plenty of saliva up there in place of commercial lube.  I know a stick of butter would be even tastier, but we tend not to carry those around with us. 

So, mention it to your Tops.  They won't mind - they want to give you what you need, and get what they need from you.  Have a tube of whatever lube you like with you, and simply ask them to use that instead.  Easy, right ???

I see we've resurrected an old post.  But a good one.  Don't think I was a member back when this was originally posted!  I'm in agreement with some of the comments above, from tops and bottoms alike.  I'd say mine are:

- Tops attempting to fuck me in an obviously uncomfortable position.  Ass-up on all fours is comfortable for me...not referring to that.  This is more remembering instances at sex clubs and saunas where a guy has me on a sofa wanting me to straddle him whilst anchoring myself against the wall while he tries to pump me from below (that's one example).  That's too fucking convoluted.  Bring me to a corner and and bend me over; it'll be better for the both of us.

- I agree with the tops not using lube by default, but will give some credit to @hntnhole to a degree.  If a top is able to generate enough spit when rimming me, then I've been able to take his dick comfortably.  I always have lube nearby; either a bottle strapped to my bicep at the sauna, or a bottle right next to me on the bed.  

- Guys that only know one speed.  Could be any speed, but it makes the whole thing feel monotanous.  The first couple pumps might make me moan, but that's only the initial sensation on your cock; if you can sense me getting quieter...you're boring me.

- For the love of all that is righteous and holy....this is not a TIM video.  DO NOT pull out and shoot on my hole and shove it back in.  I want you BALLS FUCKING DEEP when you unload.  

- Unless I've specifically consented to it ahead of time, do not refer to my parts as:  "pussy", "bussy", or "cunt".  I don't yet know you like that.  You've got to earn it, and even then I'd only really allow "cunt".  

- I'm more about quality than quantity.  If you only last 2 minutes inside me, I'm not going to be mad if you felt good; don't feel the need to apologise if I've clearly enjoyed it.  But don't be surprised if I ask if you could go a second round 😄 

- I also do not want to cum while you're fucking me.  I actually won't touch my cock at all while I'm getting fucked...the sensitivity of my prosate means I'd cum too quick; then tighten up to the point where fucking me would be uncomfortable.  If you reach for my cock, I'll politely explain this.  If you reach for it again, I'm going to stop completely.  

- I'm not a bossy bottom, but I will suggest a more comfortable rhythm or position to you when I'm not quite feeling ok.  It's not about usurpring your dominance.  Understand that this is really about making YOU get off, which will get me off by extension.  

I try not to let things bug me but here are a few things that annoy the shit out of me:

Tops who try to use poppers but drop the bottle and spill it on me.

Tops who can't get hard, and tops that stop fucking if someone is watching.

Tops who pull out and cum on the floor.

Anyone who tries to stick a finger in my hole dry and with a broken nails.

Bottoms who try to play with my cock while I'm getting fucked.

Bottoms who try to take a top away after we've started to play.

Bottoms who try to eat the load out of my ass. Especially if they've already done something else on this list.

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

I know a stick of butter would be even tastier, but we tend not to carry those around with us. 

Note to self: Bring stick of butter next time I host.

1 hour ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

For the love of all that is righteous and holy....this is not a TIM video.  DO NOT pull out and shoot on my hole and shove it back in.  I want you BALLS FUCKING DEEP when you unload. 

You seem to have a very flexible definition of ‘righteous’ and ‘holy’…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:
3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I know a stick of butter would be even tastier, but we tend not to carry those around with us. 

Note to self: Bring stick of butter next time I host.

Land 'O Lakes unsalted, please ....... <filthy grin>

• Like 1

The spit for lube discussion is kind of interesting. There are other threads where guys, including me, relate actually prefer "spit and shove". I will acknowledge that I have fucked a lot of bottoms that don't produce their own lube and have to be repeatedly spit lubed during the fuck if you don't use artificial lube.  There are also bottoms, me included, that literally overflow with natural lube when fucked,  in which case the spit for the initial entry is the best way to fuck. Another objection I have to artificial lube is it spoils the taste of the creampie.

I find it annoying when I’m clearly taking loads and a top decides he’d like a slow, sensual like 30 min session, as if it was a regular hookup. I’m always clear about what I’m up for, so it feels like taking advantage of the fact I’ll let most men have a go. The most frustrating of course is when they fuck for ages then don’t even breed. Though as a good slut, I’m happy to please any cock however the guy would like.