Is Cockring A Turn On Or Turn Off?

Sharp-edge

Hard to say. I've got a couple. If you wear them too long, they make you go soft. I have something by oxball (http://shop.oxballs.com/COCKSLING-2-the-original-made-Better-OXBALLS-OX-1013.htm), which is generally pretty good!

I don't use them very often though. Others may have different opinions though 

Love them too. Even as a bottom. Metal or rubber/leather. They create a bigger package and I love a good bulge when going commando. My dick stays hard and helps me cum more easily. Tops usually have a harder and bigger dick, stay harder. Balls stand out more to slap against my ass.

Sometimes they get painfull when they are too tight but then you can just take them off.

Oh....and they create a nice package on the beach in your swimwear. Love the looks of those interested when staring at your bulge :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've never used one, so can't give an opinion on using them, but I've been with a few guys that have used them, and have mixed feelings. They can look good, but there's always part of me that's thinking is there something wrong that he needs one to perform.

I love cock rings. Have a whole collection of them. Lately I have been using very tight rubber ones. Just like the feel of it. Also like it when the top fucking me has a large metal ring on. Just makes his cock look hotter.

• Upvote 1

While I like the look of a cock ring on a guy, what matters more is if he can do the job. If he needs a cock ring to do it but does it well... Hell! Wear the damn cock ring! I enjoy wearing them. It keeps me in a more horny state when I'm wearing it. I have leather ones, metal ones, one that locks on and can't be removed without the key, and a tear drop one. Hits that spot right between the balls and asshole. Feels great when getting fucked. ;)

• Upvote 3

Like cam1972 and NLbear, I too am a fan. Love the bigger package in bathing suit or freeballing in jeans. Love the slight "chubby" just wearing it gives me. I've worn them so often during sex I now feel kinda naked without one.  

I can't begin to guess how much I've spent on various cockrings over the years. Metal ones are my current favorite. Snug enough to stay on securely but not so tight to get painful when I'm erect.

• Upvote 3