Is Cockring A Turn On Or Turn Off?

Sharp-edge

I spefically love it when guys with low hangers have a cockring on. Love the feeling and sound of their balls slapping against my ass or even my balls.Turns me on major. And their cocks are harder.

oh yeah, that lol. it's always a thrill to feel and discern a guys balls while he is fucking me, particularly love the feel of them dragging between my inner thighs when he is sliding in. oh fuck yeah

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I started wearing metal cockrings after I got my PA done.  A friend custom fitted it so it would not be too tight.  I trim up my cock hair so it does not get caught when the ring moves around during sex.  A partner got me started on black leather cockrings when I wore black logger boots during sex.   We noticed a lot of barebackers wore boots so we went for the look too.  Makes a good looking combination.

I do think my ball sac hangs lower when I wear a ring during sex.  Doesn't seem to impact my cum load.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Not many tops I have been with do cock rings.  I would not say they are a turn off.  Sometimes the metal rings can be a turn on, it looks good around a really well endowed cock and balls.  The plastic or leather ones don't really do anything for me.

The metal rings are a huge turn on.  I have one topbud who is usually commando and it makes me so wet to see that piece of metal as his cock is springing up when I pull his pants down.  First of all, it makes me think I'm such a slut that he knows if he's going to see me he's automatically going to get in my hole (he's not wrong) and two, he's crazy hung, but tbh I have no idea how big or not he is when he isn't hard--I don't think I've ever seen him not hard.  The leather ones I think are pretty hot.  The plastic and jelly ones meh, not hot.  However I realize that my mouth is not going to be enough to get and keep some guys hard.  I'm all for whatever helps.

On 9/8/2015 at 12:34 PM, NLbear said:

Oh....and they create a nice package on the beach in your swimwear. Love the looks of those interested when staring at your bulge 🙂

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to try this

On 9/10/2015 at 12:10 PM, Ddawg said:

Also good for college wrestling.post-26153-0-26165800-1441851000_thumb.jpg

That bulge is amazing .

I dislike cockrings, just as I seem to dislike many things that are wildly popular with other fags. Most sexual accoutrements are silly, but cockrings distort what should be the natural perfection of the male organ. If an erect penis isn't inherently beautiful, then no amount of strangulation is going to improve it.

I briefly wore a rubber one in my youth to try to emphasize my bulge. It's not an enhancement that turned out to be necessary or useful. (I still believe in genital advertisement via appropriate clothing, e.g. sweatpants or dress pants with no underwear, tight-crotched jeans, and of course erections in public whenever feasible.)

I understand that many use cockrings to compensate for erectile dysfunction. I have some sympathy for this condition, but the failure to become hard enough to penetrate is a sign of the collapse of maleness itself. The afflicted need to fix the underlying causes (diet, exercise, psychology, etc.), or accept their fate and withdraw from the penetrative arena. Though I can somewhat accept pharmaceutical interventions, because I don't have to look at them or feel them.

Smaller, discreet ones (preferably metal) are fine if they actually help the top or he likes the feeling. Had a guy once using a massive tight rubber one, and he insisted I try one on and it was such a horrible feeling. I dont know if my balls are just sensitive to pressure or what but it was just painful to me and I ripped that shit off. Not only did that kind of kill my mood, but his kept getting in the way, he kept stopping to adjust it, and was a really weak fuck overall though so maybe I developed a negative bias because of him lol. I just dont find them attractive.

Guest gwmcatcher

To be honest, I find cock rings mostly overrated. They rarely seem to do what’s advertised. 

(Sorry, I know this is a minority opinion 🙄)