• 3 years later...

Not the bacteria growth smell, but freshly ripe from working out when the odor is natural man smell...fuck yes.  Especially extremely hairy pits.  I like my head shoved in them and I will lick them as long as I can, before he fucks me.

Ripe pits - whether my own or someone else’s - give me an instant hardon.  I don’t wear deodorant or cologne so perving on my own scent and the scents of other guys keeps me horned pretty much 24/7. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love shoving my face in a pair of ripe pits and getting a taste of the guys "stink" as well as his smell all up in my goatee. Riper the better. IF they have a ripe ass that needs cleaning EVEN better. Too bad our society today is so worried about a little smell they slather on layers of deodorant and spray that nasty body spray all over themselves. My husband is one of the biggest offenders. I tell him all the time " If you want to get laid today, best not be using all that crap" 

On 9/11/2015 at 12:44 PM, SweatyKum said:

Anyone else here LOVE the smell of RIPE pits? For me I love it and it triggers this urge inside me to get bred. 

Not normally. But this very aggressive dom Indian guy guy came to hotel room one time and forced me.

he was a big bear for an Indian man. Worked in an office and had been sweating all day.

he made me lick him clean all over. It was disgusting at first, but he was so aggressive and strong, and much bigger than me.

ive never been abused so hard for so long.

i liked his feet clean, his balls and cock, I cleaned his arse - I had no choice he pinned me down and parked his big arse in my face. Then made me lick his armpits clean.

i was a broken well trained puppy that night. 

I didn’t get to cum. He came twice.

He left me  naked in the hotel room bath covered in his piss, spit and cum.

I wish I was his wife LOL