Annoying Twink At Sauna

Here's an idea for a story I've been thinking about for a while.  While it might not be original, here we go.

Couple of months back I was at a Sauna in Leeds, UK.  It was Bear night, and in the course of the evening I had a few hot encounters, but at one point, whilst wandering aimlessly about, I saw a group of guys standing opposite the door to a booth, so, naturally being curious, I took a look. 

Inside was some twink, probably about 19, wearing a jock, laying in a sling, trying to get guys to fuck him, his main focus being a cute black guy.  Sadly the twink's attitude was putting everyone off, including the black guy, who walked-off looking somewhat pissed.

Well, me being me, I decided I had to fuck him.  I don't usually do twinks, as I tend to prefer bears and cubs, but I knew I had to have him.  When I entered the booth I saw the twink's name was tattooed across the lower half of his back, but I was really mostly focused on the fact that he kid could position his legs terribly far up in the stirrups.  

Without a word, I started off by feeling his hole.  I sensed he was uncertain as to whether or not he wanted to play with me, so I probably wasn't his type.  At 31, with a few extra pounds, I wasn't all that surprised, but when I dropped my towel his expression changed.  Now, I'm not all that big, as my cock is only seven and a half inches, but what I lack in length I make up for in width.  In addition,  and the Kamagra I had had a few hours earlier left my cock harder than usual.

"So, you wanna get fucked boy?" I asked him in a low voice.  

"Yeah, please," he virtually squealed in reply.

Fuck, this was gonna be fun!  So I began by using the lube I was carrying in prepping his ass and lubing my cock, slipping in a finger or two deeply inside his hole, enjoying the sight of him squirming.  I wanted to make sure he was desperate when I finally made the move to fuck him, and sure enough, after a few minutes of attention the kid's erection told me he was really horned, so I lined-up my dick with his hole and pushed into him.  Damn, his ass was like silk!

I don't think he realised I wasn't wearing a condom, although I saw he had several packets available, along with a lube sachet. Well, once I was in I did my party trick:  I held my dick inside his ass and twitched myself.  He let out a low moan and closed his eyes in pleasure.  Then I started to fuck him, hard and fast, definitely not gently, no pretense of love, just raw animal passion.  From the sounds he continually emitted I could tell he was enjoying himself, so I picked up the pace.  His face went bright red in excitement and he began wanking himself, very quickly blowing his thick load all over his stomach and chest.  I think he expected me to stop, but no, once I start I never stop until I've cum.  He tried to protest but I just kept fucking hard as his face went even redder with excitement.  After about 30 seconds I shot my load, blowing my cum deep into his ass.  

As soon as my last jet of cum had shot into his hole, I withdrew, and when he saw my cock he clearly knew I hadn't been wearing a condom, and that my load was now lodged in his body.  I grabbed my towel and, as I was about to walk out the door, I turned back to him and remarked "That's how a real man fucks," and left him there.

After I showered I went for another prowl, but didn't see the twink anywhere and the crowds were thinning out so he had probably left.  

What I hadn't told him, of course, was that I had recently been diagnosed poz, so my viral load was sure to be quite high.  I wonder if he thought of getting the morning after pill or if in a couple of weeks he would feel a bit ill.  Well, it was fun to see the little fuck hammered, and I truly enjoyed every minute of it.  I think I could find myself developing a taste for twinks with attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

• 2 weeks later...

Got me hard.

31 isnt that old so the top was able to fuck as good as a college dude, I know that he really enjoyed shooting his poz cum up the neg twink, his orgasm was the best feeling in the world not to mention feeling like a manly powerful stud when he added the twink to his conquests by ejaculating in him.