Ever since I was young I knew that I liked men. Hairy chests were always a turn on for me and if the man had both tats and fur I couldn’t stop staring.  In fact this combination is exactly what got me into trouble.

You know how it is when one tries to steal a peek at a guy at the pool or at the club lockers.  Checking out the guy's package, admiring his hairy body and then fantasizing about him later.  Even when on Tumbler I was always found myself dreaming I would actually meet such a guy - one who would fuck me raw, making me his, and turning me into the pig I knew I was destined to become.  Hell, I had just turned 19 and had never admitted this to anyone, but man, my hormones demanded I get it on with the right man.

My parents belonged to the local country club and the membership included a club gym to which I had the right to utilize, and as I wanted the type of muscular frame that my ideal man would have, I resolved to work-out on a regular basis.  And so I did.  Over the course of time my arms grew somewhat, but I didn't really pack-on the muscles and, of no less annoyingly, my body was still as hairless as when I was a kid.  

Most of the time when I was in the gym, the place was virtually empty, even more so during the fall and winter months when the desk was not occupied in the afternoon.  It always struck me as odd the gym would be open if there was no staff, but I suppose management concluded the members had paid quite a fee to belong to the country club, and members should, therefore, have 24 x 7 access to the gym, regardless of whether or not the place was staffed.

One evening I had gone over to work out and as usual I started on the treadmill.  As I was finishing up a guy I didn't recognize came into the gym.  We exchanged nods, I continued on with my routine, and he went over to the weight area and started to work out.  I could tell that he put time into his body:  he had a perfect V frame, his arms were perfectly proportional, and I noticed he had several tats which, of course got me looking even more closely.  One tattoo was of a pin up girl with the a skull face, and barbed wire wound around his bicep.  Damn.  Very, very nice.

I tried not to stare.  I really, really did try not to.  I could be wrong, but I got the impression he glanced over at me a couple of times, I'm fairly sure he never registered when I was taking in the view.  Anyhow, we both continued to work out that day.  He finished-up before I did, and we parted ways.  I looked for him on subsequent visits to the gym, but as I didn't see him, I thought to myself 'Well, at least I'll have some good jerk-off memories', which of course I did.  Like any other teenager I didn’t give it another thought.

A couple months later it was December, and, because Christmas was around the corner, only the fitness center and the restaurant were open at the club, and not surprisingly, the fitness center was virtually empty - except for me.  Until today, that was, when I was over by the power rack, headphones on and lifting weights oblivious to the fact that not only was someone else in the room but he was standing right next to me. In fact I jumped slightly when I noticed him.

"Sorry, man, do you need someone to spot you?" the newcomer asked.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention so I didn't notice you," trying discretely to check him out.  I may have hoped he didn’t notice but I think he did.

"Hi, I'm Jeff," he said.

"Mike," I replied, thinking to myself 'Fuck would I like him to use me and bareback, of course'.

I had been on sites like Breeding Zone and TIM Fuck Roulette and knew condoms were not in my future, EVER.  I wanted to be bred and used raw.  I wanted a hairy man with a big cock to wreck me for good.

“Do you want me to help you?” he repeated.

I stammered and asked him to repeat what he had just asked.  He told me that he has seen me working out in here before and thought he could help me build some muscle.  We chatted for a bit more, and then he gave me an assist with my workout that was amazing.  It really makes a difference to exercise with someone who knows the drill.  Afterwards we cleaned-up and dressed, and to my surprise Jeff suggested we grab a bite to eat, and somehow after that we ended up back at his apartment, ostensibly so he could give me some exercises to help my muscle growth.  

I know.  Like everyone who is reading this story, I knew Jeff was going to fuck the shit out of me, AND HE DID!

I am sorry it is taking me a bit to write this tale, but my cock bleeds every time I cum.  I know that this is in the fiction section but I felt this was the best place to write this.  You see, Jeff has kept me as his boy since we met last December.  I have not seen my parents since Christmas of last year.  It is now October of the following year and in that time he has taught me so much.  I have learned I am a bottom and a PIG BOTTOM at that.  I love having him fuck me and blow his seed up my willing hole.  Jeff also allows his friends to use me but he insists they also must use me raw.

You see, Jeff has taught me that if I wanted to look like him I needed to live his life.  You guessed it:  Jeff is HIV poz, and in fact is technically full blown, I figured that out when I saw the tat on Jeff's lower abdomen (right above his cut, eight inch cock, I might add).  You know the tat.  

I might add Jeff has taught me how to build my muscles using steroids.  I know they are bad for me but at this point it doesn’t matter and a shrunken cock doesn’t bother me.

Let me know if you want to know more of what is happening to me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

He fucked me raw that first night.  When he took his shirt off I saw the biohazzard tattoo amongst  all that fur, muscle and his other tattoos, but I didn’t care:  having spent much time looking at various raw sites and Tumblr, I knew I was a chaser and wanted nasty raw seed in my ass.  Jeff likewise either knew as much, or at very least was a gifter, 'cause the first time he fucked me that night he fucked me raw, using only my spit as lube.  The second time his cum served as lube.  

Needless to say, the next day I was very sore and found it somewhat uncomfortable to walk around.  When I saw Jeff at the club the day after he came right over to me, ad I greeted him asking "Hi, how are you?"

I was in lust for him.  His furry chest and his eight inch uncut cock hit every one of my buttons, and Jeff knew it.  He fucked me again that day and a few days later.  On that night he inserted a plug up my hole and told me I was going to be his. I played dumb and asked him what he meant.   I was told that he was toxic and that I must know that by the tattoos.   Honestly I did, and I was a young horn dog of a guy. I took not only his cock but the cock of anyone else he said. Most were poz and never on meds, some were so nasty but I was always boned by them.

Over the first year I became the PIG that I was meant to be. He showed me how to work my body and use roids to shape it. I took every load offered to me and my hole was stretched over and over again.
When I got sick, Jeff came and took care of me and even dropped a few more toxic loads in my cunt to make sure I was good.

The pig in me came out more and more. I worked on and pumped my nips to nice big fat erasers and my hole became nice and puffy. I barely showered and was ripe most of the time. Not that it mattered since I worked for a building crew and what did they care.

Jeff made sure that my muscles were over proportionate to my body and I had no hair on me except for my eyebrows. He knew hairy men got me off.  He got me to tattoo myself and my body was about 50% covered. I looked like a gangster and I didn’t care. In construction I looked and acted like one of the guys. Little do they know. He made sure I was fucked and used by the most deviant men and that is all that mattered.   If I wasn’t being used I was jerking off on sites like breeding zone, bbrt and even tumblr. I shot so much cum that one day there was blood in it and 8 hours later it was only blood. When I voiced my concern to Jeff he smiled and said that I wasn’t meant to cum as I was a fuck hole.   That night he put my cock in a cage and I haven’t touched it since.   It does leak when I am being gang used (and still bleeds on occasion) but I can’t get myself off. 

Upon Jeff’s insistence I got tested for HIV a year ago and know I am full blown. It doesn’t matter though because I can’t live without my hole being used and filled full of cum. As for Jeff, I moved in with him and he uses me/lends me out/ trains me as the PIG I am and I am happy with that. We both know my place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5