The Adventures Of The Good Reverend

Bmoreravensfan2

It was not that long ago. I met up with a friend who wanted to hang out. He text me and asks "Do you want to get together?" I said sure, I'm not doing anything. So he has me pick him up and we go riding. He says a few buddies want to chill; lets go to their spot...so I said Ok. Anyway, a little while later we get over to house to find the guys chilling in the living room with party supplies scattered about the table. Everyone is smoking weed and T and a guy is slamming. I felt real uncomfortable and I was anxious to leave but my buddy grabbed my arm and asked "Where are you going? I was like..." I can't hang" I going home. He said "naw! You can't leave me here. You said you wanted to chill. So I reluctantly stayed. Anyway, one of the guys on the couch. He was an older scruffy dom type. I would say about mid 40's brown hair, tall, thick, muscular. He was stripped down to just his boxers briefs and you can see the outline of a huge hung cock that was leaking a little. 

I kept eyeing him the whole time I was there. He offered to calm me down, so he shoved a bowl in front of me and said. "Try it. You'll relax. I said naw...I can't do that. After a while he offered to me again and I kept resisting until he moved closer to me on the other end of the couch. He gave me a bunch of compliments and said he liked me. I thanked him and he started rubbing on my chest and neck. It' felt so good to feel such strong hands touching me.  I slowly relaxed and he offered me a hit on his bowl. I told him I never done any kind of drug, not even a single puff of a cigarette. He said that's cool. "I will take care of you" in the back of my mind I was like what the hell. I want you! 

So after he offered another hit I took a long drag off his bowl while he held the lighter up to heat the T.  Shortly after I took a puff and offered me another hit and than another. I was feeling really good. He than pushed me to the floor right in front of his dripping cock. He said "suck it" I was like I don't do that. He than pulled his throbbing cock out. It had to be a good nine inches of thick italian cock. I began sucking and he said I'm going to fuck you up real good tonight. I was a little afraid of what that meant but he than ripped my closes off without me hesitating. He turned my ass towards him and said I am to open that hole up and make it relax. he a minute of waiting he took his finger and slid it deep into tight pink hole. I felt a burning sensation and I was like what the fuck. What did you do? It burns...He was like, naw it's ok, it's just the T that I inserted into your willing hole. I said what the fuck. I don't do this shit and said "your gonna do a whole lot of shit tonight. You will be my pig slut. I melted. I was thinking in the back of my head "this is what I wanted!" He than started to finger my hole real deep and slowly adding fingers and lubing me up oil. After a while of hole stretching, he than pushes me flat on the floor and props my ass up. He than slams his hung cock deep into my hole. He had no condom on. 

Part II coming soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

Part II

After a while of fucking my hole open... he gave me 2 more hits on the bowl and said "how about you give your hole to my buddies" so he had invited a few big thuggish guys ofter with monster cocks. One after the other they took turns fucking my brains out and giving me cum shot after cum shot. One guy, who was a thick older black guy with a monster cock, we're talking at least 10", he took me and slammed me face down onto the couch and started to finger my hole adding one finger after the other. I was in pain a little so I started to cry and that when they desided to stick some more T up my tight hole. I began to relax and and each finger was taking its time enter through my little pink hole. after about 15 minutes he had his whole hand just inside my hole. I felt like I was in heaven than. They kept talking dirty to me and said we are going to keep you for a few days and have you opened up and ready to do this again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7