Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

I want his cock left in me as long as he can keep it in me after he cums. And as his cock goes soft and slips out I want me butt plug right there and put in my ass to hold that cum in me. Leave it in my ass for as long as I can til I have to take it out to go the bathroom or if the guy gets hard again and wants his cock back in my ass.

• Like 1

Guest 1234zzz

I always try to keep all his seed inside me. Unless they make someone eat it out of my ass. The only time I can't keep it inside is when they cum on my face, I try to wipe and eat it all, bit my beard makes it difficult sometimes.

• 1 month later...

Absorb. Leave the load deep as possible especially if the Top wants to breed again (esp if you've cleaned his cock and its hard again). No better lube. And then walking home/getting the Tube home and holding the cum in is always a challenge 🙂

31 minutes ago, edward21uk said:

Absorb.

Good boy, that is what I like to hear! 🐽

32 minutes ago, edward21uk said:

No better lube.

I absolutely agree! 💦

33 minutes ago, edward21uk said:

walking home/getting the Tube home and holding the cum in is always a challenge

Well, I hope Santa gave you a butt plug from his huge sack for that situation, which brings us full circle ~ ABSORB! 😈

I love keeping others cum in my ass to Absorb into blood line.  It's why we take all cum, we want others in us for ever!  No need to ask what they have, just take it and be one with many 😈

I try to leave the cum in me but it slowly leaks out, especially overnight. That's probably exacerbated by the air that seems to get pumped into me from being fucked trying to escape. But it's a real turn on to know i've got some hot spunk's DNA inside me