I (Heart) Prostate Massage

phatass

Actually the opposite. I had a guy using a prostate stimulator on me. I never leaked so much precum as then, but didn't cum. I was so ready to get fucked. My hole was screaming to get fucked but unfortunately the guy was more of a bottom himself.

Left me me super horny with a leaking cock  and a hole that was ready for a big one to pound me.

• Upvote 1

Never really do it myself to myself......but once in a while I run into a guy who has the skill and time to work my prostrate well and it is a hot time.   Since my testosterone level is near zero, I do not get the more traditional hard on and leaking cock juice symptoms.....but I do get a really nice "vibration" in what is left of my cock....and at times will even ejaculate a small amount of fluid.   I find it hot....when done right.....and it takes some time to really get into the flow.

I love having my prostate worked, it drives me wild! Sadly I don't seem to get enough alone time to use my Aneros myself very often, but when I do it's incredible. It makes my whole body quiver and spasm, I moan a lot, my dick leaks precum without me even touching it...

• Upvote 1

Once I discovered the amazing sensations that are possible once you relax and totally let go, I have to include my ass in every solo session. (toysRus )

There's nothing better than playing with a man who knows exactly what he's doing and exactly what it's doing to you.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Inthewind

You have to find a top that has the patience to take the time and massage it just right,  first time it was done to me the guy put a paper cup under my dick and it was filled with in like 30 minutes.   Tasted great also.   :wub:

on the few occasions I have cum from getting fucked, it was with a top who knew exactly what he was doing with my prostate. It's a rare and hot experience for me to cum from getting fucked, made a little more intense from the fact that my pleasure has been totally controlled by the top... who obviously knows it.

As far as doing it to myself? not nearly as satisfying fucking my self.... 

• Upvote 1