Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 1 month later...

I'm more into 6, sex life these days is minimal, been open to 6 for a few years.  Not much risk, easier to catch the common cold

I was level 1 the first year i got fucked, but once a man stealthed me at a sex club i have been a level 6 ever since. 

I dont ask if the tops are neg or poz and i really dont care. 

Im not on PrEP and have never been. 

So far i never got a bug, but from time to time i actively chasing it. 

• Like 1

Have always been a level 6.  Even prior to PrEP and  meds that reduce HIV to a non issue for most, i still found the risk to be less of a factor than the need/drive for that kind of connection with a man.  i was never a chaser, never wanted an STD.  If a guy tells me he is currently infected with some pathogen, i'm going to forgo sex with him... but that's pretty rare knowledge, especially with anonymous hook up. Sero sorting is mostly an illusion because few guys honestly know their STD status every moment.

Over time, i've come to see the fear and attitudes towards sex, and the STD's we may encounter in the process, as largely culturally conditioned.  We don't give up on driving to the grocery store because there's a risk we could die in a fiery car crash.  

Life is full of risk. It seems the fuller the life, the fuller the risk. i see living as a sort of balancing act.  We can live in a bubble and go to our grave having never experienced half the wonders that life offers, or we might rush through our life quickly by doing stuff that ends it faster. For me? i look for balance... what can i do that brings pleasure and joy to myself and others and is the cost worth it? For me? BB has always been a risk that is worth it.  If i get an STD, i don't see it as much different from getting a cold from someone at a fine restaurant i ate at. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to be level 4. But I'm allergic to latex on a severe level, plastic falls off and breaks real easy. And there's no way dead animal skin is getting used on me. So that's where I started. But now I'm leaving 5 behind and happily looking for level 6! Nothing like getting a raw cock in my fuck hole. And I've been wanting to try things like bathhouses and other ways to get alot of loads in me at once. But I'm being shy. So it's not being going very far.

• 2 weeks later...