Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

6 for me. And it's always been that way. Of the thousands of Men i have received, i can count on one hand the number of times they used a condom... and that was never by my choice.  

For me the "risk" is Him leaving with His desire/need not completely satisfied.  The "load" is important and awesome, but what His load represents is more important to me. 

Sort of like asking, what my risk level is for eating because i might get food poisoning?  Do i purposely 'chase?' No, i don't want a disease... but i don't use that as criteria for whether or not a Man can enter and breed me. If He wants/needs to breed me, that evokes my own want/need to connect and have Him as a part of me. There's always risk in life, and this is a vital part of life for me. 

As to when i converted? i'd had thousands of Men and was actually testing to go on PrEP when i discovered i was poz. i'm grateful it happened in an era where there are meds and i can be undetectable. i went on meds immediately and have been undetectable since.

• Like 1

I'd love to say it's 4 .. but if I'm honest with myself it's really 6.

At the start of an evening I'll be 'sensible' about who I'm hooking up with. After a few shots and some poppers that number drastically shifts to the other end of the scale.

4 hours ago, FallenLad said:

I'd love to say it's 4 .. but if I'm honest with myself it's really 6

Why would you want to diminish your record?  Be PROUD it's a 6 !!! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...