Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

Level 4 and it took about 15 years to convert.....I converted only a few years before the introduction of PrEP so most likely would have been on PrEP if available. I was never a chaser but loved the feeling, spontaneity, and intimacy of barebacking. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was a 3 for most of the last decade. Bumped up to a 5 this last year. Don't think I'd take an AIDS load but don't ask anymore and I just assume most guys are undetectable. 

• Like 1

Was intermittenly on Prep for years but as a Nomad it has to get a prescription and when the need was too high, I would just take the loads without protection...
It is so fucking addicted - so far after years and years of being a 6, I'm still negative.
I'm also bisexual although for sex I sometimes prefer gay sex.
For love and affection I prefer women.
Since 5 months now I have found a beautiful woman and we fell in love. Planning to life together. She is very sexual but doesn't know about my gay life. Have been gay celibate since I know her. My problem as a bottom is that I can't get it up or not for very long and can't orgasm with her.
In a couple of days I go to Amsterdam and the addiction is high to go to NZ Sauna and take loads up my ass, but I don't really want to jeopardize my relation.

On 11/11/2015 at 10:39 AM, gay87 said:

risk from 1 (lowest) to a maximum of 6 (highest)

Specify whats your risk level, and how many years have u practice at this risk level, and how long it take for you to convert, or still dodging the bullet

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

Let me start the ball rolling

level 2 for 4 years, level 3 for 2 years,

neg here,

I think moving up each ladder seems challenging and nervous for me,

6 here

If topping, generally 6 unless the bottom has something "obvious" (I don't have an STI/STD fetish); if bottom, which I rarely do these days, they have to be well-known to me and either on PREP or + but undetectable. I don't care if I "accidentally" get something like the clap, but I will get annoyed if the bottom knowingly has it and doesn't tell me...

Basically if you'll bend over doggy style, I'll probably be willing to fuck you 🙂