The Moment You Realize That One Single Dick Shooting A Load Is Not Enough.

Guest ff-whole

Have you reached that moment, that one dick and cumload is enough?   

111 members have voted

1. 1. Can you get satisfied on a one on one?

• Yes I can be totally satisfied on one dick and one load.
    • Depends if it will last very long...
    • I rather have two, maybe three guys taking turns.
    • No I need a whole group to get me feel like the pig I am. Leaking and covered in cum.

If I'm at a sauna one load in my hole is never enough. A sloppy hole is such a big turn-on for most guys that with one load inside I can go to the dark room and I'm sure to get another one.

What I really like is to get more than one load, but one right after the other. Once at Steamworks Toronto in one of the dark rooms I got 3 loads, one right after other. One would pull out and the other would go right in. Amazing.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

If I'm at a sauna one load in my hole is never enough. A sloppy hole is such a big turn-on for most guys that with one load inside I can go to the dark room and I'm sure to get another one.

What I really like is to get more than one load, but one right after the other. Once at Steamworks Toronto in one of the dark rooms I got 3 loads, one right after other. One would pull out and the other would go right in. Amazing.

yes, that's what I mean... 

but if you are in a busy sauna, those three loads might not be the end. So what I am saying is there and then, every added load adds to the "wow" feeling... i.m.h.o.

If I'm in a 1-1 with a hot Top and the chemistry is good between us, I can leave satisfied.   At least temporarily.

Having a cumload percolating in my ass usually whets my appetite for more loads.     So I will usually get back on the hookup sites and advertise my "cum lubed"  hole.

If I'm in a group setting like an ABS, dark room, sauna, sex party, then I'm continuously hunting for cock to seed me.   Once I start taking multiple cumloads, I usually can't stop voluntarily.    The more loads I take, the harder it is for me to be satisfied.    But it's a nice dilemma.    All things considered, I would opt for having sex with multiple partners.

• Upvote 1

Deffo depends on the top but usually for me the more cocks n loads n bigger they are the better for me ! Bein a slut I can never get enuff ! I usually cum when I am gettin fucked so the more I get fucked the more I cum n the more satisfied I am (_0_)

• 10 months later...

I'm lucky to have a stable of Tops who have stamina and can go for a while (a session is usually about two hours). When I hook up with of my Studs, I know I'll get at least two loads from him. This can keep me satisifed most times but I'm a cumslut and will sometimes "double book" my Studs on the same night. This gets me multiple loads from reliable sources and feeds my cum hunger. 

I voted to be used by a group as a cumdump but I also enjoy being fucked and bred by one guy too.  Especially when he fucks me for a long time before cuming and abuses my hole.  Nothing hotter than having him look into my eyes as he blows his load deep in my ass.

• 4 months later...

I do one-on-ones but i don't do just one and apps like grindr make it easy to have guy after guy scheduled in the same day. Group use is the most physically and mentally satisfying experience. Group has a masculine energy that is far above a 1-on-1 and i still remember my first one. I was really self conscious and worried about being naked in a group like that. Once I realized being naked around other guys and openly intimate was actually a normal behavior for guys and not the awful thing society had programmed me to believe about my body, I wanted for nothing else.

• Upvote 1