Cheating On His Boyfriend

• Administrators

Till now I haven't posted much cause I hadn't done anything worth posting. I stayed home, cooked and cleaned, while Boyfriend went to work. I didn't fuck around. But then I came across this website and got antsy. Yeah—my Cock began to twitch.

I never thought I'd cheat on him. It was only a fantasy thing. I never thought I'd go through with it. My Boyfriend and I were monogamous. We'd both tested NEG. Okay, I confess. Because of me, we're not monogamous anymore, and maybe no longer NEG.

I found this guy's ad on Bareback Sex. At first what caught my eye was his proximity. Just 3 blocks away. And Asian, too! I've always had a thing for Orientals. And judging from his pic, a hot Dude, too! I'm sure I'm not the first bored housewife to be swayed by a pretty face.

I figured I'd just run over there for half an hour. A little nooky on the side—Nothing Unsafe. I'd take a Condom. Anything to get these fuckin' fantasies outta my head.

My BF and I have been together for two years. During that time, I hadn't had sex with any other guy. Monogamy is not all it's cracked up to be. A lot of married guys will tell you that. The only thing monogamy has to offer is security—a false sense of security at that. How I salivated for another Cock between my Lips—another Dick to stretch my Pussy. I guess psychologically I stopped being monogamous long ago.

So I im'd the Dude. Five minutes later he im'd me back. I was so aroused I couldn't think straight. I was out of the door a minute later. I didn't even leave Lover Boy a note. I almost sprinted over there.

He was even hotter than I imagined. He lived with two other guys, but they weren't home. We made small talk. He told me about himself. Half Chinese, half Filipino. He liked volleyball. He unzipped his pants and started playing with himself. I got on my knees and pulled down his shorts.

I didn't feel guilty. I knew we'd get it off in a few minutes. I'd flush both the Condom and my indiscretion down the drain. Boyfriend would never be the wiser. I deep-throated him till I turned red.

"LIKE THAT?" he asked.

In response I licked his Nuts. I tried to edge my tongue toward his Hole, but he pulled me back. I'm so turned on by forceful men! He reached down and held Poppers beneath my nose. My head began to swim as I bobbed up and down on his turgid Tool. Slobber and Precum drooled down my chin. He eased me to the floor and stripped off my shorts and briefs. He jacked my Dick.

"I'M GONNA FUCK YOU NOW," intoned the Asian. I looked into his eyes and saw the Lust. He knew I had a Boyfriend and didn't care. He grabbed my Condom and rolled it on. For the first ten minutes, he fucked me fully-sheathed. His Dick collided with my Prostate. I was seeing stars. I hadn't been fucked like that in years. Then he pulled out and rolled the slimy Latex off.

"DAMN FUCKER RIPPED!" I was out of breath...the Poppers...everything was blurry; but it looked okay to me.

"Got another?"

"Nope. Don't worry. I'm totally safe. Hope you are, too. UP ON YOUR KNEES!" I did as I was told—Ass up—shoulders down. "Now spread those Cheeks!"

Hungry fingers probed my Mancunt. He licked a digit and rammed it up my Pussy. His velvet tongue massaged my Hole. I moaned. Again and again he lapped my Rosebud then burrowed in deep. I imagined him leaving bite marks on my Asslips like my BF left Hickeys on my neck. His tongue darted in and out for what seemed like an eternity. I was in Paradise.

He lined his fat Cock up with my damp Pussy and drove it home. I'd never felt so good in all my life! My BF's bareskinned Rod had never penetrated me so deep! I was like putty in his hands. I couldn't have denied him anymore than I can coherently describe the conflicting feelings of Lust and Fear I felt.

My eyeballs rolled back as he ravaged me—savagely—for half an hour. I'd never been fucked like that in all my life! But my complicity was evident—and if something other than NEG came out of him, I knew I was as responsible as he.

Periodically he pulled out until only his Dickhead skewered my Mancunt. He spat on his Prick, then pile-drove back in. Passion obliterated any rational concerns, and neither of us mentioned Condoms again,

Still I considered what might happen if he came in me. He might not even know he was diseased. So I begged him, "PLEASE PULL OUT!"

To my surprise, he did. Still prone, I rolled over on my back. Before I could say anything, he rose astride me, jacked his Shaft, and blew his Load all over my face and shirt. Without touching myself my own Cream squirted onto my chest and neck. Cum was everywhere.

I told him I needed to clean up. He pointed to the bathroom. Awkwardly I stood taking a leak, my shorts and briefs in hand. I rinsed my face and wiped as much Cum off my shirt as possible. I prayed I'd make it home before BF did.

Then I noticed three prescription bottles atop an issue of POZ Magazine. It didn't strike me till I was on the street. Not just the magazine was POZ!

I worried my ass off all that night and the next morning. Then after Boyfriend went to work I got online. After much consideration, I decided on a course of action. I emailed the Asian, thanking him for yesterday, gave him my address and phone number, and told him to cum by anytime my BF was at work.

-----

The last two nights, my Boyfriend fucked me twice, and both times I shut my eyes and imagined it was HIM. I pretended I was back in HIS room feeling HIS wet Cock slide up my raw Pussy. I jacked my Dick and licked my lips and moaned. Then when my Boyfriend creamed in me, I imagined it was HIM shooting up my Ass.

So I emailed HIM in the morning, after Boyfriend left for work. That afternoon, he wrote me back. I'd been checking email every hour, hoping to hear from HIM.

"How about we meat tonight? My roommates will be out. "

My Dick got rock hard when I read that; but Boyfriend would be home at seven. I had to cook. Disheartened I lit a cig then stomped it out. This would never work. If I turned HIM down, I might never hear from him again. He'd regard me as a tease and forget about me.

I wrote him back. I explained that I couldn't leave the house because Boyfriend and I watch movies Tuesday nights. But I assured him that I'd do ANYTHING to have his Asian Cock back up my Ass.

Two minutes later he emailed me back. He told me he'd cum right over and I could suck his Cock. He could be here in 5 minutes and we'd be done in 15. Plenty of time to fuck around before BF got home. How I was tempted! But I remembered the Meds and POZ Magazine. They had to belong to one of his roommates. The Meds couldn't have been his. Otherwise, why would he have fucked me bareback after I told him I was NEG. So I wrote him back and told him to cum over.

He looked even better than before. His hair was gelled back, and he had pierced eyebrows. He mumbled pleasantries I didn't hear, for I was concentrating on his crotch and the hair protruding from beneath his Tee.

"I knew you'd want my Dick again."

I glanced at the computer screen as I was taking off my pants. Boyfriend had instant-messaged me, but I couldn't read it from afar. I hoped he wasn't telling me he was coming home early.

He pulled off his shorts and folded them beside him. He was sitting nude on Boyfriend's sofa. I'd never cheated like this before—never had anyone over for sex. I crawled between his legs and sucked his Mushroom Head.

HE jacked his Shaft against my face and pressed his Cockhead to my nostrils. The odor made me so fucking horny I swallowed his Nuts—BIG, HAIRY, CUM-FILLED NUTS! I knelt to lick his feet. Instead he got up and wandered to the bedroom.

"I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS!"

I considered the risk—how BF might walk in on us—how HE was gonna fuck me raw and how unsafe that was. I had to stay healthy cause Boyfriend was healthy. But as these missives cascaded through my mind, I climbed on the bed and offered HIM my Ass.

I pointed to the Lube, but he spat on his Shaft and pushed his Poison Rod right up my Mancunt. I moaned so loudly I feared the neighbor's might suspect I was being crucified. I was enslaved.

My face was up against my Boyfriend's pillow. I could smell him. I was on our bed getting fucked bareback by a STRANGER who might very well be POZ.

"Nice Pussy—just for me," he taunted. "Cummy little Pussy. Wonder if yer Boyfriend knows yer spreadin' it around. Think he'd be pissed? No matter. What BF don't know won't hurt him."

HE held Poppers beneath my nose. One minute...two... I was almost incoherent. Time was no longer of the essence. I told HIM I was HIS. I felt like a woman about to be INSEMINATED. HE pulled out, crawled up my body, and blew his Load directly in my eyes. Spurt after Spurt obscured my vision. GOD, HOW THAT STUNG! Panicked I grabbed the bed sheet to rub my eyes. I gradually refocused to see him grinning down at me.

"Sorry, Stud. Guess I'm a little rusty. That was a real Cum Bath I just gave you. You okay?"

Alarms went off as I recalled the mucous membranes were a portal for the Bug. Cum blotches soiled my Boyfriend's pillow. I'd have to change his pillowcase before he got home. HE called me his Good Little Whore and left.

That night Boyfriend fucked my Ass. I wondered if he noticed I was looser than I used to be. Did he suspect I was sharing my Hole with a Stranger's Prick? It made me hot to picture Boyfriend's Cock immersed in the wet and sticky Asian Jizm up my Cunt.

I wrote the GUY in the a.m. letting HIM know I was available. HE im'd me back asking how things had gone with BF after he left.

I replied in depth, sparing no succulent detail, how BF had creamed my Ass while I fantasized it was HIM.

Actually I had this crazy fantasy of the ORIENTAL DUDE fucking my Boyfriend—crazy cause my Boyfriend never gets fucked--never sucks--doesn't eat Ass. Only fucks and lets me slurp on his NEG Cock.

But last night, I’d imagined the ASIAN plying my BF with Weed and Poppers, then pinning him and raping his Sweet Ass in front of me. I wished the fantasy were true, EVEN IF THE FUCKER TURNED OUT POZ!

"That so?" replied the Oriental incredulous. "You got a pic?"

"A pic?" I asked, not comprehending.

"Of your BF."

"Yeah, sure." I rummaged through "My Documents" and came up with several pics of him and me at the beach last summer .

Did you ever do something and don't know why? I emailed him 3 pics of Boyfriend and annotated each with his private cell phone number. I never heard from HIM again.

This story has an epilogue. I finally figured out whose Meds they were. Two weeks later I got sicker than a dog and was laid up for a week. Boyfriend stayed home from work to nurse me "back to health." I thought it was the flu, but I was wrong. I never told my Boyfriend though. We continued to fuck raw.

Then shortly after I "got well," Boyfriend started working late. He chalked it up to making up for being off, but I knew better. My suspicions were confirmed when I jogged past the Oriental's building and Boyfriend's car was there.

I felt a little hurt at first that the Oriental had used my Ass just long enough to POZ my Butt and gain access to Boyfriend—though I admit I got my jollies in return. But mostly it was relief I felt cause BF and I were once again on equal terms.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...