Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

• 2 months later...
On August 18, 2010 at 1:50 AM, likaleather said:

As a bottom I love that slow build up where you KNOW the top is working himself up to cum in you. And I love those brief seconds where he is cumming and filling my ass up and he is totally giving himself up to the moment.

This is also one of my favorite moments of sex with a top! Love the feeling I get of total submission and expectation that I am fulfilling my part well and he is reaching his climax of bliss.

• Like 1

On August 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM, plowedanplanted said:

Usually my favorite moment is getting the handful of cash up front. = )

My favorite moment is when the top hit’s the right spot on the prostate and it feels like not only is your ass being filled but your cock is being fucked on the inside. I’m not sure how this sensation is caused, but bless the top who knows how to get there fast and torture me with it. Makes me hand free cum so much.

On August 20, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Belfast-Bottom said:

For me, it's when the Top's cock spasms, pulses and pumps his load into me! The Top shooting his spunk into me gives me more pleasure than my own orgasm.

Can't decide which moment I love best, but these are very intense and very satisfying, love his making me cum hands free, then feeing him cum deep inside me and finally the afterglow for both as I lick his spent cock and he rims my worn cum wet hole' 

Guest KptNLine

I’m sure I’m in the minority, and I definitely agree that taking a Man’s cum is amazing, but there is one moment that I find so erotic - the moment of initial penetration. There’s the moment a Man presses His cock against my hole and the sensation of  pressure right before the head of His cock slides into my hole. There’s that little bit of pain that becomes stronger as His cock presses deeper and deeper into me, and the heat from his pelvis against my ass as He gives me every last inch of His Manhood. It’s a little uncomfortable for me, but as He begins to pull out before plunging back in, I’m aware of how good it feels for Him and how good it will soon feel for me as well. It’s that moment of surrender - surrender of the most intimate part of myself to a Man. That’s the moment of sex that is the most erotic for me, the Top giving Himself to His bottom, and the bottom accepting, opening and receiving the Top. Truly my favorite moment.

Guest Upstateguy518

For me, It's when the end is near and everything seems to be more sensitive, more tense. Both of us working for that sweet release that is right around the corner.

I have 2 times.  The first is when I first slide my cock all the way in balls deep to a willing, wet, warm hole.  The second is that moment, that second when I know I can no longer hold back the cum from exploding from my dick to flood the guts of the btm I’ve been fucking.

• Upvote 2

As a cocksucker, my favorite thing is feeling and tasting the cum as it’s released into my eager hungry mouth. I am always comparing taste and the size of the load. Sometimes I swallow quickly and sometimes I keep it in my mouth for a bit. If I could, I would suck and swallow 24-7.

As a bottom, my most favorite moment is the moment my fucker orgasms and releases inside me and the wet feeling of my hole afterwards. Most of the time, I hold it all in and go about my day afterward.

Edited by Breedthisslut

For me there are probably two moments, two significant steps in the ritual.  The first is the mounting, when the top attempts to mount me, the sub sow.  Once he is fully mounted and knotted in then the magic can begin.  There are plenty of times of bliss and ecstasy along the way towards the ultimate goal - breeding the pig.  I love a communicative top who makes it know along the way how he is doing, and where is he mentally & physically.  Then those last few minutes and seconds where the breeding is inevitable and unstoppable it can be truly hog-heaven; pure manimal mating and the deposit of the Sacred Seed of Prisapus into my hole, my warm which becomes the Holy Chalice for it.  Totally mind blowing.  Hit me up in L.A. if you need to make such a deposit and breed & seek.  Oink!

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

Hot topic - I have 2 moments in the breeding, first that moment when the top is pressing to slide in my hole; that firstcstroke to feel how deep they go in. 

Second time, (which most bottoms probably agree on) is the moment when the top cums in me and I can feel and hear his explosion; hear his animal satisfaction!  Then I’m happy!

• Upvote 1

Always seems to be a different special moment.  The last time was after one of My Tops was especially patient and hammered my hole over an evening. He finally plunged in deep, grabbed my hips and pumped me full of seed. The moment occurred when his cock finally dropped out. He pushed it in my mouth for servicing and I could feel his load leaking from my ass.