Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

• 1 year later...

Lots of great moments but my favorite has to be the first time during the fuck that he pulls his cock out of my ass and I kneel down and take it in my mouth, tasting my own ass and licking him clean.

In anon scenes it may be the first time I have touched or seen his cock, since I don't gate keep who fucks me. An additional element of surprise.

• Like 1

My favorite moment in every sex scene is when the guys fucking me and there's that moment where it goes from sex to animalistic......and you can FEEL it mentally. It feels like a switch goes off and it's "oh yea, mmmm yea" to UGH NNNNG EUGHHH FUUUUGFFNNNH in 7 seconds flat lol

There are  2moments during sex that give me immense pleasure. The first one is the penetration, when I've pressed my helmet on the bottoms's hole, I grab his waist or shoulders and I force my cock deep inside him. I love to feel his asshole open up and grip my cock. The second id when I'm pumping his assshole and I feel my balls tense up ready to shoot then i explode in his ass, seeding him good

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I admit I’m shallow and sex is mostly about personal validation. As such, my favorite moment is the initial penetration of a stranger. By accepting my cock in his ass I feel that he’s accepting me. My second favorite moment is flipping over and letting him penetrate me, for the same reason. 

That moment when his fucking me stops and he tenses up, I know that the load is cumming...

All of my decisions have lead to that moment and there is no backing out when he starts to cum balls deep in me. What did he say when we were talking online or face to face? Were there any exciting things he mentioned? Things that should have kept me from going to his house but I just couldn't stay away? But I still came and he got me out of my clothes knowing it makes me horny as fuck. Did he tease me with his leaking cock, looking to see if I would take it in my mouth... did he line his precum covered cock head up with my opening and let me decide to push my butt back against him and let him in? Now that he is fucking me, do I actively push back against each thrust? Pulling off his cock mid-fuck isn't even an option, is it? I love listening to his filthy talk as he fucks my ass. At this moment I fucking NEED his cock and cum in me...

When he pushes in deep, digs his fingers into my hips and tenses up, in that moment I know my decisions were all the right ones.

• 1 year later...

The build up before I cum hands free…. Its like my whole core tightens, my cock goes from soft to rock hard, and I can’t help but grunt like a wild animal as my whole body convulses

no cock orgasm is as intense, when I play with my cock it just dribbles out — when I have a prostate orgasm, globs of cum fly everywhere as my cock bounces with each thrust 

im a selfish bottom — I don’t care if the top cums as long as that ridge strokes my spot the right way!